- Edge crashes when copying from address bar
Navigate to a web page or type text into the address bar Highlight text in address bar CTRL-C to copy, Edge will hang for a couple seconds then crash Note: Copying from anywhere else in the
- range.getClientRects() error
when selecting two or more html objects, range.getClientRects() returns a zero length list. Chrome and Firefox correctly return the collection size, i.e. var range = window.getSelection().getRangeAt(0);
- Favicon uploading to favorite bar when importing favorites IE+Edge!
When I import favorites to new Windows install just by copying folder with shortcuts - IE shows all shortcuts but without the Favicon (individual websites icons). I can understand that because IE before
- Account Photo
How do I go about adding my photograph. To my Microsoft ; Edge Browser account? There is a place for one. The applications are not alowing it.
- 5+ second delay opening a new tab
I experience delays in the UI in Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0. It is most obvious when opening a new tab. If I start with a single blank tab open and click on the new tab button it takes over 5 seconds
- FEATURE REQUEST: remove Suggested Sites from favorites bar in IE 10, windows 7
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: User should be able to remove Suggested Sites from their Favorites - and it should NOT be able to return! Actual Results:
- Edge 42(17083 insider version) can support ogg Audio playback but claim support it
Edge 42(17083 insider version) start to claim opus/ogg, but returns “WEBAUDIO17014: Decoding error: The stream provided is corrupt or unsupported.” which can works on other browsers like chrome.
- Sound disappears after switching account
URL: Repro Steps: 1 Restart Edge Expected Results: Normal sound playback Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No
- MLB Video Playback Causes Edge to Lock-up
Navigate to http://m.nationals.mlb.com/video/ on WIndows Phone Try to play a video Note immense performance issues NOTE: TED - I do not even see any playback controls at all, so no playback
When I minimize edge while I’m listening to music on youtube sometimes video/audio stops and then it starts again when I maximize.
- OLE calls to IWebBrowswer :: Navigate has failed since Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer KB3003057
URL: Repro Steps: Uninstall Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer KB3003057 and calls to OLE calls to IWebBrowswer :: Navigate work as normal Expected Results: OLE calls to IWebBrowswer
- Website logo doesn't display using Edge as browser, but displays properly in Internet Explorer, Chrome, & Firefox
Website logo doesn’t display properly using Edge as browser, but displays properly in Internet Explorer, Firefox, & Chrome. www.commercialinsurancetoronto.ca
- Microsoft Edge PDF
When printing PDF files on Edge, the print preview screen shows only an outline of the page and a small black square on the top left. It will not print the file. It shows on the browser without a problem
- Edge Not working on 17074 and 17083 Builds
after installing 17074 and 17083 edge browser is not working. when i open it gets closed after few mins without doing anything and it will not even open any sites
- Edge loops trying to display our web page application, then Faults(FAIL_FAST_EXCEPTION_c0000602_edgehtml.dll!PROPERTYDESC::HandleStyleComponentProperty)
When attempting to display our in-page Web-based room planner application, Edge loops trying to display the page, then Faults. The following message is shown: This page is having a problem loading7 reports Not reproducible
- Fixed elements/backgrounds are jumpy when scrolling with mouse wheel
URL: Repro Steps: ============== Example: http://www.greenmangaming.com/ The fixed background image looks horrible when you scroll up/down using the mouse wheel. Expected Results: ==============23 reports Not reproducible
- CORS requests to domains with self-signed certificates are dropped
Dear Edge-Team, I’m currently having an issue with Edge dropping CORS requests to domains with self-signed certificates. In our company, we are deploying self-signed certificates to our Windows (10)
- Anchor tag first click is not working in Edge browser
My anchor tag is, <a class="view" href=" https://example/test/a314784-dcdc-4712-acf1-c29ed271e87b " target="_blank" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="top"
- IE11 Latest Crash NULL_POINTER_READ on login form submit
URL: Repro Steps: Visited https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/ Visually verifying that my password had been autofilled properly, double-clicked the “Sign in” button. Crash. Expected Results:
- Adobe Flash Plugin not recognized as permitted in Edge
Web sites requiring Adobe Flash Player require reinstallation or permission enabled each time Edge is opened. The permissions shoe they are enabled in advanced settings but are not remembered in Edge.
- document.execCommand not clearing all the styles when used with "removeFormat"
When we invoke the ocument.execCommand(aCommandName, aShowDefaultUI, aValueArgument) with the following values aCommandName -> “removeformat” aShowDefaultUI -> null aValueArgument -> undefined
- Selection gets stuck in a contentEditable element when done by mouse
Go e.g. to https://ckeditor.com/ckeditor-5-builds/#balloon Try making a selection (using your mouse) which: starts in one of the list items and which spans outside the list As you’ll
- After updates,no Edge Browser
After a lengthy chat with one, microsoft support team, trying to get the Edge browser back after windows had updated on my commputer, the agent seemed to think I had a corrupted profile. He proceeded4 reports Not reproducible
- Google search through address bar sometimes doesn't work
Google search through address bar sometimes doesn’t work
- Fetch API Headers (from Response.headers) does not implement entries()
The Fetch API Response object contains the headers property, but the resulting Headers object does not implement entries() .  https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Headers/entries
- PDF file is blank
Steps to reproduce: open the attached PDF file with Edge Results All pages are blank Expected result: The pdf file can be displayed correctly (similar to Acrobat, Firefox, Chrome)5 reports Not reproducible
- Browser search bar
When in search bar i try to type something for searching … Like , " suchi.ony " it never searches and anything i put in front or back of it , the browser only goes to http://suchi.ony%20xxx
- microsoft edge translator app
micrsoft edge translator cant open how can do
- Couldn’t open PDF Something’s keeping this PDF from opening. •Go back to the last page
Couldn’t open PDF Something’s keeping this PDF from opening. •Go back to the last page this issue occurs when opening pdf in edge15 reports Not reproducible
- Title Bar Buttons
After using Full-Screen mode for some videos Title bar buttons dissappear and the only way to get them back is to restart Microsoft Edge, its really annoying.
- Dropdown meny not opening the first time
I have a dropdown menu which opens on click, that works in every browser except edge (it even works in IE.). On edge however, you need to click the menu 3 times before it opens. A simple reproduction
- flash plug in
I cannot watch my VUDU movies on my lap top because it says to check flash plug in. I don’t know where it is or how to find it. I just want to watch my movies.
- HBO Go Playback a bit stuttery
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Smooth playback Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: Yes
- Disabled=disabled attribute render bug
See Create an input with a disabled="disabled" attribute. Add CSS attribute selector styling (input[disabled]) to see styling triggered by the disabled attribute. Now set the disabled
- Tab roaming: "Open tabs" dropmenu displaying tabs that are no longer open
URL: Repro Steps: No way to reproduce. Expected Results: Display only the tabs openned in my desktop in the dropdown menu of my laptop browser. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No
- Vertical or Horizontal overflow scrollbar shows when nothing to scroll
When an element has a fixed width and/or height and overflow: scroll is set on that element, both horizontal and vertical scrollbars show, regardless of whether there is actually any content to scroll.
- Edge shows CSS differently than other browsers
Microsoft edge used to constantly try reloading the page and we had to add a workaround saying that the browser needed upgrading, before page crashed. This has worked but now I’m seeing both the workaround
- Edge PDF Printing Issues
I have tested this issue on four different machines with slightly different configurations and they have returned slightly different results but all indicative of PDF printing issues. When opening if-request-form-20150902-2.pdf
- IE 11 Crashes when doing a search in bing or filling out forms on web pages
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Just typing into search text boxes and filling out form text boxes it happens Expected Results: When typing into Bing search on MSN’s web page and it also happens in
- Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer saves every download as TXT
Dear ladies and gentlemen, our customers are experiencing a strange issue. If any file would be downloaded within Edge or IE it will be saved as TXT-file. It’s since the Fall Creators Upgrade (1709).
- Application URL / Scheme only works for some target applications
Register a custom url protocol as in http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa767914(v=vs.85).aspx . Create an HTML page with link to the custom protocol, and open the page in Edge. Click
- msLaunchUri does not work reliably
On some computers only, the msLaunchUri API does not work (nothing happens after calling the method, no success or error callback). Register a custom URI scheme in the system Use the msLaunchUri
- A network error caused the video download to fail part-way
A network error caused the video download to fail part-way
- Edge Freezes Frequently
Edge frequently freezes. Earlier today it would not respond at all. I couldn’t open new tabs, I couldn’t close already open tabs, I couldn’t go to a new site, I couldn’t close the software. The only
- microsoft edge
microsoft edge not working
- Default Search keeps swapping between two search engines.
URL: Repro Steps: After changing the default search to Stackoverflow from the options UI in IE, I then changed the registry value HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\DefaultScope
- An unexpected error has occurred
An unexpected error has occurred
- Microsoft Edge
98% of the time edge only opens to “This page is having a problem loading” Following available solution tips does nothing make it work
- Fullscreen (F11) make Netflix crash on Edge
Trying to watch Netflix with the fullscreen mode (F11) enabled will make the entire computer crash and will need a hard-reboot
No results found