Steps to reproduce
- Open Edge/IE
- Go to URL In Tab1 => https://jsfiddle.net/bxy3jjy4/
- Open New Tab2 with URL => https://jsfiddle.net/bxy3jjy4/
- Refresh In Tab 1. Value will be increased.
- Refresh In Tab 2. Value should start with the incremented value of Tab1.
- Tab 2 will increase value of it’s own. It is not shared.
- Actual value should be +1 of that incremented value in all tabs as done in all other browsers.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Ibrahim O.”
Changed Assigned To to “Venkat K.”
Changed Assigned To from “Venkat K.” to “Shawn P.”
Changed Status to “Fixed”
Thank you for your feedback. This issue has been fixed in Microsoft Edge and will be available in a future Insider Preview Build. We’re not presently working on feature bugs in Internet Explorer outside of security-related issues.