Steps to reproduce
- Log in on a Windows account with your Hi-DPI screen as the main one and standard DPI as a secondary screen.
- Open the attached page in Microsoft Edge on the main screen.
- You will see a table with blue bars build from a number of pseudoelements set up in a way they fill the whole row height, visually creating one blue bar.
- Move the window to the secondary screen.
- The gaps will appear between the bars.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Ibrahim O.”
Changed Assigned To to “Rick J.”
Changed Assigned To to “Francois R.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”