Steps to reproduce
I have been using the Lastpass extension for the last couple weeks and I really like it. Initially there was some speed issues but they have mostly been resolved.
The dialog box to fill in some websites doesn’t appear. (Sometimes it appears and disappears very quickly.)
(IMPORTANT!) In chrome, we have the ability to copy the username and password of a website through the toolbar icon very easily. (Just search the vault, hit more options and then click copy username or password). This is NOT available in edge. Given that Lastpass is the one stop shop for all of your passwords (not just websites) this feature is very important to be able to quickly grab your password for other applications.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Ibrahim O.”
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please provide us some of those websites that is failing with Lastpass? This will help our investigation. About the feature request please login to our Windows Feedback app (Steps below) and feel free to file your suggestion so others can review your suggestion and vote it up!
Use the Windows Feedback app to tell us which features you love, which features you could do without, or when something could be better.
- Go to Start Windows Start icon, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, then select Windows Feedback.
- See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Calendar.
- If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, then select Upvote.
- To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Calendar app, select Apps > Calendar.
- If you don’t find any similar feedback, select Add new feedback (In your case you select suggestion option), and choose a topic from Select a category and then Select a subcategory.
- Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you’re done.
The MS Edge Team
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To from “Ibrahim O.” to “James M.”
Changed Status to “Not reproducible”