- Creators Update 1703 & 1709: IE11 - Cannot run a batch file from internal SharePoint.
Issue: Batch files (.bat) that live on a SharePoint server will not run on Windows 10 Enterprise x64 1703 & 1709. (Also, .lnk files that run a command.) Setup: Shared document library contains a4 reports Won’t fix
- IE 11 ignoring rgb a color e.g. <font color=#f00 ></font>
create a page with <html><font color=#f00>Some text</font></html> . Some text will be black not red.
- CSS-scaled content does not render correctly when printing
Open example https://neisha.github.io/ieprintingissue/ Bring up print preview Observe that the content gets cut off halway down the page, unlike how it is rendered in the browser where it is the
- edge page shivers whenever i scroll down
1)open edge in lumia 730 mobile after the recent update. open any of the website like wiki or youtube. 3)just scroll down the page. 4)webpage shivers like anything.
- IE 10/11 will only load installable fonts used on web pages; why not load fonts w/ print/preview or editable permissions?
URL: Repro Steps: on a web page, reference and include a downloadble font with either print/preview or editable settings via the @font-face tag Note that IE refuses to load the font. Expected
- position:fixed child disappears when inside a parent with position, border-radius and overflow:hidden
URL = URL: Repro Steps: ============== Launch IE9 or IE10 Navigate to http://misc.arkhi.org/bugs/ie/ie-position+border-radius+overflow+fixed.html The first red box at the bottom right
- Underline includes element's right padding (Does not in Chrome / Firefox)
URL = URL: Repro Steps: add PNG image to web page with transparent background Expected Results: transparent backup – no line at the bottom Actual Results:
- console.dirxml should use format specifiers like console.log does: #EdgeBug (run code in dev tools)
- IE 11 Back button sometimes does not work when tab was opened from an accelerator.
URL: Repro Steps: How to replicate my problem. Open a new IE 11 window. Use any accelerator like bing search. After clicking a bing search link link I still have the option to go back to the
- activeElement is an empty Object
Please see the following code: when I load index.html, the activeElement of the document inside the iframe will be an empty object. This doesn’t happen if I load test.html directly. <!--index.html-->
- Svg paths not rendering
As seen in this example: https://jsfiddle.net/wuoz669k/2/ most of the svg path elements at the top are not rendered correctly
- Override Microsoft compatible view list
- Plain text gets included inside styled text after Backspace/Delete
Create plain contenteditable like <div contenteditable="true"></div> . Add content: < p > < strong > Styled Text </ strong > </ p > < p
- Add attribute allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation to iframe sandbox
Description Bin Lu 2017-04-26 09:12:35 PDT There is a new attribute proposed to iframe sandbox: https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/browsers.html#attr-iframe-sandbox-allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation
- Add flag allow-modals to iframe sandbox
To disallow modal dialogs by default in sandboxed iframe: The content inside sandboxed iframe should not be able to open modal dialogs unless the “allow-modals” flag is specified. https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/browsers.html#attr-iframe-sandbox-allow-modals
- Status page does not mention XSLT support at all
Search for XSL on the Status page .
- CSS grid doesn't work on IE 11
see: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/13962174/ I created a new ticket since I was afraid you woudn’t read a “fixed” ticket. Is there ANY possible way you guys
- IE11 ignores margin:auto on flex items in a flex-direction:column container
If you have a flex container in column mode with a flex item that has no width set but has margin: auto (and naturally, the container defaults to align-items: stretch ), then IE11 ignores margin:
- CSS pseudo selector "placeholder-shown" not working
Can support for the CSS pseudo selector :placeholder-shown be added? All the other major browsers support this and it helps in improving HTML5 validation and giving the user a nicer experience. Thanks
- Wrong TouchEvent Target on Edge Mobile
Create a table with 4 TDs. Place a Label in the first TD, a Image in the second, in the third add an input (disabled) and in the forth add an image again. Then add a event listener to the document (touchstart).3 reports Won’t fix
- IE 11 Memory leak on page load, refresh or navigation
Environment: IE11 11.0.9600.18524CO Update Version 11.0.37 Issue Our enterprise application makes use of iFrames though the presence of the tabbing infrastructure used and other user interface features.
- chrome.usb API equivalent MISSING!
There isn’t way(API or functions) to interact with connected USB devices and provides access to USB operations from within the context of an app.
- Feature request: Implement img decoding attribute
This bug is a feature request for Edge implementation of the img decoding attribute. img decoding attribute spec is here: https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/embedded-content.html#attr-img-decoding
- Expose the Shadow DOM of native elements that have one in Dev Tools
For example, when I inspect a range element in Chrome’s dev tools, I can see its track and thumb, each clearly marked (see attachment). I can inspect them, check their individual styles. In Firefox,3 reports Won’t fix
- pointers/cursors need to be redesigned so they look right at systems scalings such as 175%, 125%, 225% etc.
I’m not sure if this is just an Edge issue or an issue across Windows 10 in general, but if a user has Windows 10 set to 175% system scaling for example, some pointers weren’t designed with this in mind
- support for constructing RTCRtpSender with 'kind' and without transport
Newer versions of the ORTC specification allow constructing RTCRtpSender with a ‘kind’ and make the transport argument optional: http://draft.ortc.org/#rtcrtpsender* Edge only implements a version
- Handle ligatures ﬀ and ﬂ in PDF created by LaTeX
Starting from Windows insider build 16188, Edge has covered almost all we need for viewing PDF. But there is still a little problem. In LaTeX, ff will be rendered into a single ligature ﬀ . Modern
- IE11 performance is worse than FF, Chrome or Opera in Emscripten WebGL benchmark.
URL = https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40949268/emcc/10kCubes_benchmark/10kCubes.html?/benchmark&/objects&1000 URL: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40949268/emcc/10kCubes_benchmark/10kCubes.html?/benchmark&/objects&1000
- Unstable kerning with Archivo Narrow font
The following JS Bin example contains a single line of text within a DIV, in Archivo Narrow font, with font-feature-settings: 'kern' 1 enabled: http://jsbin.com/gudujoyevo/1/edit The characters
- People App
I been using the updated People App for contacts, on Win 1079. While we can see new changes on the format, it needs more tweaking on the columns. We find it difficult to read or make changes when we
- support for RTCRtpSender.replaceTrack
ORTC introduced RTCRtpSender.replaceTrack as an alias for replaceTrack: http://draft.ortc.org/#rtcrtpsender* This is currently not supported in Edge: https://rawgit.com/aboba/edgertc/master/msortc-rs3.html#rtcrtpsender*
- Case sensitive search is missing
A case sensitive search is missing in Edge mobile. Would be great to have this feature available (similar to the one in Edge for desktop PCs).
- Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND
I can not able to open IE it states that Hmmm… cannot reach this page Try this Make sure that you’ve got the right web address: https://www.msn.com Search for “ https://www.msn.com ” on Bing
- Address Bar jumping when selecting text in very long URLs
The protocol is hidden during website browsing. When I want to copy the current url or edit a part of it I click on the place where I want to start copying from or editing and the whole string jumps right
- CSS flex causes positioning error when using max-width together with flex-grow, justify-content and wrap
URL: Repro Steps: The error can is shown in this example here: http://codepen.io/rolchau/pen/d7cd812fd10b4c88097bb7d21fb2bf19?editors=110 Expected Results: The content should respect max-width
- Embedded/Sprite SVG images are not rendered when dragging
Save the HTML below to a file Open the file in Edge or IE 11 Drag the “Good” image. Note that the image is displayed while dragging Drag the “Bad” image. Note that the images is not displayed
- Several AMD driver issues reported: see repro steps
Dear Microsoft, PLEASE, talk or say something to AMD to fix they terrible and stupid drivers, because an apocalypse will happen. Look, with Windows 10 Aniversary Update, the usability is terrible only
- a horizontal scroll bar (incorrectly) appears on top of the virtual keyboard when you tap in certain text fields
Using a Surface Pro 4 with the 'Creators Update’, when I tap on text fields on many websites (google.com search box, bing.com search box, twitter.com log in text field, outlook.com log in text field,
- Span is truncated when changing opacity in IE
Hello I have already created a stackoverflow ticket but seems to me that this will rather be an IE isssue: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45661853/span-is-truncated-when-changing-opacity-in-ie
- touch pad scroll
Touchpad scroll gesture does not work in some windows aps like photos ans store
- Feature request: direction set to Body tag should not affect the UI experience
Setting direction to RTL on the body tag does not mean go ahead and screw the experience for the user by placing the browser scrollbar to the left, users are used to it on the right, changing language
- Unable to write lower-case letter in text box after "."
In Edge for mobile I’ve seen that it’s not possible in a text box to write a lower-case letter right after an abbreviated word, such as “e.g.” Or “incl.” (like here in this form). As soon as you have
- border-radius causes line of bleed-through of background-color from containing element
Reduction Fidd http://jsfiddle.net/09Lej52w/3/](http://jsfiddle.net/09Lej52w/3/) [ http://jsfiddle.net/09Lej52w/3/](http://jsfiddle.net/09Lej52w/3/) URL: Repro Steps: ==============8 reports Won’t fix
- Mark of the web (MOTW) breaks viewing of local flash content
URL: Repro Steps: Create the following web page that links to local flash content: <!-- saved from url=(0014)about:internet --> <html> <body> <EMBED src="foo.swf"
- When returning false in radiobutton onclick Edge is inconsistent with other browsers
URL: Repro Steps: See http://jsfiddle.net/tuL7mkoo/3/ When you select "Internet Explorer", other radio buttons’ selection disappears. Expected Results: The other radio button
- Browser window loses focus after onfocusout or onblur alert in IE11 Windows 10.
Create input with alert on “onfocusout” or “onblur” event (see HTML example attached) Set focus to input then click elsewhere. Window loses focus and is overflown by another desktop app. Alert
- vertical centering an absolute positionned div inside table-cell div
URL: Repro Steps: Launch IE (<= 11) Click this url : http://codepen.io/bqlou/pen/YXoKzw The blue div is not aligned vertically Expected Results: The blue div should be vertically centered
- File Explorer Issue While Watching YouTube - PLEASE READ
This report is regarding a bug encountered while watching any YouTube video, in the Google Chrome browser, on Windows 10. Usually, when a user goes fullscreen on YouTube, the video time progress bar at
No results found