- Throw NotSupportedError DomException when playbackRate is unsupported.
Change to the standard: https://github.com/whatwg/html/pull/2829 Rendered: search for “the playbackRate attribute gives” in https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/media.html#playing-the-media-resource1 report
- Quotes in CSS Changed by Edge -- and other url(data:<svg>) parsing issues
https://jsfiddle.net/6gsabpmz/ https://jsfiddle.net/6gsabpmz/1/ https://jsfiddle.net/6gsabpmz/2/ Here is what happens. You have the following CSS: background-image: url(‘data:image/svg+xml;utf8,<svg3 reports Fixed
- SVG mask with color transform doesn't render if mask is wider than 2/3 of the screen width
If a window showing the following example page is sized to less than 2/3 the width of the current screen, the masked image with a carpet texture appears, but when it’s sized wider than that the image
- caretRangeFromPoint within covered iframe
This is an interoperability bug between Edge and all other major browsers. Edge returns null from the contentDocument.caretRangeFromPoint(x, y) method for any point within an iframe when that iframe2 reports Confirmed
- Is SVG GPU hardware accelerated?
Is it accelerated? If not, why not? How long until it is? It seems obvious that it should be…1 report
- No Edge version of System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser Control
The WebBrowser control is a commonly used control in desktop application development. There is no way to use the EdgeHTML as the rendering engine for this control (only IE/Trident is available). Although15 reports By design
- Inconsistent default resolution with getUserMedia camera
Without setting width and height properties in constraints , Edge appears to take hardware defaults to determine these values when fetching video with getUserMedia() resulting in an inconsistent1 report
- The tab order is broken when "tabIndex" property is changed programmatically.
Fix attached URL = REPRO STEPS ============================== Open the following site: http://makotsur02/REPRO/114012411127291/tabindex.html Press the tab key and confirm the focus0 reports Fixed, not yet flighted
- How to transfer Edge Extension to different account?
Hi, Right now it is possible to transfer Windows Phone/Touch apps to different developer account. Is it possible to transfer Edge extension? Thank you.1 report
- Server doesn't respond after clicking "Browse" on input type="file"
Make sure to use the 3.0.0 of the Selenium C# language bindings or newer Test Code edgeDriver.Navigate().GoToUrl(“ http://ie-snap/scratchtests/clmartin/test.html ”); var fileInput = edgeDriver.FindElement(By.Id(“file”));3 reports Fixed
- Memory Leak: IE11 and MS Edge
Updated repro steps: Go to No in Edge/IE Open F12 Open Task manager Watch the memory slowly go up over time. Original repro steps: Recently we started using babel and also babel polyfill10 reports Fixed
- RtpReceiver.track returns a different MediaStreamTrack every time
Once we have a RtpReceiver and call receive() on it, rtpReceiver.track should retrieve the associated MediaStreamTrack instance associated to this receiver. And it does. However, if later I get1 report Fixed
- I can't work normal with Googles sites in Windows 10 Home
15/07/2017. I can’t work normal with Googles sites in Windows 10 Home. I work excellent one day and after, for 1-3 days is impossible. Any idea? Some advice?1 report Not reproducible
- Edge refuses to load content scripts after appending an iframe from another domain
Overview: Given an extension having a content script running at document_start , appending an iframe to the document.body from the content script will prevent the whole content script from being1 report
- fillText renders the wrong color #EdgeBug
https://jsfiddle.net/d7zm19sr/2/1 report Fixed
- 1-800-363-6812 HP PRINTERS SUPPORT NUMBER***HP PRINTERS SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER (((RAM)))
1-800-363-6812 HP PRINTERS SUPPORT NUMBER1-800-363-6812 HP PRINTERS SUPPORT NUMBER1-800-363-6812 HP PRINTERS SUPPORT NUMBER1-800-363-6812 HP PRINTERS SUPPORT NUMBER1-800-363-6812 HP PRINTERS SUPPORT NUMBER1-800-363-68121 report Won’t fix
- TexBlockBuilder inconsistently interprets ruby elements. May result in crash.
<pre><ruby dir=ltr><b dir=rtl> <rt> x</rt></b></ruby></pre>1 report Won’t fix
- CSP webpage can render <OBJECT> PDF files from other origins.…
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/858039310146207749 Repro Steps: Open this webpage: https://www.cracking.com.ar/demos/pdfcsp Observed : The PDF embedded in this webpage opens Expected:
- CSS variables make currentColor use the parent color
Steps to reproduce: Set the color CSS property to the value of some CSS variable. Use currentColor either on background-color, border-color or outline-color. Expected result: The used value
- Black blocks all over facebook and in twitch chat.
I’m getting big black blocks that block out most of the facebook website. When I keep scrolling it disappears but it comes back big and small. Also it happened in the twitch chat.1 report Not reproducible
No results found