- box-shadow doesn't work with border-collapse #edgebug
- Scroll initiation+termination stutters on Lumia 650
Get a Lumia 650 Go http://codepen.io/SaschaNaz/pen/OmLaov Try swiping Expected: Scroll should be consistently smooth as it was on build 14393. Actual: Scroll stutters on initiation and then
- Error 800a025e removing document selection
Open jsbin sample in IE11: https://output.jsbin.com/vedicel Select text as described in the sample page, including text next to a radio input but not including the radio button itself. Click “Clear
- Feed Discovery fails if TITLE attribute is over 127 characters in length.
URL = http://dlaa.me/blog/post/newblog URL: Repro Steps: Originally reduced from this real-world site: http://dlaa.me/blog/post/newblog The following META works to light up Tools > Feed
- IE 11, after hard reset of Lumia, the tab syncronized are doubled
URL = URL: Repro Steps: 1 Use a PC and a WP 8.1 with IE 11 and synchronize the tabs; 2 Check that the WP and the PC are correctly visualized in the synchronization form; 3 Do an hard reset of
- IPv6-resources not accessible from Microsoft Edge
I can’t open IPv6-resources with Edge. Connection always times out. Every other browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, Seamonkey, Safari, Opera) work perfectly fine.
- Add attribute allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation to iframe sandbox
Description Bin Lu 2017-04-26 09:12:35 PDT There is a new attribute proposed to iframe sandbox: https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/browsers.html#attr-iframe-sandbox-allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation
- File Dialog in IE throws owssvr.dll script error when navigating to sharepoint
Hello Folks, We try to upload a file via a simple <input type="file" > tag. When we then navigate a directory structure that is a sharepoint network drive we recieve following error:
- Login / password dialog doesn't appear in foreground
In Edge for Desktops (build 11.483.15063.0), I’ve discovered the following issue: Open a new browser window. Open a website that uses a .htaccess / .htpasswd access authentication technology (e.g.
- Reattaching SVG DOM Elements not working
Can be reproduced with IE 11 version 11.0.9600.18739 on Windows 7 Reattaching SVG DOM Elements not working. Steps to reproduce: Use the attached example Press hide press show The red line4 reports Won’t fix
- Manage list of pop ups
In Microsoft Edge, there is no option to mange which sites are allowed pop ups and which are not. However in Internet explorer you have something called pop-up Blocker settings, where you can manage
- IE crashes with silverlight webbrowser
IE crashes with silverlight webbrowser control that runs page with iframe. We can reproduce IE crash with the following call stack: ieframe.dll!IUnknown_SafeReleaseAndNullPtr<struct IUnknown>(struct
- Internet Explorer
With Internet Explorer 11 under Windows 10, each time I upgrade my Facebook news page ( https://www.facebook.com/ ) , I see that IE increase its own usage of the PC memory by about up to 20-30 megabytes
- Spec conformance of textPath, adding a compatibility mid-line rendering attribute
I’ve made a small example to demonstrate how Edge is the only browser implementing the SVG spec correctly, regarding calculating the glyph position relative to the glyph-midline. The SVG 1.1 and 2.0
- Text across my web pages are hardly readable
Text is just terrible!
- Feature request: direction set to Body tag should not affect the UI experience
Setting direction to RTL on the body tag does not mean go ahead and screw the experience for the user by placing the browser scrollbar to the left, users are used to it on the right, changing language
- Unable to write lower-case letter in text box after "."
In Edge for mobile I’ve seen that it’s not possible in a text box to write a lower-case letter right after an abbreviated word, such as “e.g.” Or “incl.” (like here in this form). As soon as you have
- Input fields inside draggable div require double click to focus
Any <input> found inside of a container which is draggable with HTML5 Drag and Drop requires a double click to be edited rather than a single click. This occurs in both IE11 and Edge, and apparently
I have Windows 10 fully up to date. When I try to run IE I get the following “Internet Explorer has stopped Working” with a button to "Close Program". When I do IE just gives the same
- HLS stalls after several hours
Visit a continuos live HLS stream such as a CCTV camera. The video will play fine for several hours (sometimes upto 24) then stall. Sometimes stalls with a still frame, other times stalls with ‘Video
- Microsoft Edge & IE11 does not remember/restore the last snaped window position
STR: a) open Edge or IE11 and snap / dock the window to a corner / side of your display b) close Edge or IE11 c) start Edge or IE11 = the window will not be restored to the last snaped position Firefox,
- Hidden certificate selection dialog on SSL connection with client authentication (smart card with CSP)
When establishing an SSL connection with client authentication, the certificate selection dialog always appears behind the IE window. Configuration : Windows 10 version 1703 (15063.296) IE version
- dropdown width increases in IE11 when focus is in textbox with a placeholder
Select textbox with placeholder. (Don’t type anything) Click on a drop down Example: https://jsfiddle.net/ex9au99y/
- appendBuffer() causes stutter when replacing video frames
When calling appendBuffer() with a media segment that would replace old video frames, the video will stutter if the overlap is near the playhead. For example, when playing a low-quality video, then we
- IE11 does not add "border-style:none" style to DOM
Use the following HTML markup and JS code (the full source code/a sample HTML page is available in the attachment): <!DOCTYPE html> < html lang = "en" xmlns = "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
- Clearing browsing history
In order to clear browsing data, it now requires 4 clicks instead of 3 under IE.
- SharePoint Online Cannot Use Edge Browser to Edit Form Templates
SharePoint Online Site Contents -> Library -> Settings -> Form Settings I get, “Internet Explorer is required to use this feature.” message. SharePoint does not accept Edge as Internet Explorer.
- Memory leak when calling iwebbrowser2s
I have filed a case 116050614136891, Fixed memory leak issue when calling IWebBrowser2, I have Support person Rahul Dhongde talked to me says that this is Microsoft bug and asked me to file an bug.
- console.dirxml should use format specifiers like console.log does: #EdgeBug (run code in dev tools)
- Address bar in IE11 not support Cyrillic letter when you enter manually it. Problem with encoding Cyrillic letter.
Environment: Windows 7 x64 Version of Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.17843 (desktop, version for developers) Version of update 11.0.20 (KB3058515) Steps to reproduce: Open IE11 Open the search
- Link element within a video element is hidden but not removed from tab order
The HTML5 syntax for a <video> element allows “fallback” content if the browser (e.g. IE8) does not support that element: < video controls > < source src = "SampleVideo.ogv"
- NULL bd8.55c @ iexplore.exe!mshtml.dll!CTreeNode::EnsureNoDependentLayoutFixup
Repro: <meta http-equiv=X-UA-Compatible content=IE=8><body onload=x=y.nextSibling;x.swapNode(x).removeNode()><table><d id=y>x<s><table>
- Favorites Bar in IE11 will not allow a blank title
If you add a new bookmark to the favorites bar you must give it a name. But if it has a favicon you don’t need a name. The little icon is all you need to recognize the bookmark. If you could put in
- Favorites bar font in IE11 is tremendous big and can't modificate
The proportion is broken. Favorites bar is quite, quite big!!!
- IE10/IE11 fails to render some elements using the font Montserrat in a right-to-left layout
Please open the attached file montserrat-test.html, which is valid HTML5, in IE10 or IE11. Note that some, but not all, elements using the font Montserrat fail to render. Equivalent elements using another
- Unexpected line-break before U+3035 VERTICAL KANA REPEAT MARK LOWER HALF character in vertical-text
URL: Repro Steps: Following HTML fragment: <div style="writing-mode: vertical-rl; height: 9em;"> <p>〳〵〳〵〳〵〳〵〳〵〳〵〳〵〳〵〳〵〳〵〳〵〳〵 <p>〴〵〴〵〴〵〴〵〴〵〴〵〴〵〴〵〴〵〴〵〴〵〴〵 </div>
- IE11 reporting different event targes on SVG onclick triggering on SVG text in a tspan element.
URL: Repro Steps: Load the attached SVG document in IE11 - the current browser for corporate Windows 7 world. If its fixed in newer versions of IE that’s fine, but much of the corporate/govt world
- #EdgeBug SVG text layout incorrect with nested tspan/a elements
- Flexbox IE 11 shrink issue
Following example works fine in chrome, firefox and edge, but in IE 11 div with class “second” overflows parent. According to specification it should be shrinked. http://codepen.io/anon/pen/kXmoYY
- Edge in 14371 Frequently Hangs on Ad Supported Websites
Scrolling a page before the ads have finished loading (which basically everyone does) results in the page not responding to mouse over or :hover events, and if you scroll far enough, you’ll out pace the3 reports Won’t fix
- Select をマウスでホバーしたときの背景色が残ってしまう。
再現手順 以下のような HTML を Edge で開く。 <!doctype html> <html> <head></head> <body> <select> <option value="1">A <option value="2">B
- issue on set value of <Select> while hidden
- 11 reports Won’t fix
- MS Edge is using uppercase notation for codec names
When using MS Edge ORTC implementation, methods RTCSender.getCapabilities() and RTCReceiver.getCapabilities() returns list of codecs with subtype name as uppercase string(e.g. for Opus codec string is
- SVG Rect Clip path does not work on Microsoft IE10 and IE11
If a clip-path is applied on SVG rect element, IE10/11 browser does not render the element correctly. Try to open the attached Test.html in a IE 10/11 browser. Try to move any application window (say
- Writing modes root inline direction dimensions behave as block
http://jsbin.com/layuweqaxu/edit?html,css,output Blink: No Repro Gecko: No Repro Webkit: No Repro IE11: Repro Expected: The green box (root) should the sum of its contents width in
- Internet explorer crashes when Developer Tools invoked on a site
Run latest (currently version 11.0.30) IE on Windows 10 (version 1511, build 10586.218) Visit http://www.cciteplus.cz/ Run Developer Tools Wait a few seconds until DT and IE crashes and restarts
No results found