- IE/Edge Users must receive warning when sites use SHA-1 signed certificates
URL: Repro Steps: Browse https://badssl.com/ and go to either links: https://sha1-2016.badssl.com/ https://sha1-2017.badssl.com/ Expected Results: The lock icon should indicate that
- Uploading Files on Microsoft Edge
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: I can upload and download files (e.g. Word docs) using Microsoft Edge. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: Yes2 reports Not reproducible
asdsada1 report Not reproducible
- Should fail gracefully in the case of Edge content process crash
Expected behavior: Tab crashes during webdriver command. Command returns immediately with a response indicating that the tab crashed Actual behavior: Tab crashes during webdriver command. Command returns0 reports External
asdsada1 report Not reproducible
- Text in floater next to semi-transparent clipped element disappears
See attached. zip is original reduction, .html is further reduction.
- Textbox in JSP served as XHTML not rendered when printed in IE11 or Edge
Below is the contents of the attached JSP. It is being served from Tomcat 8.5.11. There are two textboxes. One empty and one with some prefilled text. Enter text in the empty one and edit the text in1 report Confirmed
- Microsoft Edge - When storing Favourites, Folders and sub-Folder names are listed without differentiation.
URL: Repro Steps: Open a website. Select the Favourites star to store the website in a folder. Select the ‘Create in’ box and the down arrow to select the required folder. A straight list0 reports Fixed
- dynamically applied translate on an SVG group containing a text will translate the text incorrectly
URL: Repro Steps: load my example file and see the problem Expected Results: Text should properly translate/transform when transform are dynamically applied Actual Results: Dev Channel specific:
- can no longer click and drag attachments onto gmail
URL: Repro Steps: Open gmail using your new window10 Edge browser. Log into your gmail account, compose and email Locate a file on hard drive and click and drag a file into the body of your email.0 reports Site Outreach
- Alert box does not display all the message (text is cutoff)
Please open the attached html in microsoft edge You can see that the complete message is not displayed to the user Expected Results: The alert box should display the message ‘Para Mostra Descrição
- Microsoft Edge: local/session storage are not working in a new tab
- XMLSerialize.serializeToString Add 2 close tag "tbody"
URL: Repro Steps: https://jsfiddle.net/6prmxmt3/5/ Expected Results: Add 1 close tbody tag Actual Results: serializer.serializeToString <div xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
- (need repro) In the F12 developer tools you can't scroll the "debugger" tab content (HTML view-source view) with the mouse scroll-wheel/trackpad
URL: Repro Steps: go to any site, right-click and view-source (or press CTRL+U when that gets fixed). you are presented with the F12 devleoper tools “debugger” tab. The main view with the HTML source
- DragAndDropToElementInIframe test fails in Edge
Test Code: driver.Url = " http://ie-snap/TestsNew/TH2EDGESTAGEDEV1/Edge/WebDriver/Sites/iframes.html " ; IWebElement iframe = driver.FindElement( By .TagName( “iframe” ));0 reports Duplicate
- Edge reopens pages that have been hijacked
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Edge should ask permission before reopening previous pages. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No1 report Fixed, not yet flighted
- SVG patterns not visible for scaled objects.
URL: Repro Steps: Open a.svg (attached) in IE 11. The contents are also written below. The pattern is not visible. (Visible on Chrome and Firefox) Change the transform on the rectangle to ‘10 reports Confirmed
- error when I try to use SelectElement
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: I expect to get the OpenQA.Selenium.Support.UI.SelectElement from a IWebElement Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No
- erratic behaviour when trying to delete contact from outlook.com
URL: Repro Steps: Use the MS Edge Browser Go to Outlook.com Open the [Contacts] page select a contact Press the [Delete] button, the delete “sub menu” opens to confirm Try to cancel the0 reports Fixed
No results found