- "Out of stack space" error when bootstrapping Angular browserAction (44.17763.10)
Testing our Edge extensions in the latest insider preview builds with Edge 44.17763.10 produces “Out of stack space” errors when trying to open the popup (browserAction) window. The popup is an angular1 report
- Edge network traffic is unexpectedly getting blocked by WFP (Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND)
Trying to open any aka.ms links or https://yammer.com/microsoft , Edge and Internet Explorer just show an error: There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND80 reports Site Outreach
- Language change
Language some times does not change from keyboard combination in any input field, I need change it by mouse clicking and then keyboard change also work. It happen only in edge browser. For example language8 reports Not reproducible
- Resizing of the Edge Browser sometimes doesnt work.
If you resize the Brower many times the Content in it gets stuck into the old position. So it is like only half of the Page and you have to restart it. This also sometimes occures if you open the Dev20 reports Duplicate
- Full-screen scrollbar issue on YouTube
The new full-screen mode in YouTube, where you can scroll down to view related videos, doesn’t seem to work properly in Edge as the scrollbar remains visible. I can reproduce this on two machines.3 reports
- Investigate how to enable complex accessibility strucutures with presentational roles together with interdependent roles (e.g. table cell under grid with presentation middleware)
The following example taken straight from https://www.w3.org/TR/aria-in-html/#presentation does not show properties like GridItem.Column or GridItem.ContainingGrid. Furthermore the narrator when selecting3 reports Confirmed
- Start Up Pages
The pages I chose to open at start up, does not open at start up. Randomly works every now and then. But always opens the last open tabs.
- Virgin Mobile - Login Page
I have not been able to login to my Virgin Mobile cell phone accounts for several months. I can login fine with Internet Explorer, but not with Edge.1 report
- Gray Shading on top of website, Plus another gray tab.
This just started today, gray shading plus extra background tab. HOW DO I GET RID OF IT???1 report Site Outreach
- HTML video tag missing canplay event
This is a recent regression. Load https://www.w3.org/2010/05/video/mediaevents.html Click the load() function button. Expected: canplay event increase by 1. What actually happened: canplay1 report Confirmed
- Web application crashes only in edge
We have a web application that is grabbing a bunch of data via ajax requests and rendering them with redux/react. This is working perfectly in ie11, chrome, firefox, and safari, but in edge it causes2 reports
- URL tooltips show improperly escaped texts
Hover on this link: https://caniuse.com/#feat=will-change Expected: https://caniuse.com/#feat=will-change Actual: https://caniuse.com/%23feat%3Dwill-change1 report
- Microsoft Edge networking after installing default creators update
I recently installed the fall creators update on my laptop with Windows 10. Once complete, Microsoft Edge refused to work. Microsoft Edge starts out rather slowly and eventually goes to my homepage. However,
- redbox.com will not scroll correctly using the Surface Pro 3 touchpad
www.redbox.com will not scroll correctly using the Surface Pro 3 touchpad. Trying to scroll using the normal gesture (two fingers swiped up) will cause the page to shift downward and then snap back1 report Site Outreach
- In edge browser, zoom in/out work good using Keyboard(ctrl +/ ctrl -) but While using Touchscreen when I zoom in the cards on the portal page disappear from the screen.
By default in all browsers (except edge browser), when we use the touch screen to zoom the page, automatically the zoom value of the browser will be increased. But the edge browser is not supporting the1 report
- Svg image is getting cutoff inside an iframe on Edge browser
Steps to reproduce the image: Download the attached DefectEdge.zip Extract and open the index.html on chrome and also on Edge browser On EdgeBrowser - Tick mark icon will be cut off little On2 reports
- window.close() is not working after print cancel
I have a button in web page which uses 'window.close()' to close the window. 'window.close()' is not working if print is cancelled. Open Print window(Ctrl+P) and click ‘Cancel’ to cancel the print.8 reports Fixed
- Edge renders only sharp(#) page when submitting form with specific value.
Version Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0 Microsoft EdgeHTML 17.17134 The content of this issue When I submit form with specific character string, only ‘#’ is displayed. HTTP daemon process and
- Problem when assigning currentColor to a custom property
Expected behaviour would be that the h1 would be deeppink . Using --color: var(currentColor); works fine in most browsers but I had some problems with FF. Using --color: var(currentColor, currentColor);1 report
- GitHub doesn't show line graph correctly
Go https://github.com/saschanaz?tab=repositories Expected: green line graphs next to repositories Actual: green rectangles
No results found