- Canvas does not render scaled SVG image
URL: Repro Steps: Canvas drawImage() does not render the image if the image is cropped from it’s original size if the image is an SVG. (It works for non SVG images). Say if the SVG image is of size
- <select> isn't firing "input" events
URL: Repro Steps: Open http://jsfiddle.net/cvrebert/ofyassqa/ in Edge Choose a different option than the currently-selected one from the <select> menu Expected Results: An “input”5 reports
- window.close() should not prompt to close the window if the window was not opened by script.
Attached the Repro. URL: Repro Steps: Here is the source code of the below URL to reproduce the behavior: https://gist.github.com/framerate/dc5502f55171a75b64d0 Manually typing this URL
- Canvas clip and fillRect severe performance degradation problem
URL: Repro Steps: See and run following example code: http://plnkr.co/edit/QkxLrzcDXh1XVDwOzx04 IE and Edge slow down after about 10-20 seconds or so, to the extent you will struggle to do anything1 report
- CSS Scroll Snap points are not repsonding to dynamic style changes
URL: Repro Steps: See the description. Go to http://output.jsbin.com/micumar/11 and scroll down more than 5000 pixels. The snapping should stop afterwards and it doesn’t. See Firefox behavior for1 report
- MS Edge renders inset borders incorrectly
URL: Repro Steps: <DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: thin inset; POSITION: absolute; TEXT-ALIGN: right; BORDER-LEFT: thin inset; WIDTH: 43px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; HEIGHT: 20px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; BORDER-TOP:0 reports
- Modifying SVGTransform doesn't work
URL: Repro Steps: http://jsfiddle.net/270bj89L/ Expected Results: The red rectangle should have scale of 1 and translation of (-50, -50), but it has scale of 2 and no translations. See:1 report Confirmed
- Edge on Xbox One handles max-device-width media query incorrectly
URL: Repro Steps: open https://igm.rit.edu/~jxs/services/mediaQueries.html check that Edge identifies itself as a mobile browser with max-device-width lower than 480px even when option “use1 report
- Changing <input>'s type to "checkbox" incorrectly clears its "value" content attribute
URL: Repro Steps: Open http://jsfiddle.net/cvrebert/o3h03pp8/ in Edge. Observe that the alert message shows an empty string. Expected Results: The alert message should show "A",1 report
- <svg> tag allows <script> to execute when formatted incorrectly, also blocks some legal code.
URL: Repro Steps: Create an HTML file containing the following content: <svg><script>prompt(1)<p> Load the page in Internet Explorer, see that the prompt function executes.
- Wrong rendering of nested CSS3 styles on mobile IE11
URL: Repro Steps: Open the link on Desktop IE and Windows Phone 8.1 IE, compare the rendering of the page in both browsers. Expected Results: The page should be rendered exactly same on Desktop
- SVG image onload and onerror events do not fire
URL: Repro Steps: http://kart.nois.no/svgimageload.svg . Texts with “Image loaded” and “Image error” should appear. They don’t in IE11 and Edge. The do in Firefox and Chrome. Expected Results:2 reports Confirmed
- Border-radius causes a non-existing transparant line
URL: Repro Steps: 2 blocks with a border radius wil do, see the fiddle. http://jsfiddle.net/q86k9w3x/3/](http://jsfiddle.net/q86k9w3x/3/) [ http://jsfiddle.net/q86k9w3x/3/](http://jsfiddle.net/q86k9w3x/3/)0 reports
- Domain names ending with dot – SSL error
URL: Repro Steps: Go to https:// y a n d e x .ru . (remove spaces) Certificate error. Expected Results: No error with certificate. Fully qualified domain names are part of spec. Actual Results:1 report
- none causes keyboard to be shown when it should not
URL: Repro Steps: Using the attached html file: Switch to using tablet mode Open the page Tap the input field, the keyboard will show Close the keyboard by pressing the “X” in the top right1 report
- Unexpected empty <div> left when removing whole content from <body> with contenteditable="true"
URL: Repro Steps: Create a html file with the following content: <html><head></head><body contenteditable="true"></body></html> and open/serve it.
- hover style is still applied even if the mouse is no longer hovering on the link AFTER the link is clicked.
https://jsfiddle.net/sotph5dn/](https://jsfiddle.net/sotph5dn/) [ https://jsfiddle.net/sotph5dn/](https://jsfiddle.net/sotph5dn/) Repro Steps: ============== See description. Expected0 reports
- ValidityState.tooLong isn't true after user deletes some chars but not enough to comply with maxlength
URL: Repro Steps: Open http://output.jsbin.com/xutife/1 in Edge Delete one character from the text input Click the button Expected Results: Upon clicking the button, a “PASS” alert should1 report
- MouseDown/MoveTo/MouseUp not moving images inside of an iframe
Make sure to use the 3.0.0 of the Selenium C# language bindings or newer Test Code edgeDriver.Url = " http://ie-snap/TestsNew/TH2EDGESTAGEDEV1/Edge/WebDriver/Sites/iframeAtBottom.html ";1 report Confirmed
- radio and checkbox elements are cleared on history.back()
URL: Repro Steps: open this url https://output.jsbin.com/poyosi click any radio button click next page click ‘back’ on browser -> radio button is empty. Expected Results: Other popular7 reports Confirmed
No results found