- Edge video screen black but voice works normally IE Fine
In Edge many web sites have a video but they always are black but the voice plays. I copy the link and run it on your IE browser and its fine. Try the link below: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/msnbc-parts-ways-greta-van-021200312.html
- Embedded/Sprite SVG images are not rendered when dragging
Save the HTML below to a file Open the file in Edge or IE 11 Drag the “Good” image. Note that the image is displayed while dragging Drag the “Bad” image. Note that the images is not displayed
- Serializing and deserializing SharedArrayBuffer
Tests are in web-platform-tests: html/infrastructure/safe-passing-of-structured-data/shared-array-buffers/ Online version (times out at times, not sure what’s up): https://w3c-test.org/html/infrastructure/safe-passing-of-structured-data/shared-array-buffers/
- Status page does not mention XSLT support at all
Search for XSL on the Status page .
- 844-780~6762 apple mac pro help apple computer tech support numberapple computer tech support apple computer support apple mac technical support
!!!1:844-780~6762 apple mac pro help apple computer tech support numberapple computer tech support apple computer support apple mac technical support !!!1:844-780~6762 apple mac pro help apple computer
- CORS Preflight is getting aborted in IE 11
User enters the website URL https://service.app.com It gets redirected to https://authentication.app.com and once when the user enters the credentials the app is redirected to https://service.app.com/index.html
- Give us the opportunity to see which encryption is being used.
I think it would be helpful if we could see the used encryption. As of now, every Major browser, even Internet Explorer, Supports that. By “used encryption” I mean that we click on the lock and see, for
- SVG with high-contrast media query not repainted on theme switch when used as background
Edge used not to draw backgrounds in high-contrast. Now we changed our implementation to use text backplates on top of the background instead, which provides better outcomes. However, there seems to
- Data from the data transfer object is placed into the clipboard after drag/drop operation
The issue can be reproduced in this example: https://codepen.io/vsandakova/pen/WyMKoq Steps to reproduce: Drag and drop a draggable object onto a dropzone. Set the focus in the input and press
- TexBlockBuilder inconsistently interprets ruby elements. May result in crash.
<pre><ruby dir=ltr><b dir=rtl> <rt> x</rt></b></ruby></pre>
- Web page refreshed automatically because of a list selection, persistent error 'Internet Explorer has stopped working'
IE version 11.576.14393.0 Occurs since automatic updates 01/01/17 Updates applied were KB3199986 and KB3206632. It does not happen with any other browser or version. It does not happen on another
- Copying XML from Browser Window
1.Open any XML document ( http://www.w3schools.com/xml/note.xml ) IE provides XML folding by default. Copy the XML (Ctrl+A Ctrl+C) and Paste in a notpad or somewhere. All the folding markers (+
- DOM getting too large for Dgrid tables....
We are having issues with DOM on IE getting too large and too fast for our NxM Dgrid tables (with N about 100, and M about 200), causing the rendering and scrolling to be extremely slow; and almost crippling
- Internet Explorer memory leak
Hi it seems Internet Explorer has a memory leak since using 5 tabs it uses over 377mb. And increases all the time even without reloading a tab. I know internet explorer is deprecated and Microsoft edge
- IE 11 - (CSS/Style) - Zoom Property Not Working In Print Preview
open the attached file OroTestHtmlPage1_HTML.html with internet explorer 11. Select file, print preview. The zoom feature appears to not be working. The goal was to print all 69 rows on one page.
- The new feature that was promised to be in Anniversary Update...
The feature of button that will show tab preview for all sites at once and user is able to scroll this thing is still not present in Anniversary update but it was promised in video teaser from Build 2016
- Constant painting and high CPU usage with no reason or explanation
Use Edge Load devtools Start profiling Wait Stop profiling Look at the profile results Edge continually repaints the page, even when nothing is happening. The devtools provide no useful3 reports Won’t fix
- ToolTip Error Message Displayed for min value on input box is incorrect
Create a form element. Create an input element with a min="15". Create a submit button. Enter a value of 15 and click on the submit button. The message displayed by the tool tip is "Please
- IE11 does not add "border-style:none" style to DOM
Use the following HTML markup and JS code (the full source code/a sample HTML page is available in the attachment): <!DOCTYPE html> < html lang = "en" xmlns = "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
- IE11 middle click favorite bar link to open new tab in window results in opening tab in same window
Have IE11 open with a few tabs open I move focus to Outlook 2016, check and read a few e-mails Immediately put mouse focus back to IE11 without clicking into the IE11 window and use the middle click
- PDF Contents of an iframe are not hidden when using css to set iframe to "none" in enterprise mode of IE11 and windows 8
Assume that you use Internet Explorer 11 and Enterprise Mode on Windows 8. You have an iFrame a webpage. In this situation, when you click the button to set the iframe display style to “none,” the contents
- error in internet explorer 11.0.9600.18314
error in internet explorer 11.0.9600.18314 to perform an ajax request, the following occurs error SCRIPT7002: XMLHttpRequest: Network Error 0x2ee1, Could not complete the operation. Error: 00002ee1.
- statically positioned exclusions should not require z-index to wrap text
http://codepen.io/gregwhitworth/pen/aNgdza Expected: Text wraps around the exclusion area Actual: Text flows through the exclusion area
- Text input max-width not constrained by inside-block parent
Steps to reproduce the problem: Text input inside an inline-block displayed parent doesn’t respect max-width in the same way as other elements. In this case, an image has been used as a comparison element.
- clickElement command does not work with embed element hosting PDF
Hit test for occlusion check is failing, so we return "element is obscured".
- In session Cookies are not cleared using Settings > Clear browsing data
URL: Repro Steps: Open https://jsfiddle.net/08mnbbsj/ Add some cookie using the form, e.g. “k=v” Go to Settings > Clear browsing data (Choose what to clear) > Check “Cookies and saved
- Cookies not shared among tabs
If you log into say live.com on Windows Phone 8.1 with IE, a new tab from the same site asks to login again. Login cookies are not shared between tabs. Very annoying, please fix this. Applies to all login
- IE completely freezes when opening html page with deeply nested spans
URL: Repro Steps: Open the file attached to this ticket. Expected Results: The browser should be usable even when opening page with specially crafted content. In this case only the single tab
- MessageEvent constructor and initMessageEvent spec changes
Spec and test change: https://github.com/whatwg/html/pull/1883 https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3958 Edge is failing most of the tests: https://w3c-test.org/html/webappapis/scripting/events/messageevent-constructor.html
- Add support for SVG 2 hatches
The SVG 2 spec. describes a hatch paint server. This allows to create hatchings used as fillings and strokes. This includes two new elements <hatch> and <hatchpath> plus their related
- Microsoft Edge crashes on RoboHornet's Descendant Selector Test
Load the website http://www.robohornet.org/ with Edge and run the “Descendant Selector” test. Or directly open http://www.robohornet.org/tests/descendantselector.html . Edge will freeze, then crash7 reports Won’t fix
My computer freezes when I turn it on. I have to force it to shut down and then turn it on again and then windows 10 will start. Is there a fix for this issue?
- uri scheme (aka protocol) length is too short for Facebook: Need to remove/raise current 39 character limit
Current 39 character limit is forcing Facebook to have especial checks for their apps on Windows. Details in the attached thread. Instagram wants to register as a handler for the following uri scheme
- Unstable kerning with Archivo Narrow font
The following JS Bin example contains a single line of text within a DIV, in Archivo Narrow font, with font-feature-settings: 'kern' 1 enabled: http://jsbin.com/gudujoyevo/1/edit The characters
- Windows Ink Auto Re-enabling
Frequently (possibly every time Windows 10 updates, definitely occurred after the latest update) Windows Ink re-enables itself. This is a large inconvenience as Windows Ink makes it basically impossible
- Sibling selector referencing :empty pseudoclass is not updated while typing in contentEditable
URL: Repro Steps: Launch Edge Navigate to https://jsfiddle.net/2sp79Lbj/ Select the div with the solid black border Type in it, and watch its sibling (beneath it) Expected Results:
- Back navigation hangs when it happens in iframe
see attached files too package com.tests; import java.io.File; import org.openqa.selenium.By; import org.openqa.selenium.WebElement; import org.openqa.selenium.edge.EdgeDriver; public class TestNavigation
- scrollbar` does not work on mobile
URL: Repro Steps: http://codepen.io/SaschaNaz/pen/VvGzda Expected Results: Scrollbar should not be hidden when -ms-overflow-style: scrollbar Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No
- Date input element does not allow direct input
URL: Repro Steps: Find a HTML5 date input field and attempt to type an address. Bonus: try inputting 1950 for the date using just keyboard/mouse. For example, http://jsbin.com/secona/edit?html,js,output7 reports Won’t fix
- After installing KB3003057, third party application is crashing while browsing html.
URL: Repro Steps: Launch HTML_Crash.exe click on “open crashing screen” Application crashes. We see below event entry Faulting application name: HTML_Crash.exe, version: 220.127.116.11, time
URL: Repro Steps: Based on the html provided above run the page in IE. In the textbox type 99 and tab out. Value will be autoformatted to 99.00. Again click on the textox. Hit Ctrl+Z. Resulting value
- clonenode dont copy actual value of select
Clonned node must copy actual value of <select> as they also as it now happens with the actual values of <input>(include “selected” of radio) , <textarea> testcase https://codepen.io/danielchatfield/pen/DxzKv
- Internet Explorer 11 throws a "syntax error" when using a pseudo selector in "querySelectorAll" on an element which is not attached to the DOM
Internet Explorer 11 throws a “syntax error” when using a pseudo selector in “querySelectorAll” on an element which is not (yet) attached to the DOM. The method works as intended as long as no pseudo
- Add support for the WOFF2 font format in IE12
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: For WOFF2 fonts to load in IE. Instead, they do not load because they are currently not supported in IE11. Please consider supporting WOFF2 fonts in the next
- IE amnesia - forgets all user-preferences
URL: N/A REPRO STEPS: Use IE9/IE10 for some time with multiple tabs. Save passwords for various sites and set preferences n sites such as Bing, Google (language preferences etc.) Exit
- FEATURE REQUEST: ability to disable input ms-clear
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Kindly, i want to inform you that the ms-clear inside input box that you added to (IE) isn’t a good idea and not helpful … I am asp.net developer and this icon
- Tabs opening as New Window when user is local Power User and UAC is turned Off.
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Turn off UAC (using the GP method) Add a domain user to local Power Users Reboot Login and open IE Middle click on a link on any web page and it will open as a
- RPC_E_DISCONNECTED when automatiing Internet Explorer to navigate to an html or XML file with no admin priv
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Compile and run the attached program, run it under an account which is administrator but not the administrator account on a server / professional verison of Windows. Expected
No results found