Steps to reproduce
Hardware: Surface Pro 4
Platform: Windows 10 (stable, up-to-date)
- Open http://output.jsbin.com/kozever/quiet in Edge.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Tap and hold down on the blue button labeled "Button".
- While continuing to hold down, move your finger downward rapidly, so as to scroll the page upward.
- Observe that the button stutters/flickers during the scroll, and does not remain properly “stuck” to the upper-left corner of the window despite being styled with
Original Bootstrap issue: https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/20507
Comments and activity
Video of the bug being reproduced:
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Brad E.”
Changed Assigned To to “Rick J.”
Changed Assigned To to “Christian F.”