- Type system should provide a "length" property for all function instances in the DOM (based on required arguments count).
document.getElementById.length; // Should be 1. In Edge is 0. Should apply to all built-in functions, including getter/setter pairs. Needs to take into account required arguments.
- Bug with html element rotated inside another element rotated
URL: See example http://codepen.io/anon/pen/XJpaje](http://codepen.io/anon/pen/XJpaje) [ http://codepen.io/anon/pen/XJpaje](http://codepen.io/anon/pen/XJpaje) Repro Steps: ==============
- IE11 click event has strange/illogical screenX/screenY, clientX/clientY, pageX/pageY coordinates
URL: Repro Steps: ============== go to http://patrickhlauke.github.io/touch/tests/event-listener-coordinates.html TAB until focus is on the button activate with ENTER activate with
- IE10/11 can't execute blob-js with 114688 bytes size
URL: Repro Steps: Create string with length 114688 Create Blob from this string and transform it to ObjectURL Insert it in DOM as <script src="<ObjectUrl>"/> Bug: no
- Sketchfab model renders incorrectly
URL: Repro Steps: open win7 Nvidia IE11 load a big model in webgl (using sketchfab) like https://sketchfab.com/models/dbb9fbd3d94a4d04afe50cbba29ef7eb/embed?autostart=1 see those black triangles
- Acute accent not working in IE11 (on both Win 7 & Win 8.1)
URL: Repro Steps: Press accute accent key ( Alt Gr + ´ ) followed by any voyel. The returned character is unaccented. E.g. Alt Gr + ´ followed by E returns E when it should return É. Please note
- Slow Performance when scrolling in Excel Online with IE11
URL: Repro Steps: Upload attached file (Bow Rota) to SharePoint Click on file once uploaded to Sharepoint Switch to the “Rota” spreadsheet on Excel Online Scroll down on the page Scroll
- Negative padding when using calc
URL: Repro Steps: http://dabblet.com/gist/82c387aac9eb03a6b288 Expected Results: Never allow negative paddings, like the spec states - http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/box.html#padding-properties
- canPlayType() returns "maybe" and "probably" for WebM mimetypes, but WebM is not supported.
URL: Repro Steps: You can see the problem here: http://lab.html5test.com/codecs/ Expected Results: It should return an empty string for unsupported codecs. var v = document.createElement(“video”);
- BLUE and IE 10 bug for when page uses doctype HTML 4.0.1 Transitional - renders improperly - if code is missing text.
URL = http://w8pryce/Bugs/IE9%20Feedback/62247%20IE%2010%20bug%20for%20HTML%204.0.1%20Trans/Default.htm URL: http://w8pryce/Bugs/IE9%20Feedback/62247%20IE%2010%20bug%20for%20HTML%204.0.1%20Trans/Default.htm
- (writing-mode) CSS writing-mode Does Not Support (Pretty) Standardized Values In HTML
URL: Repro Steps: <!doctype html><div style="writing-mode: vertical-rl"> Expected Results: Vertical text. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No
- Incorrect copyright date in 'About'
URL: Repro Steps: go to about. Expected Results: 2014 Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: Yes
- The attribute 'options' of a HTMLSelectElement doesn't return HTMLOptionsCollection and accessing option via ["ID-string"] does not work
U http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/](http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/) [ http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/](http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/)
- onwheel feature detection Feuture not available on IE10
URL = http://stackoverflow.com/q/10821985/863980 URL: Always Happens REPRO STEPS: 1- it should return true 2- It should bind the event like it does with window.addEventListener("wheel",
- link要素が正確に読み込まれない [link element does not load correctly]
Reduced Repro: Use URL: http://ie-snap/scratchtests/sekharm/Threshold/Reductions/106849/test.html In IE11: Style is failed to apply In Chrome: style is applied <!DOCTYPE html> <html>
- Items do not vertically shrink when child images vertically shrink
URL: Repro Steps: See this jsfiddle for a good example. Works in Chrome, Firefox, but not IE11: http://jsfiddle.net/2RBuf/1/ I have a container (tag ‘div’) that is set thusly: display: flex;
- IE11 will crash with integer divide by zero when loading http://threejs.org/examples/#webgl_materials_parallaxmap
URL: Repro Steps: ============== Please browse the sample with IE11 http://threejs.org/examples/#webgl_materials_parallaxmap Expected Results: ============== I can display correctly
- KB3008923 causes window.showModalDialog(...) not to return window.returnValue for a dialog opened from another dialog
URL: Repro Steps: See the attached HTML sample. Expected Results: window.showModalDialog() should always return window.returnValue set in a dialog. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific:
- The tab order is broken when "tabIndex" property is changed programmatically.
Fix attached URL = REPRO STEPS ============================== Open the following site: http://makotsur02/REPRO/114012411127291/tabindex.html Press the tab key and confirm the focus
- IE11 - Element appearance cannot be changed once its className attribute is set to the initial value
URL = http://srvr-clw/bugs/65112/ Repro Steps: ============== Use the following HTML markup and JS code (the full source code/a sample HTML page is available in the attachment): <!DOCTYPE
- getOwnPropertyDescriptor(Element.prototype, "innerHTML") returns undefined in Edge
URL = http://jsfiddle.net/DLLbc/48/ Repro Steps: http://jsfiddle.net/DLLbc/48/ Expected Results: alert with “pass” Actual Results: alert with “fail”
- cannot click on select items for calendar widgets
Trying to click an option for a select drop down for a calendar widget. Webdriver can find element, but cannot click it. Html is like following: <div class="ui-datepicker"> <div class="ui-datepicker-header>
- getComputedStyle() returns wrong values when box-sizing: border-box
URL: Repro Steps: http://codepen.io/medikoo/pen/ogBBGG Expected Results: Check this example: http://codepen.io/medikoo/pen/ogBBGG It prints computed width style within same div.
- input[type="file] not disabled inside disabled fieldset
URL = http://srvr-clw/bugs/66625/ Repro Steps: ============== Create a <fieldset disabled> containing an <input type="file">. The input will erroneously remain active
- @ character is not converted to %40 when transmitted in a form
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Open IE to about:blank Launch Fiddler or F12 network tools load http://androidinahurry.com/test.html Click submit The email address is sent to the server but
- Element padding is incorrectly applied to the content displayed in fullscreen mode.
URL: Repro Steps: Visit https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40949268/emcc/bugs/requestFullscreen_padding.html Click on the button 'Fullscreen’. Observe the rendered content. Observed:
- Update HTMLSelectElement.options to return the type HTMLOptionsCollection instead of HTMLSelectElement
attached work in progress dpk (bug2962297.dpk) U http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/](http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/) [ http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/](http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/)
- NULL+4*N bc8.8e7 @ microsoftedgecp.exe!edgehtml.dll!Tree::TreeWriter::SpliceOut
Repro: <body onload=d=document;o=d.createTextNode(0);d.cloneNode(o.childNodes).adoptNode(o)> The second attached file contains information about this issue gathered with BugId.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Simplified Chinese being rendered with Simplified Chinese font, rather than mixed
URL: Repro Steps: Set the language preference (Internet Options >> General >> Language) as zh-tw. Note that in Windows 8 and 8.1, language preference in IE is always the same as the
- Scrolling on scrollbar does not trigger pointerup in IE10+11
URL = URL: Repro Steps: use IE11 http://jsfiddle.net/u4NtF/3/ Expected Results: If scrollbars trigger pointerdown when pressing down with a mouse on them they should also trigger pointerup
- Browser crash in www.plnkr.co when trying to add the angular.js package
URL: Repro Steps: The issue has been documented at StackOverflow. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23146699/custom-angular-filter-crashes-ie-10 Expected Results: Browser should never crash
- Windows update (KB2962872) breaks IE file upload (form post w/multipart/form-data) with text/xml content-type response resulting in IE crash.
URL: Repro Steps: The application is hosted on embedded firmware for an HP product. Expected Results: The content-type text/xml response from the form post should not cause IE to hang indefinitely
- IE11 regression: Print preview does not work in IE11 on Windows 8.1 with folder redirection enabled and in protected mode.
URL: Repro Steps: enable folder redirection, got to a website in IE11 on windows 8.1 with protected mode on and select print preview. All you will see us the title and the ficticious filename in
- IE 11 crashed when used in application
URL: Repro Steps: n/a Expected Results: IE doesn’t crashes Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No
- Microsoft Edge - Build 17025 - Changes at about:flags are not detect/saved and will be restored to default values
a) open Microsoft Edge and about:flags b) change some values (normally a message like “you have to restart Edge” should come) c) close Microsoft Edge (and wait until all processes are closed) d) start
- IE 10 and jQuery Validation causes the input field to disappear after fixing a validation error
URL = https://discover.sawtoothsoftware.com/Account/Register URL: Repro Steps: You can try it out on our server at https://discover.sawtoothsoftware.com/Account/Register . type in something
- WebGL video upload to texture not fully supported (http://codeflow.org/)
URL: Repro Steps: Try to run this video test http://codeflow.org/issues/slow_video_to_texture/ in Internet Explorer Expected Results: All other browsers that do implement WebGL allow the upload
- IE10 not correctly underlining a split-line xlink in svg
URL = http://w8-corey/bugs/xlink/ URL: Always Happens REPRO STEPS: underlining of the entire (both lines) link, and under the characters of the link, not to the right of the link EXPECTED
- required checkbox in the GIMP under persists after balloon checkbox, checked the label element
U http://jsfiddle.net/N3B5X/](http://jsfiddle.net/N3B5X/) [ http://jsfiddle.net/N3B5X/](http://jsfiddle.net/N3B5X/) Repro Steps: ============== Do not check box and click submit to get
- Bug Report: Part of IE's UI can be rendered inoperable by the registration of the .dlg file extension by a third-party program
URL: Repro Steps: Create the following registry key: HKCR.dlg Create a REG_SZ value named “Content Type” Set the data for the “Content Type” value to “text/plain” Open the Print Preview dialog
- Since kb2977629 eclipse 3.7.2/3.8.2/4.2.2 crashes occasionally.
URL: Repro Steps: See https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=444005 Basically download eclipse 3.7.2 from eclipse.org, then run the "SWT sample snippet adapted to reproduce this issue
- XMLSerializer creates invalid XML if the document contains a soft hyphen (0x00ad)
URL: Repro Steps: Open the attached HTML file and click the “Test DOM Parser” button. Expected Results: The soft hyphen should be left unescaped or escaped to a valid XML escape like ­
- keydown handler receives keydown event when Ctrl is pressed in URL field of IE
URL: Repro Steps: See description field and use the following urls if needed: http://jsfiddle.net/marbug/79dz6ajz/ http://jsfiddle.net/marbug/42hnaneo/ Open F12 to see the console
No results found