- Start Up Pages
The pages I chose to open at start up, does not open at start up. Randomly works every now and then. But always opens the last open tabs.
- Gray Shading on top of website, Plus another gray tab.
This just started today, gray shading plus extra background tab. HOW DO I GET RID OF IT???1 report Site Outreach
- HTML video tag missing canplay event
This is a recent regression. Load https://www.w3.org/2010/05/video/mediaevents.html Click the load() function button. Expected: canplay event increase by 1. What actually happened: canplay1 report Confirmed
- Web application crashes only in edge
We have a web application that is grabbing a bunch of data via ajax requests and rendering them with redux/react. This is working perfectly in ie11, chrome, firefox, and safari, but in edge it causes2 reports
- URL tooltips show improperly escaped texts
Hover on this link: https://caniuse.com/#feat=will-change Expected: https://caniuse.com/#feat=will-change Actual: https://caniuse.com/%23feat%3Dwill-change1 report
- Microsoft Edge networking after installing default creators update
I recently installed the fall creators update on my laptop with Windows 10. Once complete, Microsoft Edge refused to work. Microsoft Edge starts out rather slowly and eventually goes to my homepage. However,
- redbox.com will not scroll correctly using the Surface Pro 3 touchpad
www.redbox.com will not scroll correctly using the Surface Pro 3 touchpad. Trying to scroll using the normal gesture (two fingers swiped up) will cause the page to shift downward and then snap back1 report Site Outreach
- In edge browser, zoom in/out work good using Keyboard(ctrl +/ ctrl -) but While using Touchscreen when I zoom in the cards on the portal page disappear from the screen.
By default in all browsers (except edge browser), when we use the touch screen to zoom the page, automatically the zoom value of the browser will be increased. But the edge browser is not supporting the1 report
- Svg image is getting cutoff inside an iframe on Edge browser
Steps to reproduce the image: Download the attached DefectEdge.zip Extract and open the index.html on chrome and also on Edge browser On EdgeBrowser - Tick mark icon will be cut off little On2 reports
- window.close() is not working after print cancel
I have a button in web page which uses 'window.close()' to close the window. 'window.close()' is not working if print is cancelled. Open Print window(Ctrl+P) and click ‘Cancel’ to cancel the print.8 reports Fixed
- Edge renders only sharp(#) page when submitting form with specific value.
Version Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0 Microsoft EdgeHTML 17.17134 The content of this issue When I submit form with specific character string, only ‘#’ is displayed. HTTP daemon process and
- Problem when assigning currentColor to a custom property
Expected behaviour would be that the h1 would be deeppink . Using --color: var(currentColor); works fine in most browsers but I had some problems with FF. Using --color: var(currentColor, currentColor);1 report
- GitHub doesn't show line graph correctly
Go https://github.com/saschanaz?tab=repositories Expected: green line graphs next to repositories Actual: green rectangles
- Edge + Narrator - Page refreshes if parent table row is hidden while table navigation is on a cell
Test page created here: https://output.jsbin.com/yudipab Load test page and start narrator Press Tab to focus button “Hide last row” Using narrator table navigation keys, navigate to a cell
- Paste events return an event.clipboardData.files property with a value of null - should be an empty FileList object
Description When pasting simple text content, the event returned for the paste event has a event.clipboardData.files property with a value of null. Other browsers return an empty FileList object1 report
Hello i have some trouble view in Explorer https://codepen.io/borntofrappe/pen/KxdOVo1 report Won’t fix
- Edge adds an unwanted glow effect over my website's header image?
I have recently launched a new wordpress based website ( https://www.rtcr.com/ ) and it works great on a variety of browsers but on Edge it looks awful because of an unknown faded effect that is applied1 report
- Persistent top grey blank bar
Opening new tab randomly creates this blank grey bar and stick to the top. Does not display context menu when right clicked. When switching to existing tabs, they will exhibit the same blank top grey14 reports Duplicate
- Edge Debugger Console not show properly
As mentioned in this Thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/edge/forum/edge_search-edge_win10/darstellungsfehler-der-devtools-in-edge/1b4e277a-4258-4a6a-9656-22485437c3c7?messageId=90f562e9-aaa6-4601-b964-39548eade5ea1 report Not reproducible
- Object doesn't support property or method 'Symbol.iterator'
var w = window.open(someLink, ‘_blank’); console.log(w.document.firstElementChild); you can see that methods append, appendChild and other not work. why? And when i try do this w.document.firstElementChild.appendChild(document.createElement(‘div’))1 report
No results found