Steps to reproduce
- Open Edge/IE
- Go to URL In Tab1 => https://jsfiddle.net/bxy3jjy4/
- Open New Tab2 with URL => https://jsfiddle.net/bxy3jjy4/
- Refresh In Tab 1. Value will be increased.
- Refresh In Tab 2. Value should start with the incremented value of Tab1.
- Tab 2 will increase value of it’s own. It is not shared.
- Actual value should be +1 of that incremented value in all tabs as done in all other browsers.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Ibrahim O.”
Changed Assigned To to “Venkat K.”
Changed Assigned To from “Venkat K.” to “Shawn P.”
Changed Status to “Fixed”
Thank you for your feedback. This issue has been fixed in Microsoft Edge and will be available in a future Insider Preview Build. We’re not presently working on feature bugs in Internet Explorer outside of security-related issues.
While this is working for Edge in regular mode, it is not working in Private browsing.
Tested in Edge version 41.16299.248.0.
Used the same steps to reproduce as originally reported, except opened a new Private browsing session.
Created Issue #15986666 to cover the Private Browsing session problem.