- Edge hang on session quit after an execute_async timeout
No repro steps yet. Need to figure out if the execute_async timeout is coincidental or not. I tried a basic test where I ran an infinite execute_async and let it time out and then quit webdriver and it0 reports Confirmed
- aria-disabled does not propagate to focusable child elements.
from the wai aria spec: The state of being disabled applies to the current element and all focusable descendant elements of the element on which the aria-disabled attribute is applied. repro html:2 reports Confirmed
- Icons of services are not displayed on yandex.ru/maps in hover pop-up
Icons can be seen anywhere beside Edge. To see the pop-up hover the “Яндекс” logo in the left corner. See the attachment.
- SVG Incompatibility
http://codepen.io/mburakerman/pen/YGyxBg Compare the above URL in both Edge and Chrome. Click a few of the check boxes.
URL: Repro Steps: Go to https://jsfiddle.net/kyoken74/naoyo10w/ Hit ‘Submit’ Actual: Validation error: “You must select an item from the list.” REPRO: TH2 (EdgeHTML 13) NOT REPRO:
- Textbox in JSP served as XHTML not rendered when printed in IE11 or Edge
Below is the contents of the attached JSP. It is being served from Tomcat 8.5.11. There are two textboxes. One empty and one with some prefilled text. Enter text in the empty one and edit the text in
- Web page when using Tanslator wrong images eg Degrees centigrade shown as 10th, 13th etc
Just go to http://www.eltiempo.es/ & toggle extension
- window.console differs a lot depending on DevTools tools being open or not
window.console differs a lot depending on DevTools tools being open or not. This should not happen; there should be no observable differences to web-facing content. Quick testing led me to two differences3 reports Confirmed
- First tab open in a new session is laggy. All subsequent tabs behave differently.
Open a new session in Edge Open a new tab (and stay on the New Tab page) Close the new tab (the one you just opened) Notice the lag when closing the tab. The content hangs for about a half second
- FEATURE REQUEST: Add a password generator
Expected Results: When creating a password, IE should offer to automatically generate a secure, random password to enhance user security by avoiding the use of the same simple password on multiple sites.0 reports Confirmed
No results found