Steps to reproduce
Can you add a feature to allow up to import IE11 settings from a file location. I back up my browser settings to Onedrive. Currently, I have to have a working, functioning IE11 to import my settings. I need a better solutions. Also, I want to move off of IE11 after seeing the Edge Summit 2016 sessions
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Christian F.”
Changed Assigned To to “Dave B.”
Changed Assigned To from “Dave B.” to “David R.”
Changed Assigned To to “Saty B.”
Changed Status to “By design”
Thank you for taking your time to provide us your valuable feedback. This feedback falls under a feature or design change request. Please login to our Windows Feedback app (Steps below) and feel free to file your suggestion so others can review your suggestion and vote it up!
Use the Windows Feedback app to tell us which features you love, which features you could do without, or when something could be better.
- Go to Start Windows Start icon, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, then select Windows Feedback.
- See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Calendar.
- If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, then select Upvote.
- To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Calendar app, select Apps > Calendar.
- If you don’t find any similar feedback, select Add new feedback (In your case you select suggestion option), and choose a topic from Select a category and then Select a subcategory.
- Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you’re done.
The MS Edge Team
I opened this originally on Windows Feedback. I watched the Edge Summit and since this was an Edge Bug. I posted it here directly, Windows-Feedback:?contextid=346&feedbackid=22ce1c6f-ddbc-4470-ae64-a65c17558c4b&form=1&src=2
Also, I don’t get updates when you post. I do I enable this so I can know when you post?