- DLNA devices not shown in "Cast media to device"
Since the Creators Update DLNA devices do not show in the Cast media to device menu. Clicking Find other kind of devices just takes me to Settings/Bluetooth & other devices , where my DLNA55 reports Confirmed
- Channel Islands NP map site broken in Edge, works in Chrome
Navigate to https://www.nps.gov/chis/planyourvisit/maps.htm using IE11 or Edge Observe that map shows a zoomed out view of the world instead of the close up of the Channel Islands National park
- cheryls.com : Audio player is not rendering
Pre-Requisites : Testing is done with CVOFF settings for MS Edge and Classic_IE_NonEdge . Repro Steps: Navigate to URL: https://www.cheryls.com/miss-grace-confetti-birthday-cake-with-gift-tin–cco-vdy16-156741?categoryId=400120065
- box-shadow - inset breaks around region rendering
Not on all available machines, but on few, we have a problem that checkboxes are not visible if they are in the container with a box that has inner-shadow. https://jsfiddle.net/Inversion/m09kbhs9/1 report
- execCommand('forecolor') with RGB values is resulting in unexpected colors
document.execCommand('forecolor', false' …) is not producing the right colors when an "rgb(…)" value is being passed in. For example, document.execCommand('forecolor',false, '#ff0000')1 report Confirmed
- F12 tools don't always show failing requests
Go to any site ( www.bing.com for example) Open the F12 tools and go to the network tab Disable “Clear log on navigation” Disable network Go to another url (or do a search if in bing)1 report Confirmed
- Web pages sometimes displayed as 50% zoom and unresponsive
It happens often on Windows 10 Mobile after Creators Update (never on Anniversary Update). When you open a new url, the web page is displayed small like if it was 50% zoom and unresponsive. You can not16 reports
- LastPass home website redirecting to alleged PDF
Open the LastPass website ( http://www.lastpass.com ); After the page loads, wait for another 10 seconds; You will be redirected to a Microsoft Edge error message in the opening of a supposed3 reports Confirmed
- List-Item containing a bfc block has an empty line in Edge and misaligned bullet -- linkedin.com: First suggestion appears blank in auto-populated suggestion list and unable to make the correct the selection from the list.
http://wptest.center/#/5lt857 Repro Steps: Navigate to page: https://www.linkedin.com/salary/ and login. Type ‘test’ in Job title search box. First suggestion appears blank in auto-populated0 reports By design
- australia.com : User is not able to select options from the left section of the page as it is misaligned.
Repro Steps: =========== Navigate to URL: http://www.australia.com/en-us/explore.html 2. Try to select some options (Cities ,Iconic Destinations ,Itineraries ,Flying times) for “Holidays
- How to communicate between frame of web page and Edge Extension content script?
FYI: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43910020/how-to-communicate-between-frame-and-edge-extension-content-script2 reports By design
- Edge fails to navigate or display any tabs and then crashes after 30+ seconds
This bug has been proposed as engineering blocking by REL Bug Service on flight (Windows.Desktop) 10.0.16232.*.rs_prerelease. Fixing the bug helps Windows build achieve7 reports Duplicate
- IE crashes when opening developer tools when stylesheet is loaded twice
IE crashes when opening developer tools (F12) when a stylesheet is loaded twice. demo at: http://bug.pluscare.nl/20160405/ after much trimming down code it boils down to: page.htm <!DOCTYPE6 reports Not reproducible
- IE crashes when opening developer tools (F12) when a stylesheet is loaded twice.
IE crashes when opening developer tools (F12) when a stylesheet is loaded twice. demo at: http://bug.pluscare.nl/20160405/ after much trimming down code it boils down to: page.htm <!DOCTYPE5 reports Duplicate
- Microsoft Edge on Win 10 (x64) Stable 15.15063 - Download Issue
Hi, I am trying to download Microsoft Edge on Win 10 (x64) Stable 15.15063 for Virtual Box. Every time I download I get the Microsoft Edge on Win 10 (x64) Preview file. I have tried on both Mac and PC.2 reports
- Edge crashes building complex SVG
Hi, I’m a developer at Benchling and am trying to debug an issue where some pages crash on Edge. Visiting https://benchling.com/s/SAMPLEPLASMID/edit crashes the tab / browser—other browsers (Chrome,1 report
- #DailyBug #MicrosoftEdge #EdgeBug Assertion failure in CAryWindowTbl::ReinitializeProxyVarIterationHandle…
– start: Promo Info – Why this bug is important? We have identified that this bug was promoted based on telemetry data and affects following products failure 27027af8-a287-8ddf-038d-8183ed6fe58e1 report Won’t fix
- WeakMap can't use cross-window nodes as keys
TypeError: WeakMap.prototype.set: 'key' is not an object when trying to use a node from another window as a WeakMap key. This works in Chrome.3 reports Duplicate
- Application Becomes Unresponsive in Onblur Event
In my HTML page I have two controls. A textbox and a button. Textbox has “onblur” event and the button has “onmouseover” event defined. The focus is on the textbox and when the mouse pointer is moved1 report Fixed
- AV on Exit via IEFRAME!CDownloadHistoryManager::GetDownloadHistoryEnumerator+0xa7
– start: Promo Info – Why this bug is important? We have identified that this bug was promoted based on telemetry data and affects following products failure 7121cc42-97e9-7ed5-74f1-e560f39257d20 reports Won’t fix
No results found