- FEATURE REQUEST:Modern Internet Explorer doesn't allow to sort favorites and pinned sites.
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Save some pages as favorites and create some folders to put these favorites in any order. Pin some sites too. Then, try to rearrange the tiles that are created under the
- IE10 and IE11 keep files locked after uploading
URL = http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_fileupload_type URL: Repro Steps: Can be reproduced with the following script: http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_fileupload_type
- FEATURE REQUEST: Fully implement W3C clipboard API
URL = URL: Repro Steps: . Expected Results: Clipboard paste event returns a collection of DataTransferItem corresponding to the the types of data available on the clipboard. These items are
- Internet Explorer 10/11 WinINET API drops proxy change events during system shutdown
URL = URL: Repro Steps: The repro is pretty simple: 1> Run Fiddler. 2> Hit Win+I and click “Power” and then “Restart” When Windows restarts, the proxy settings are still pointed at 127.0.0.1:8888.
- Attempting to watch OnDemand tv from Really causes IE to crash
URL = http://really.uktv.co.uk/On-Demand/ URL: Repro Steps: Navigate to http://really.uktv.co.uk/On-Demand/ You will need to register to access the OnDemand content Select any video and
- Web Exception Error
As attached, Re: “James M. commented: <p>Hello,</p> <p>Thank you for providing this information about the issue. We are best suited to test and correct broken features for future
- Restore the old title bar
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: The title bar should display the IE icon, application name and document title in the title bar. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No
- IE 11 and WebBrowser control, would hang when document.close is called in JS
URL: Repro Steps: [How to Reproduce] PREPARATIONS Setup a local website, and then put the web application, FreezeTest, down the web site. (FreezeTest has been attached) Change the language
- Link element within a video element is hidden but not removed from tab order
The HTML5 syntax for a <video> element allows “fallback” content if the browser (e.g. IE8) does not support that element: < video controls > < source src = "SampleVideo.ogv"
- make IE GUI controls react faster please
URL: Repro Steps: boot computer start IE count time while starting new tab count time while clicking favorites menu. Expected Results: new tab should come up near instantly or instantly,
No results found