- unable to paste into settings
unable to paste into settings: open MS Edge with: dialog box Unable to right click on the url in the browsing window and copy the url from a drop down menu. Overall decided it was time to give edge
- Can't print boarding passes from alaskaair.com
Trying to print a boarding pass from www.alaskaair.com doesn’t work. On two PCs it generates a zero length file when printing to PDF and does nothing for other printers, both physical and software
- IE Problem with display: none style
URL: Repro Steps: Just run the attached html file in the IE browser and you will ensure that the options are visible and the rows are invisible. Expected Results: It should hide it. Actual Results:
- MSHTML.dll crashes. Stack starts with CMouseHandler::HandleNonUserInteractionMessage()
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: mshtml.dll should not crash application Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: Yes
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/feedback/EditFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=882791 Actual Results:
- Searching on caniuse.com is slow and unresponsive
Open up https://caniuse.com and start typing in e.g. “pointer” - notice how slow the filtering/searching is and the overall unresponsive feel of the whole interaction. It’s much more responsive in Chrome.
- Pictures transform into gradients sometimes!
URL: http://www.facebook.com Repro Steps: ============== Go to a Facebook event. Move the pointer over the cover photo of the event. Watch as the cover photo become a gradient! Expected
- Issue with Replace function of VBScript engine, introduced by March Security patches
I have opened a support ticket with Microsoft regarding this issue, but they have asked me to cross-post it here. We are requesting a patch to the VBScript engine to correct the issue. This Replace function
- Translate not working
Hi, to center a box in the center of the page vertically and horizontally, I use this : position:relative; top:50%; left:50%; transform:translate(-50%, -50%); The thing is that in IE and MS Edge,
- background image fuzzy
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: background image fuzzy. please resize IE 11 and look it. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No
- Video improperly zoomed in fullscreen mode
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Browse to any sight having a video. Zoom the browser to 125%. Play the video and then click on the fullscreen icon. Expected Results: For videos, the zooming should not
- Developer Tools' DOM Explorer element guides misaligned with element
URL = http://hardforum.com/ URL: http://hardforum.com/ REPRO STEPS: Navigate to the URL provided in the bug report. Right click on the “Video Cards” section and select Inspect element. EXPECTED
- IE 11 Border Ghosting bug in pop-over div when scrolling
URL: Repro Steps: Navigate to http://www.flyingtigerssurplus.com/embroidery.php (I am not related to this site) Zoom in to 125% (like I said before, this step might not be necessary. But it
- Surface Pro:Nerdist website doesn't render properly in IE 11 or IE on Windows Phone 8.1
URL: Repro Steps: http://www.nerdist.com ============== go to www.nerdist.com on the same device with the same version of IE (I’m current version as of 6/5 Expected Results: ==============
- after moderate use the address bar fails to display frequently visited sites, forcing you to open a new tab get it to work again
i have the default start page as my home page. i frequently browse msn.com for my news. it is very annoying that i have to click on a story on my home page to see my frequently visited sites in the
- Different prices from skyscanner and only difference is browsers.
Different prices when search for flight using Chrome and edge. Chrome has more search results and cheaper flights. I want to change but this is a big no no if prices are more from same websites for edge.
- sign in to stitcher.com doesn't work, but works in Chrome
The URL is www.stitcher.com . The site has a pop-up box for sign-in, but it won’t execute sign-in. I opened Chrome, and sign-in succeeded.
- Dragging anywhere in edge sends media play to other programs
For as long as I have used edge I have noticed that whenever I drag anything in the application, be it a picture, some text or even a tab, it sends a play signal to windows which makes other applications
- page with UTF-8 rendered incorrectly when press the back button
The page’s response content-type is GB2312. we set UTF-8 in head. It can be rendered correct, but when it jumped to a new url and then pressed the back button to this page, the page rendered incorrectly.
- Microsoft edge temporarily hangs after Copy + Paste Text in Gmail
While copy-pasting text using keyboard shortcut (within the browser or from external sources) into Gmail message body, Microsoft Edge hangs for 1-2 minutes before slowly picking up where it left off.
- element border corner rendering bug
URL: Repro Steps: open IE 11 navigate to http://weller.webspaces.vektorrausch.net/border.html observe broken top left corner The code: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head>
- BR elements appended to <body> when showing/hiding iframe with editable document inside
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: The content of editable body should not be changed when showing or hiding the iframe. The actual behaviour is that on iframe show two <br> elements
- Microsoft Edge Autofill/Autocomplete error
step 1 : choose autofill input 1. step 2 : js handled input 1 and focus to input 2. I do not know why this is happening ?, sometimes input 2 autofill from input 1 !!! I think event autocomplete runs
- download problem
I can’t able to download any files.its showing waiting to download…
- Youtube and some other websites displaying gibberish
Youtube and some other websites (but not all) are displaying gibberish on microsoft edge. Chrome and firefox are only displaying gibberish. I checked a similar posting and although it seemed similar
- 'Zoom in' option on HTML5 video does nothing
When viewing a HTML5 video, intermittently, will be shown an additional icon on the controls bar, indicating 'zoom in’. Pressing the icon does nothing. Refreshing the page, or resizing will cause the
- This latest update is CRAP
Oh goody, another large update comes onto my PC, and after the usual “just leave it alone and let it do it’s thing” for 3 hours, I get my PC back. And I launch my "browser", MS Edge. I have
- Inccorect height calculation when removing children of a parent with max-height and overflow-y:auto
To reproduce: Use the provided file. Click the button to remove the children of the parent container. Don’t touch the scrollbar before pushing the button. The computed height of the parent container
- No puedo entrar en la página o dite de www.directv.com.ve
Me dice error 16 ,acceso denegado.Estoy en.Europa .Portugal isla de Madeira.Necesito entrar por favor me urge.Gracias.
- CSS Zoom support for mobile WebView
CSS zoom factor works properly on in Edge on my desktop/phone and also in a WebView on my desktop, but on my phone the zoom factor does nothing in a WebView. This is the RS1 build of Windows Mobile
- CSS 3D Transform blurs Text
URL: Repro Steps: ============== l http://jsbin.com/zoduxato/3](http://jsbin.com/zoduxato/3) [ http://jsbin.com/zoduxato/3](http://jsbin.com/zoduxato/3) hover over the grey div
- IE11 Xml Serialization duplicating a namespace prefix declaration.
URL: http://jsfiddle.net/1afo1g3w/1/ Repro Steps: Same code; var parser = new DOMParser(); var xml = “<root><ns1:a xmlns:ns1="x"><ns1:b><ns1:c xmlns:ns1="y”
- Kendo Autocomplete
with kendo Autocomplete asp.net mvc ,the x Button does not delete the content in the search textbox, in other Browsers work correctly.
- Images with data URI shouldn't cause mixed content warning
Steps to reproduce: Launch Edge, and navigate to https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/driver/id/ After the page is fully loaded, you can see there’s no lock icon in the address bar. Then click on the address
- Transition clip:rect in IE doesn't animate when using REM unit
Comparison of several configurations: http://jsfiddle.net/tj97v44j/](http://jsfiddle.net/tj97v44j/) [ http://jsfiddle.net/tj97v44j/](http://jsfiddle.net/tj97v44j/) Only C transitions incorrectly
- Developer tools Cookie editor not working
When editing cookies in the developer tools, the edited cookie never gets set. Even after multiple refreshes. See attachment for a video showing the result after editing a cookie. I’m using the PHP script
- Edge Opens and shuts Down
I am trying to open Microsoft Edge and it does open, however within a few seconds it shuts down on its own, kindly help.
- JP：Windows 7 IE11 IME-mode active form. Not Japanese Hiragana characters, it's half-width kana
URL: Repro Steps: Japanese IME ON. Access to http://www1.tcnet.ne.jp/k-saku/test/test_04.htm To input characters on each form. Active is half-width kana input. Expected Results: IME-mode
- IE 11 complains about valid second root element (XML declaration and XHTML 1.1 doctype)
URL: Repro Steps: Open developer toolbar and click on the not-labeled buttons that I have no idea what-is-what where error messages are displayed. http://www.stalwart-armor.com/ Expected Results:
- IE broken in Windows 8.1
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Not sure. I only opened IE and discovered it no longer works Expected Results: IE should render the site I enter, and allow me to access all the menus under tools.
- Debugger hang reported through connect
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Open developer tools Switch back and forth between console, debugger and other (perhaps more quickly than usual?). Eventually IE11 developer tools will freeze on opening
- IE11 chokes on http://sharepoint/sites/pks/distribution/KeyRequestLists/default.aspx
URL = REPRO STEPS Fill out form in link. Use IE11. EXPECTED RESULTS ACTUAL RESULTS REPRO CONSISTENCY
- Mailto links for PDF Documents
URL: Repro Steps: The issue is happening in a Sharepoint 2013 On-premises portal. Adding the site to the Compatibility View and/or Trusted Sites and trying any site with a mailto to a PDF document,
- Browser process crashes when trying to print a page containing SVG's
URL: Repro Steps: Open the attached SvgPrintCrashDemo.html in IE10 or IE11 and try to print it, browser will crash before even displaying the print dialog. Expected Results: Access the print dialog
- Bookmarks / Favorites event handling for "Hashbang" URLs
URL: Repro Steps: See examples in https://github.com/angular/angular.js/issues/9143 - namely an example is contained here: http://angular-route-segment.com/src/example/#/section1/2 Before
- KB2976627 update Win 7 x64 breaks Save target as context menu option
URL: Repro Steps: Open any website Right click and select Save target as IDownloadManager::Download is never invoked. ( http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa753618(v=vs.85).aspx ) Expected
- Tabs close unexpectedly
URL: Repro Steps: Open a new tab and enter an web url Press enter As new tab is fetching content and being rendered, change to another tab Before rendering is final, or just when it is final, the
- Browser launched by web driver refresh page automatically
URL: Repro Steps: Open microsoft web driver navigate to “bing.com” send “window handles” request -> result is “1” right click a link on this page and open with new window. Observer
- Wired.com does not load on Winows Insiders Preview build 14986
When using build 14986, Wired.com site does not load. See screenshot for error message. Reported via Twitter here: https://twitter.com/marypcbuk/status/816696043819716608
No results found