- Microsoft Edge Opens And Shuts Down On its Own
1.Click on the Microsoft Edge button available on task bar. 2.Microsoft Edge opens and shuts down on its own. Windows 10- 15063.7261 report
- CSS Grids containing only an absolute element crash Microsoft Edge
The following HTML/CSS crashes Microsoft Edge: <div style="display: grid; position: relative;"> <div style="position: absolute; grid-column: 1; grid-row: 1"> Hello!2 reports
- MediaStreamTrack addition to existing MediaStream not supported in renegotiation
Report from Twilio: https://github.com/twilio/twilio-video. js/issues/94#issuecomment-3174979221 report Duplicate
- Internet Explorer and Windows Dfender
My computer updated yesterday. Suddenly I have Internet Explorer which I don’t want and tried to uninstall but is not listed on my programs and Windows Defender won’t allow me update a program I’ve been
- none` does not affect iframes in Edge v16
Hello! I’m trying to apply pointer-events: none; to iframe, but it does not work, I’m still able to click anything inside the iframe. Also it does not work if I apply pointer-event to iframe’s parent1 report
- remote.modern.ie is down
Navigate to remote.modern.ie using chrome on mac Page does not load. Error: This site can’t be reached remote.modern.ie’s server DNS address could not be found.63 reports By design
- Narrator Desktop : Gmail.com : There are many Nested UI controls for "Search Box" and it cannot be activated
Pre Requisite: Settings, ease of access, Narrator, Narrator (ON), Narrator quick launch(ON). Or you can press “Windows+Enter” Repro Steps:0 reports By design
- Not able to get edgedriver version 15063 or 16299 with selenim version 3.7.1
Below is the stack trace Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Timed out waiting for driver server to start. Build info: version: '3.7.1’, revision: '8a0099a’, time: ‘2017-11-06T21:01:39.354Z’
- Edge Browser getting clunky.
Edge using high system resources on my XPS Laptop. This is also happening with my brand new alienware that has not yet had any software or files transferred to it.
- outlook.com doe not work in edge
I don’t know whether Microsoft developers test their apps in edge as well, or they develop and test in Firefox and Chrome. If you go to Setting and try to connect an account in Outlook.com the you can
- HDR color option bug with Netflix and other videos/games
Hello everyone. I am using the latest version of Windows 10. I recently discovered the HDR and advanced Color setting. Because my TV is HDR, I thought this would be awesome and it really was, however,
- Problem saving blobs to a file with .xml extension
Saving a blob to a file with “.xml” extension does not work. Changing the code below to save to a file with .txt works. var data = "<?xml version=’1.0’ encoding=’UTF-8’?>"; // 1. this
- document.execCommand not clearing all the styles when used with "removeFormat"
When we invoke the ocument.execCommand(aCommandName, aShowDefaultUI, aValueArgument) with the following values aCommandName -> “removeformat” aShowDefaultUI -> null aValueArgument -> undefined1 report
- AV on Exit via IEFRAME!CDownloadHistoryManager::GetDownloadHistoryEnumerator+0xa7
– start: Promo Info – Why this bug is important? We have identified that this bug was promoted based on telemetry data and affects following products failure 7121cc42-97e9-7ed5-74f1-e560f39257d20 reports Won’t fix
- URL with Diacritic Characters Throwing HttpException in Microsoft Edge
I’m using URL Rewrite tool in my website and the url having diacritic characters like ë, é, à and etc., When these diacritic characters encodes in Microsoft Edge, it generates very long url and it throwing2 reports Fixed
- Microsoft Webriver doesn't launch Edge via Selenium, Code written in JAVA
Code - System.setProperty(“webdriver.edge.driver","C:\\Marionette\MicrosoftWebDriver.exe”); WebDriver driver5 = new EdgeDriver(); <—This command is supposed to launch a new edge browser,
- SVG images are black when using Content Security Policy
When using a Content-Security-Policy like the following: "Content-Security-Policy", “default-src https:; img-src ‘self’ data: https:” Edge does not render SVG images properly (loaded using3 reports
- After calling appendChild, checked nodes are no longer shown as checked using innerHTML property
Sample: <div id="editor" contenteditable="true" data-ckeditor="true"></div> <div> <input name="fieldControlId2" id="kid1" type="radio"
- Microsoft Edge crash
When i start Edge, it hangs for about a minute and then closes. While it hangs, i can browse the settings, but i can’t open new pages, and the opening page is blank (even the default blank page with the1 report
I installed Windows 10 - Feature Update Version 1709 on 20th October Sydney time. Within 2 hours I lost all internet access with Edge, Explorer 11 and Chrome, I get the error message INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND.
No results found