Steps to reproduce
- Start IE.
- Open Volume Mixer and set volume of IE to 50%
- Go to http://channel9.msdn.com/ and play any video.
- Go to volume mixer again. There is another IE “application” with sound level set to 100%.
- Set volume to 50% again.
- Close IE or click on another video
- Repeat steps 1-5 to see, that IE always start html5 video with maximum volume level
It should remember volume level set it volume mixer or use volume level of active IE instance by default
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Venkat K.”
Changed Assigned To from “Venkat K.” to “Frank L.”
Changed Assigned To from “Frank L.” to “IE F.”
Changed Status to “Won’t fix”