Steps to reproduce
Hi I am getting error upon launching app - Getting error User profile service failed sign in
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Ibrahim O.”
Changed Status to “Site Outreach”
Thank you for your feedback. Since this channel is primarily focused on browser issues, please login to our Windows Feedback app (Steps below) file this issue in the relevant section. (Steps below)
Having said that, the issue you are receiving looks like a permission issue with the server’s profile or corrupt profile data. it should help resolving this issue if the user profile data restored or renewed with correct permissions.
- Go to Start Windows Start icon, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, then select Windows Feedback.
- See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Calendar.
- If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, then select Upvote.
- To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Calendar app, select Apps > Calendar.
- If you don’t find any similar feedback, select Add new feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then Select a subcategory.
- Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you’re done.
The MS Edge Team