- Edge Page Crashes and Reloads on http://live.yworks.com/demos/databinding/simplegraphbuilder-bug/index.html
[Site was updated with workaround, but old code still crashes, hence keeping the bug around with updated repro steps] Since the official fall creators update EDGE has become totally unusable and cannot
- LastPass home website redirecting to alleged PDF
– start: Promo Info – Why this bug is important? We have identified that this bug was promoted based on telemetry data and affects following products failure cecca909-bc07-94c0-b225-773a9cfe1eb93 reports Fixed
- Edge crashing since upgrading to 1709
Since we upgraded our company computers to 1709, Edge is crashing immediately after opening. This happens on about 6 of 10 Computers. We stopped the rollout of the remaining 30 computers immediately after
- Lastpass Extension won't re-install in Edge (Win 10 build 17093)
After change to Windows 10 build 17093 the Lastpass Extension didn*t show up in Edge. Edge says “currently cannt suggest any Extensions” Re-installation of the Lastpass Extension from Store runs without
- EDGE crashes magnifier
Updated Repro Steps Use Windows Key + Plus Sign to activate magnifier Select Lens option In Edge14393, click More (…) Click More (…) again to close the menu The screen will freeze and flicker,
- Edge does not fire wheel events when scrolling using the 2-finger scroll gesture on a Precision Touchpad
Diagnostic data is available and has been analyzed automatically with the most relevant hints listed to detect the underlaying issue. Please find the insights listed below. To Reproduce: Use a49 reports Fixed
- Make init*Event() arguments optional except the first
Change to standard: https://github.com/whatwg/dom/pull/417 and https://github.com/whatwg/html/pull/2410. Tests: https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/5043 and https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/5044.
- SVG correspondingUseElement undefined in Edge 41
Move the mouse pointer over the blue rectangle at https://jsfiddle.net/obpzzgux/33/ The text “ele: use” should appear. It did in previous Edge-versions. Now it does not. Works in other browsers.
- Microsoft Edge free virtual machine doubled file size for Win10(x64) Stable (16.16299)
The zip-archive for said VM contains two different importable VMs, for no apparent reason. This doubles the file size and thereby extends the download times. See https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/
- PDF doesn't render correctly
The 2nd page of this PDF doesn’t get rendered correctly: https://ind.millenniumbcp.pt/en/Institucional/investidores/Documents/divida/PTBCPMOM000_58.pdf
- Image scaling (aliasing)
Image scaling is just broken. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32000549/microsoft-edge-image-scaling https://www.reddit.com/r/web_design/comments/3f7y67/microsoft_edge_doesnt_like_my_image/11 reports Fixed
- vudu.com Can't play video. Error: Flash not installed or not up to date
Report Details FullTitle: vudu.com Can’t play video. Error: Flash not installed or not up to date Description: Even updating Flash I still get the error.
- Edge PDF incorrectly prints invisible answers
See attachments. Week 37 PDF does not show the answers, however when printed from Edge only, it prints the answers. Acrobat correctly does not print the answers. Printout is a scan of the print to
- Favicon vanishes after using window.history.pushState
Description Using window.history.pushState to store state information from the page into the url will result in losing the favicon. This issue causes alot of well-known applications to ‘lose’ their5 reports Fixed
- Publisher(.pub) Files Don't Download, Broken Preview
Within a site, when I click on a .pub file to do something with the file (preferably just download) I get a screen with a bunch of gibberish on it and the file does not download. Shortly after it crashes
- Cannot save files in Extension Convertor ToolKit
I have resolved all the errors, but can not save files successfully. why?
- Problems with keyframes animations of transforms on svg elements
These two animations work fine on Chrome or Firefox. On Edge, however, the opacity transform of the first one shows faster, and the scale transform of the second one doesn’t take effect. If the transform-origin
- cloneNode(true) skips nodes: unreliable
The following code fails only in IE/Edge browsers. The exact clone of a node or fragment is expected to have exact amount of nodes, even if empty, in order to work without issues in HTMLTemplateElement
- Location for `position: sticky` is wrong.
“header1” is located incorrectly. See attached gif. According to 1 and 2 , the element should not move when I toggle position: relative; . Demo: https://codepen.io/anon/pen/YYmMQb?editors=0100
- Form elements (input, select, ...) don't extend to full width with CSS grid.
Input, select, textarea elements don’t extend to full width. Example: https://jsfiddle.net/hfLmL423/
- add VP8 RTP PictureID
Hello, it seems that ORTC/WebRTC stack does not add VP8 RTP PictureID  which is needed by Switching Mixer Media Servers  to properly perform its rewriting when RTP flow switchings take place in
- Edge can not access/change content of child 'about:blank' window (Permission denied)
when creating new window like var testWindow = window.open('about:blank', 'TEST', features); I’m not able to change it’s content via testWindow.document.body.innerHTML = ... due to Permission
- CSS rules for child nodes that are dependent on parent node are not rendered when parent class changes.
https://jsfiddle.net/3ns7ek83/6/ Click Home Expected result is that a sub-list is displayed. The CSS is being applied correctly, but edge isn’t rendering the change. Works as expected
- Crash or reload loop upon setting the "name" or "for" attribute of an <output> element
Create an HTML document which includes an <output> element. Affect the “for” or “name” attribute of said element, e/g output.setAttribute(“name","foo”); Page may loop if executed
- australia.com : User is not able to select options from the left section of the page as it is misaligned.
Repro Steps: =========== Navigate to URL: http://www.australia.com/en-us/explore.html 2. Try to select some options (Cities ,Iconic Destinations ,Itineraries ,Flying times) for “Holidays
- sticky element positions over siblings and too low
See this codepen: https://codepen.io/somewhatabstract/pen/wPBbaJ The “This is sticky” element is positioned with a much greater margin than the one specified, causing it to spill over its siblings,
- context.drawImage() doesn't work correctly
When i want to draw an image with canvas and the size of canvas is bigger than the image, Edge throws me an Error (IndexSizeError) Example: var image = document .getElementById( "myImage" );
- Microsoft Edge crash
When i start Edge, it hangs for about a minute and then closes. While it hangs, i can browse the settings, but i can’t open new pages, and the opening page is blank (even the default blank page with the
- Position sticky not sticking at the right position when colliding with position:fixed
Have a look at https://jsfiddle.net/wfqpt2bo/7/ The gray div should stay at the top of the window when you scroll, but in Edge it sticks to somewhere else. Works correctly in all other browsers6 reports Fixed
- Edge loading icon does not appear oftentimes
Like I said, when opening some pages, Edge loads them. However, no page loading icon appears. This bug occurs on most sites, altough not at every page; e.g. nytimes.com shows no loading Icon whatsoever.
- hr element not exposed with a separator role
URL: Repro Steps: open https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/377471/browser-tests/hr.html check the MSAA of the hr element role using an object inspection tool (aViewer for example: http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/aviewer
- Edge hangs entering reading mode for https://www.tripsavvy.com/every-type-of-food-to-try-in-laos-4151277
The page at https://www.tripsavvy.com/every-type-of-food-to-try-in-laos-4151277 renders OK but when clicking the reading mode icon in the address bar, Edge hangs with a donut progress indicator that
- Mastodon sites fail to load when ServiceWorker is enabled
Log in to a Mastodon v2.1.3 instance (e.g. mastodon.social) Close the browser Reopen the browser Navigate to the instance homepage Expected: the page loads Actual: the page fails to load,
- Page not redering in edge
Repro Steps: Navigate to page: http://www.himalayancrystalsalt.com/sole-recipe.html Observe the page Actual Result: ========== Page not rendering Expected Result: Page should render
- Edge browser crashes on launch when IBM Trusteer Rapport & Comodo are installed
Since upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1703, the Edge browser has failed to start properly. If the Trusteer Rapport application is running then Edge consistently starts to open but immediately shuts down8 reports Fixed
- setSelectionRange() doesn't move cursor (and selection) to the visible input area
Open the following sample https://jsfiddle.net/Lipata/c02ux411/3/ Notice that the cursor is not visible. It is moved to 9th position, but the text is not moved and the cursor is hidden. The
- Site source code is also pasted along with the copied text in the text box.
Repro Steps: Navigate to page: https://www.tumblr.com/new/text and login Navigate to MSN site in the new tab and copy the text from any news article. Go to Tumblr site tab and
- Access is denied error logged to console after toggling open/close of developer tools, then navigating to another page
This error only seems to occur if the Developer Tools are in use, and I’m able to reproduce it on every site I’ve tried, including Wikipedia, Github, Microsoft.com. To reproduce: Open developer
- Cannot download some type of files from S3 bucket in Edge or IE
This issue appeared this week for the first time. It is currently affecting hundreds of our users. As far as we can tell, it looks like Windows Defender Smartscreen is silently blocking file downloads3 reports Fixed
- "Edge" window resize not available from top side of window
Open Edge, set view mode to “Restore” ie not maximized or minimized. Try resize from the top. It will allow resize from the sides, bottom, and diagonally from all 4 corners but not from the top.
- IE/Edge Canvas Rendering Issue for Image Effects
Currently there is an issue that image effects (shadows, reflections, etc.) can not be rendered as SVG via Canvas in IE/Edge. Please see the attachment for a repro html page and try opening in different
- Drag scrollbar on hover fails
Try to drag the scrollbar in the attached file. It works on every other browser.
- changing transform attribute in svg with viewBox cause bad rendering
in this sample, clicking on the circle will change the text position even if the new value of the transform attribute is the same than the older http://jsfiddle.net/oqt68h1j/3/
- Mouse cursor is wrong when hover on <option> with background-other-cursor-setting
When hover on background-link, the cursor is a finger. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/controls-and-patterns/app-bars
- Incorrect CSS transitions firing on navigating to page
Repro from a site we’re building: https://www.comparelearning.com.au/accounting-financial-services Then click any of the links to dig further into one of the specific courses. The filter navigation
- Link overflow on transfromed container
URL: Repro Steps: In the following fiddl http://jsfiddle.net/webtiki/1gpyny9j/ http://jsfiddle.net/webtiki/1gpyny9j/ both the container and the link are transformed (rotate 45deg and
- is not repaint correctly the page after a web font is embedded asynchronously.
URL: Repro Steps: ============== 1 - Launch IE 11 2 - Navigate to http://www.caccavella.com/i/ 3 - IE 11 shows only 1 paragraph. Other browsers shows 4 paragraphs. 4 - Resize the browser
- Sony VAIO Multiflip :Internet explorer doesn't work as expected in a 2880x1620 resolution
URL = URL: Repro Steps: You can test it with any web page. The only thing you need is a 15 inches screen with a 2880x1620 resolution. Maybe it works ok for a bigger screen with the same resolution,
- Font-Awesome icons fail to load on IE11 for WP 8.1
URL: Repro Steps: http://pre.alumni.pitt.edu/ on IE11 WP 8.1 Compare with IE11 on desktop. Arrow icons and others fail to render. Expected Results: Icons render instead of [ ] placeholders
No results found