Steps to reproduce
Create a table with 4 TDs. Place a Label in the first TD, a Image in the second, in the third add an input (disabled) and in the forth add an image again. Then add a event listener to the document (touchstart). When you tap on the image in the second column, the target element in the touchstart event args is not the image you tapped.
the site has a viewport meta tag: width=device-width, initial-scale=0.66, user-scalable=no
You can reproduce the issue here: http://bit.ly/1UUFaer. When you tap around you see the touch target.
This works on IE and Edge on Desktops and also on Android but not on Edge in Windows 10 Mobile.
[ Incidents & Impacts ]
- Case Number - Company Name
117020115258517 - ASTEA INTERNATIONAL INC
- Please detail the exact architecture needed to repro this problem.
Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Mobile
- Please provide connection details to the reduced repro, repro environment, and\or setup the repro on a virtual environment that can be easily accessed or exported to Microsoft.
Windows 10 Mobile.
- Please provide detailed instructions to repro the issue.
What’s the expected result?
When you tap on the image in the second column <td>, the target element in the touchstart event args is the image you tapped.
What’s the actual result?
When you tap on the image in the second column <td>, the target element in the touchstart event args is the not image you tapped.
- What is the frequency of the repro with the above setup?
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Brad E.”
Changed Assigned To to “Sermet I.”
Changed Assigned To from “Sermet I.” to “Andrew B.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Steps to Reproduce