Steps to reproduce
1. Add a custom font in css using @font-face.
2. Create canvas element:
var canvas = document.createElement('canvas');
3. Make sure the font is loaded (for example setting a larger timeout).
4. Draw text on the canvas remembering to set the custom font specified in the first point.
5. The text does not have the proper font applied.
6. Change the code from the 2nd point to:
var canvas = document.createElement('canvas'); document.body.appendChild(canvas);
7. The font is now applied properly.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Brad E.”
Changed Assigned To to “Rick J.”
Changed Assigned To to “Christian F.”