Steps to reproduce
- Visit http://jsfiddle.net/hrjoye8v/embedded/result/
- Click on the link ‘Add some elements’
- Open F12
- Select DOM Exp
- Locate the <HTML> tag in the markup and right click on <HTML> and select copy.
- Open Notepad and paste contents from F12
- Search for they dynamicly inserted div (my1Div) it is not included but visible in Dom Exp.
Click on the mouse on the dev tools.
Try to copy the HTML.
Right click and view source. And then try to copy the HTML.
The dynamically generated HTML should go into your clipboard
When you copy and paste from Dom Explorer it does not copy in the dynamic elements
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Tony S.”
Changed Assigned To to “Martyn L.”
Changed Assigned To from “Martyn L.” to “Andy S.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Andy S.” to “IE F.”
Changed Status from “Confirmed” to “Won’t fix”