- page with UTF-8 rendered incorrectly when press the back button
The page’s response content-type is GB2312. we set UTF-8 in head. It can be rendered correct, but when it jumped to a new url and then pressed the back button to this page, the page rendered incorrectly.
- Not able to access webpages through Wifi but can through a wired connection?
Basically for the last year or so my currect laptop has been unable to access unicrypted web pages through wifi. Idk why but it only allows me to view https sites and not normal http. There is a magnitute
- Right-click Options Failure
When I right-click anywhere on desktop, browsers and others, display fails to provide any recognizable options. When I right-click on a file or in space, it opens a blank rectangle with arrows and zero
- designmode loses backspace key after content moved
When in designmode (contenteditable= true), if LI content within a multilevel OL or UL is programmatically shifted (removeChild followed by appendChild to another element), the backspace key fails to
- Edge refuses to load content scripts after appending an iframe from another domain
Overview: Given an extension having a content script running at document_start , appending an iframe to the document.body from the content script will prevent the whole content script from being1 report Fixed
- Edge LastPass requires re-authentication after network interruption
Report Details Feedback Details Description Title Edge LastPass requires re-authentication after network interruption Description I experience this mostly on a bus or at home with an unreliable1 report Site Outreach
- Cleanup Path2D constructor
As per https://github.com/whatwg/html/pull/3409 the IDL can be simplified.1 report Confirmed
- 1 report
- Sidepanel positioning issue for Qt Docs Site
A number of pages on http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/ (for example this one ) result in the left sidebar being pushed to the top, rather than being positioned just below the page breadcrumbs. It appears to be1 report Fixed
- Microsoft edge temporarily hangs after Copy + Paste Text in Gmail
While copy-pasting text using keyboard shortcut (within the browser or from external sources) into Gmail message body, Microsoft Edge hangs for 1-2 minutes before slowly picking up where it left off.
- Searching on caniuse.com is slow and unresponsive
Open up https://caniuse.com and start typing in e.g. “pointer” - notice how slow the filtering/searching is and the overall unresponsive feel of the whole interaction. It’s much more responsive in Chrome.
- .click event is focusing the text box and hence keystrokes like tab is not behaving as expected.
I have an infragistic grid and I have to click on that grid to edit that text box and then tab out subsequently. So that it auto populates the values for the remaining field based on the entered value
- Get original version of IE in Java script when a domain is added Microsoft Compatibility view list
One of our domain added into Microsoft Compatible view list with IE 10( https://iecvlist.microsoft.com/IE11/1387494476607/iecompatviewlist.xml ) and we can’t remove it. when I take browser version from
- Internet explorer right click menu for spell checker opens to the far left.
The screenshot shows the issue.
- IE import bookmarks failure(s)
The best explanation is this forum (below) itself: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie11-windows_7/ie-import-favorites-shows-a-single-browser-how/f433ab70-7667-4f3d-a1de-4ed4164e6ebb?tm=1512442258142
- Disabling IE 11 Yellow Message Bar at Bottom of Page
Dear Microsoft Staff, Since Enhance Protection mode have been implemented and it become a must for my company to activate it, Many of our old add-ons are not working anymore and it becomes Incompatible.
- Plain text gets included inside styled text after Backspace/Delete
Create plain contenteditable like <div contenteditable="true"></div> . Add content: < p > < strong > Styled Text </ strong > </ p > < p
- IE11 Blurry right edge when using border-radius
- Internet explorer 11 not starting
Since my computer processed the December updated internet explorer 11 will not open unless I am very lucky immediately after a restart. I have tried all fixes I can find elsewhere. It will start it computer2 reports Won’t fix
- textarea DOM Element property 'selectionStart' is set to incorrect value after Enter click
After ‘Enter’ button is clicked in textarea its selectionStart property is increased incorrectly. Details and steps can be found in fiddle: https://jsfiddle.net/contact/rv6b4pte/
No results found