- BR elements appended to <body> when showing/hiding iframe with editable document inside
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: The content of editable body should not be changed when showing or hiding the iframe. The actual behaviour is that on iframe show two <br> elements
- Respect the fluid design of websites when resizing in "metro" mode
URL = www.engadget.com URL: Repro Steps: www.clix.pt resizes properly in desktop mode. doens’t resize in metro mode www.engadget.com resizes ok for some widths, but there’s an intermediate
- Setting element.style.writingMode sets style="-ms-writing-mode: x" Instead Of style="writing-mode: x"
URL: Repro Steps: ============== Goto any page and F12 dev tools> enter the following in the console - document.documentElement.style.writingMode = “tb-rl” // should really be vertical-rl,
- Facebook top bar doesn't follow scrolling IE11
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Go to facebook.com and log in. In the news feed, notice the blue top bar. Now scroll down the page. The top bar will not follow the browser down the page when it should.
- IE 10/11 will only load installable fonts used on web pages; why not load fonts w/ print/preview or editable permissions?
URL: Repro Steps: on a web page, reference and include a downloadble font with either print/preview or editable settings via the @font-face tag Note that IE refuses to load the font. Expected
- Problem with http://jaimonvoyage.com/index.php only with Internet Explorer
URL: Repro Steps: ============== Click for “Options d’Hôtels” http://jaimonvoyage.com/index.php and the Navigator Image turn and turn and never Hôtels arrive… This problem is only with Internet
- FEATURE REQUEST: Auto-zoom feature in IE
URL: Repro Steps: On a PC with two or more displays that have different DPIs open an IE window on the lower DPI window and make sure the zoom level is set to 100%. Now drag the IE window onto the
- Sony VAIO Multiflip :Internet explorer doesn't work as expected in a 2880x1620 resolution
URL = URL: Repro Steps: You can test it with any web page. The only thing you need is a 15 inches screen with a 2880x1620 resolution. Maybe it works ok for a bigger screen with the same resolution,
- Font-Awesome icons fail to load on IE11 for WP 8.1
URL: Repro Steps: http://pre.alumni.pitt.edu/ on IE11 WP 8.1 Compare with IE11 on desktop. Arrow icons and others fail to render. Expected Results: Icons render instead of [ ] placeholders
- preserve-3d support
URL = URL: Repro Steps: http://desandro.github.io/3dtransforms/examples/carousel-02-dynamic.html Expected Results: carousel is not shown in 3d Actual Results:
- WebBrowser control (Embeded in wpf application) is very slow compared to standalone IE when using WebGL
URL: Repro Steps: just use VisualStudio webbrowser sample Expected Results: as fast as standalone Actual Results:0 reports By design
- Odd font behaviour leads me to believe there is a bug
URL: Repro Steps: If you visit the following website: http://www.ovalbusinesssolutions.co.uk/collaboration-podio The dark blue text “Once you’ve made the decision that it’s time for your business
- Vertical scrolling slow only in IE - plunkr example
URL: Repro Steps: Scroll this plunkr result vertically and you’ll see how slowly it updates its rendering. Expected Results: Smooth vertical scrolling. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific:
- more CSS font/text customization properties
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Support more of the CSS Fonts Module Level 3, and the CSS Text Decoration Module Level 3. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No
- elements with relative position disappearing when scrolling in parent element on [Windows 7]
URL = http://jsfiddle.net/rL9gM/1/ URL: Repro Steps: The issue is reproduced at http://jsfiddle.net/rL9gM/1/ and verified using IE 10 version 10.0.9200.16750 on Windows 7 Professional.
- Cube → square
URL = https://developer.cdn.mozilla.net/media/uploads/demos/t/x/tx2z/dd7a5c5afaf3521f9a9a8a6092e65b4d/memory-cube_1364500801_demo_package/index.html URL: Repro Steps: Go to https://developer.cdn.mozilla.net/media/uploads/demos/t/x/tx2z/dd7a5c5afaf3521f9a9a8a6092e65b4d/memory-cube_1364500801_demo_package/index.html
- ActiveX IE Crash with font-family "serif"
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: No crash :) Actual Results:
- Autofocus attribute effectively does not work
URL = http://tanalin.com/_experimentz/bugs/ie/2013/autofocus URL: Always Happens REPRO STEPS: The INPUT element having autofocus attribute should be focused automatically, and the user should
- Gap between element background and its box-shadow
URL = URL: Repro Steps: open http://jsfiddle.net/nJbuF/ resize the browser window in both dimensions (you might have to make very small movements to recreate the issue) [Screenshots attached]0 reports Site Outreach
- Seeking in full screen HTML5 video not working
URL = https://vimeo.com/87449235 URL: Repro Steps: Follow steps 1-3 above The playhead jumps to the correct place, but the video is paused >> must click Pause / Play again to resume0 reports Site Outreach
No results found