- Stop supporting about:blank in fetch()
- MLB Video Playback Causes Edge to Lock-up
Navigate to http://m.nationals.mlb.com/video/ on WIndows Phone Try to play a video Note immense performance issues NOTE: TED - I do not even see any playback controls at all, so no playback
- IE11 RTM not correctly giving namespace attributes with setAttributeNS
URL = http://home.arcor.de/martin.honnen/blog/js-examples/w3cdom-xml-namespaces3.html URL: Repro Steps: Make a root element with document.implementation.createDocument Give it some namespaces.
- bollywoodhungama.com is slow in Microsoft Edge
Navigate to bollywoodhungama.com Note hangs, and delays during normal use Lots of errors and output in the console as well. Original Report: https://twitter.com/syedzohaibahm/status/769476215057121280
- Page rendering problem when using SVG images using the "BackgroundImage" value in the "in2" attribute of the feBlend filter
URL: Repro Steps: You can check how the test page looks in other browsers at: https://dev.modern.ie/tools/screenshots/#https://rawgit.com/tanty/design-hodgepodge/master/svg/filter/feBlend-backgroundimage-tests.html
- Edge browser crashes on launch when IBM Trusteer Rapport & Comodo are installed
Since upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1703, the Edge browser has failed to start properly. If the Trusteer Rapport application is running then Edge consistently starts to open but immediately shuts down8 reports Fixed
- Walmart.com menu issues with touch on desktop
Repro Steps: ============== Go to www.walmart.com on desktop Tap on any of the items on the left. It should stay open so you can select one of the sub-items. Menu does not stay open.
- //goo.gl/yGB3Np The game do not work
Try to play it
- Edge returns invalid response from cache when CORS headers change
When requesting a cachable resource first without an Origin request header (and thus not getting any CORS header in the response, but still a Vary: Origin which tells browsers that responses will be different
- Form Validation: "validity" object does not update itself for SELECT and TEXTAREA elements
URL: http://jsfiddle.net/NPb5f/ Repro Steps: load http://jsfiddle.net/NPb5f/ Under Input Sample click [Fill] then click [Check] Result is displayed Validity.valueMissing for INPUT is false4 reports Fixed
- CSS Custom Properties Variables have known issues on before after and other pseudo-elements
Edge 15 shipped with support of Custom Properties. There are, however, known issues related to their usage in pseudo-elements. These issues will hopefully be ironed out by next version. In the mean time,16 reports Fixed
- requestAnimationFrame callbacks should be processed before the next paint
According to https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/webappapis.html#event-loop-processing-model , any queued requestAnimationFrame callbacks should be executed before the next recalc/layout/paint. Edge5 reports Fixed
- Website not rendering correctly on Edge
This website http://www.sohodragon.nyc/ crashes Immediately after it loads on the Edge Browser. The screen turns black. Here is the link to the screenshot https://imgur.com/a/3GOOf . I Initially
- Search on page issue
On a number of websites e.g. www.dailymail.co.uk , when I am searching for words on the page, it will say e.g. there are 10 results and then a second or 2 later it says no results. Why after finding
- Microsoft Edge on Win 10 (x64) Stable 15.15063 - Download Issue
Hi, I am trying to download Microsoft Edge on Win 10 (x64) Stable 15.15063 for Virtual Box. Every time I download I get the Microsoft Edge on Win 10 (x64) Preview file. I have tried on both Mac and PC.
- Problem Debugging Content Script in Edge
I am having issues using the F12 tool to debug content script. I have added a simple Edge Extension that change the color and font of a web page. The script is very simple. The problem is that I do not5 reports Fixed
- Notification API and focus()
Go on this site: http://nickersoft.github.io/push.js/ Click on “Demo” and give Permission Click on “Demo” again Minify the Browser Click on the Notification In Edge Version 38.14393.1066.0
- Web workers lose messages
Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0. Microsoft EdgeHTML 14.14393 Load the following test case: < script id = "worker" type = "worker" > console .log( 'worker created' , self); self.addEventListener(4 reports Fixed
- keyboard input does not delete selected text
Load the following html page as a index.html file: <html> <body> <input value="test" /> <input value="test" /> <input value="test" />
- Checkout button on logitel.de doesn't work after redirect from eBay
Repro Steps: Open http://www.ebay.de/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-Edge-32GB-Handy-Vodafone-Vertrag-Allnet-Flat-jetzt-nur-24-99/162577476524?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140107083420%26meid%3D6140365315f14bc0acd77cf96972e7dd%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D132212138069
- No Edge version of System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser Control
The WebBrowser control is a commonly used control in desktop application development. There is no way to use the EdgeHTML as the rendering engine for this control (only IE/Trident is available). Although23 reports Fixed
- focus and blur events should have relatedTarget
URL = http://jsbin.com/capof/2 URL: Repro Steps: F12 > console http://jsbin.com/capof/2 tab or click between text boxes and console logs nulls Expected Results: See description Actual
- www.linkedin.com search is broken
The search for users on www.linkedin.com is broken on Edge mobile. When typing on the search text field, the keyboard quickly pops-up but disappears. It’s impossible to execute a search.
- Iframe with sandbox="allow-scripts"
Once allow-scripts specified, Edge attaches main document’s cookies to all XHR requests despite they (cookies) should not be accessible until allow-same-origin not specified.
- Japanese IME rendering upside down in RTL session
Problem Description In RTL session (Arabic / Hebrew) if Japanese IME conversion popup appears, the conversion candidates are rendered upside down. Please see the screenshot files in the attached zip
- BAD REQUEST - The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax.
Following error is reported in Edge console: HTTP400: BAD REQUEST The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax. (XHR)GET - https://az139550.vo.msecnd.net/static-nswebclient-6-800-801-18/
- re-encode %ecaped unicode characters for address bar display
The address bar should show the modifiable un-escaped UTF-8 (decoded) URL and allow user to modify that in a human readable manner. Edge should be capable to re-encode and re-escape necessary characters
- Path data gets updated correctly in dev tools, but not visually #EdgeBugAll fine in Chrom… https://t.co/bd8aIhZW42
- Site shows the message "Your browser or device may not work with Front Row".
Repro Steps: Navigate to page: https://student.frontrowed.com/#login Site shows the message "Your browser or device may not work with Front Row". Alternate repro page: https://classroom.frontrowed.com/#login
- HTMLAudioElement is not working on Windows 10 Mobile
I am trying to use HTMLAudioElement component in a Project Westminster application (Windows 10 UWP app) but it seems it does not work. Indeed, it works perfectly on Windows Desktop but when I try to
- AVR։NULL+4⁎N e7b.8e3 @ microsoftedgecp.exe!edgehtml.dll!CImplAry։։AppendIndirect<...>
- blur (css) not working for background image
Our repro is here: https://jsfiddle.net/gbb6uk3p/# This has been reported twice previously. It does look to be related to using z-index killing the blur for these pages. https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/9697787/
- Image partially/fully lost when scrolling using a CSS parallax implementation
When using CSS perspective on the parent, and transform: translateZ() to simulate parallax during scrolling, the background image (with a negative pixel value for translateZ() ) gets partially or
- Keyframe animation duration is too short
Create a keyframe animation that animates opacity from 1 to 0 with a few keyframe percentages. Apply the animation with a 1 second duration and infinite repetition. Open the page in Edge, Chrome, Firefox,
- context.drawImage() doesn't work correctly
When i want to draw an image with canvas and the size of canvas is bigger than the image, Edge throws me an Error (IndexSizeError) Example: var image = document .getElementById( "myImage" );
- Can't delete content when selection is overlapping table and paragraph
Open example https://codepen.io/msamsel/pen/aGNNrZ Select content between arrows. It’s important to have selection started in table and finish outside of the table. Press Delete or backspace
- ModernIE VM image 15.15063 for Parallels (Mac) does not actually give you the right version
Hey, I’m not sure if this is the right place to report this issue - but it’s regarding the ModernIE VM images. When trying to download a Win10 image for version 15.15063 for Parallels on Mac, it actually
- Update Insiders WebDriver
No one over there is focused on updating WebDriver for Edge for INSIDERS. It’s 2 versions out of date. It’s almost as if I am the only one using it.
- update placeholder/aria-placeholder mapping
OS: win10 What steps will reproduce the problem? (1) open http://s.codepen.io/stevef/debug/jmWrxV/dXMqBbOKgnPr (2) check the accessible name value for the 2 text inputs What is the expected result?
- input[disabled] can be edited in MS Edge Creators Update #EdgeBug there are closed issues, but it is still there
- Mastodon sites fail to load when ServiceWorker is enabled
Log in to a Mastodon v2.1.3 instance (e.g. mastodon.social) Close the browser Reopen the browser Navigate to the instance homepage Expected: the page loads Actual: the page fails to load,
- The Photographer's Ephemeris adding locations does not work
Using Edge on Win10 Pro (with all updates) the following Website: http://app.photoephemeris.com/?ll=16.768800,-3.007300 ¢er=16.7688,-3.0073&z=13&spn=0.10,0.23&dt=20170602005418%2B0000
- portal.azure.com reports Unsupported Browser when running Edge
UA string the user is seeing: Mozilla/5.0 (MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.110 Safari/537.36 Edge/16.16299 ============================
- Implement SecurityPolicyViolationEvent
The SecurityPolicyViolationEvent interface has been defined since CSP 2. https://www.w3.org/TR/CSP2/#securitypolicyviolationevent-interface Debugging and diagnosing CSP issues on the client side
- Video does not load on Edge browser
Repro Steps: Navigate to URL: http://www.la7.it/dirette-tv Actual: Video does not load on Edge browser. Expected Result: Video play button should be visible to play the video.
- "Enable extension developer features" not functional in 17083
Attempting to enable developer features to debug extensions does not do anything. No feedback is provided and after restart the option is still disabled. Gif: https://i.imgur.com/nCz5jNI.gifv (There
- PDF open issues
Some PDFs will not open in Edge 15. Tested on multiple machines and as soon as edge is updated to version 15 the pdfs will not open. This does not affect all pdfs it seems. It does effect pdfs stored29 reports Fixed
- Implement .labels IDL attribute on input, button, select, textarea, output, progress, meter
Chromium and WebKit support .labels IDL attribute. Gecko and Edge do not. web-platform-tests: http://w3c-test.org/html/semantics/forms/the-label-element/labelable-elements.html http://w3c-test.org/html/semantics/forms/the-label-element/label-attributes.html
- tuxedo.menswearhouse.com/wedding-tuxedo-prestyled-looks "doesn't work in Edge'
User sees the following message at the top of the site: "Oh shoot, your Chrome browser doesn’t work on our site. Try switching to Chrome, Safari, or Firefox and come right back. Get one here »
No results found