Steps to reproduce
Steps to Reproduce:
- IT help to make a new VM whose OS build version is 14393 and Edge version is 14393.
- Download Edge selenium webdriver which version is 14393.
- Create a folder in C disk and put the webdriver into the folder.
- Configure System variables and add above webdriver location to the PATH.
- Download VS2013 with test code and run it.
See attached screen.
Here already try Windows update and completed it. but still occur above error.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Brad E.”
Changed Title from “Unknown error occurs when use Win10 build 14393 and Edge Webdriver 14393” to “Unknown error occurs when use Win10 build 14393 and Edge Webdriver 14393”
Changed Assigned To to “Mara P.”
Changed Assigned To from “Mara P.” to “Ben B.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Ben B.” to “Mustapha J.”
Changed Status from “Confirmed” to “Not reproducible”
We need more information to take action on this. I’ve tested 14393 WebDriver/Edge and they work fine without Selenium and even with Selenium 3.4. If you have sample code for what you’re running that would be helpful. Also are you still seeing this issue? It may be an issue with the path not being update while VS is open and needing to restart it first. Also make sure you’re logging in with a user account, you can’t launch Edge if you’re running as the local admin account.