- Edge does not cache videos if the video request ends up redirecting
- Edge + Narrator | Input type="number"
Hi Microsoft Team, We are facing below accessibility issues with input type="number". Narrator is not reading the input field as required if its type is “Number” even though same code1 report Fixed
- Unable to interact with report after choosing any category other than accessibility
Earlier I tried posting a bug report here, but after writing title and choosing category, I couldn’t write neither title, nor here nor post the bug report.I couldn’t interact with it at all so I was forced1 report
- origin-when-cross-origin meta referrer does not work on IE/Edge when downgrading from https
Right now the bing site uses ‘origin-when-cross-origin’ which should pass bing.com for all cross origin requests. The referrer is present for requests that are https > https but https > http. Taking1 report
- AV on Exit via IEFRAME!CDownloadHistoryManager::GetDownloadHistoryEnumerator+0xa7
– start: Promo Info – Why this bug is important? We have identified that this bug was promoted based on telemetry data and affects following products failure0 reports Won’t fix
- forum.sfr.fr > Not possible to write & navigate
1- Not possible to write 2- The script doesn’t respond 3- Stops working All problem for Microsoft EDGE2 reports
- Vertical text getting overlap in the latest edge browser version 44.17763.1.0
In the new version of edge browser version 44.17763.1.0, we found that Japanese text is getting overlapped which was not the case with the same font and text.1 report
- Edge doesn't animate a gif
My website https://www.dalekelly.org/ has a gif animation on the entry page I also have it as my homepage on Edge, Windows 10 home latest updates always seem to work but as of late when I enter1 report
- Find Element command returns incorrect response when using xpath on element that does not exist
If you try and find an element that does not exist, depending on the method of searching for the element the reponse returned is incorrect. Using css selector it returns 'no such element’… (correct)1 report
- When F12 Network Trace is open, many request are sent twice to the server
Open F12 Network Trace (make sure it runs) Browse to a site (e.g. bing.com) Look at the network trace and observe duplicate requests. If no double requests, press F5 The request is sent twice5 reports Not reproducible
- setUninstallURL lowercases query strings
Using the following code browser.runtime.setUninstallURL("http://example.com?queryParam=ShouldBeUppercase"); should open http://example.com?queryParam=ShouldHaveUppercase but instead3 reports Confirmed
- MICROSOFT EDGE ISSUE
Fault bucket 133334377287, type 5 Event Name: MoAppHang Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_38.14342.1000.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:MicrosoftEdge5 reports Duplicate
- Cookies go away in "file:///" origin after reopening Edge, localStorage also does not work.
- Edge doesn't update element visual state if rule contains repeating css class
Edge doesn’t update element visual state if it is defined using repeating class of parent element. Please see short snippet for this issue https://codepen.io/mmeowsha/pen/wRLdNM STR: Check
- 500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
- edge freezing "recover web page"
edge web pages freezing over and over. continue to get “recover web page” Not site specific, has happened on bing search, yahoo mail, amazon search… Was working fine until today, maybe update sent12 reports Not reproducible
- EDGE with F12 developer tools opened crashes when refresh page
I work with a dotnetcore Project in VS 2017. When I run the Project (without breakpoints) with EDGE it Works. If I open Developer Tools, sometimes (a lot of), the developer tools closes and the debug
- Angular web app not loading. Works in private window
Tried opening an angular web app. Its doesn’t open properly and throws console error stating not able to open angular module. The same website opens and works properly in private window. Changing the
- BAD REQUEST - The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax.
Following error is reported in Edge console: HTTP400: BAD REQUEST The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax. (XHR)GET - https://az139550.vo.msecnd.net/static-nswebclient-6-800-801-18/4 reports Fixed
- Edge have troubles to display SharePoint site since Windows Update 2019-01
Since we updated our Windows 10 clients with the January update, EDGE did not display our SharePoint site correctly. In Dev Tools we see a lot of Script Erros in EDGE In Fire Fox we did not see this1 report
No results found