Steps to reproduce
I have prepared a jsfiddle to make this super-easy to reproduce.
- Use a windows 7 machine with IE 11. Tested on 11.0.9600.17280
- Visit this: http://jsfiddle.net/7LukdL7x/7/
- Click on “Click Here” to demonstrate a working mouse click event.
- Now click on the SVG to trigger the event handler which moves the clicked svg into another group (background to foreground)
- Now mouse buttons will be broken across the entire page. Only a reload will fix them.
Mouse button presses should continue to be sent despite moving the clicked object.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Tony S.”
Changed Assigned To to “Rossen A.”
Changed Assigned To from “Rossen A.” to “IE F.”
Changed Status to “Not reproducible”
Changed Assigned To from “IE F.” to “Bogdan B.”
Changed Status from “Not reproducible”