- Edge can't search for phrases/sentences with spaces between the words in PDF Documents
When I search, for example, for a phrase like "in terms of’ in a PDF Document using Microsoft Edge, It shows no results even though there is. However, searching for “intermsof” without spaces gets
- Edge Randomly opens duplicate tabs
Microsoft edge randomly opens a second tab from the same hyperlink on a web page. Is most repeatable from any hyperlink on the start default start webpage.
- ClickAndHold(Element) or MoveToElement(Element) doesn't work in a frame when using Actions API
create a simple html with a frame create and run a simple test Actions(EdgeWebDriver).ClickAndHold(onElement).MoveToElement(toElement).Release().Perform(); By the way, the click can’t works too.
- html5 prime videos could not be played
html5 prime videos could not be played No problem on pc or chrome on android; https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0TAAQXFEN2G5O18A1I2O29E4QU/ref=atv_hm_hom_c_w1n001_2_1?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_i=&pf_rd_m=&pf_rd_p=&pf_rd_r=&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_t=
- Facebook makes Edge crash
Every time I go to FB, Edge crashes. I should add, FB causes Firefox to crash too (but not in the same way). I attached two images showing that two pulldowns are unable to display anything, the spinning
- DevTools tooltip & menu is sometimes not snap to pixel
Happened at 150% DPI Step to reproduct: Open DevTools Trigger some tooltip and menus in different places Guess: Possibly the logic of Coordinate calculation is not good.
- Selfview (Preview) Freeze in WebRTC call with some logitech camera
On a desktop system with external Logitech camera while executing: https://webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/peerconnection/pc1/ The self view freezes after 10 seconds
- Date Input Unresponsive When In Arabic Language
Date input You can find the form on this link: https://www.aljazeerabros.com/test < input type = "date" name = "licenseExpDate" value = "" max = "2030-12-31" min = "2010-01-01"
- Unwanted gaps appearing around repositioned elements with opaticy<1
https://jsfiddle.net/q3ujpknn/ When moving two adjacent elements with opacity
- Youtube and other Google site displays gibberish
YouTube and other google sites displays gibberish. This is not encoding issue - images are not displayed as well. See attachments - youtube.bmp and google.bmp. Other sites, such as yahoo, are loading
- We driver issue
I have Edge browser Version 25.10586.672.0 and Edge HTML is 13.10586. I have installed the 2.10586 web driver. But URL is not launched. Could you please help us on this
- Edge Topsites when clicked and Immediately dragged stay over everything else
Open a new tab in Edge so you can see Search, Top Sites, and My Feed. Click any Top Site shortcut which you know will take longest to load; immediately grab and drag any of the Top Site icons and
- IE 11 Crashes when doing a search in bing or filling out forms on web pages
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Just typing into search text boxes and filling out form text boxes it happens Expected Results: When typing into Bing search on MSN’s web page and it also happens in0 reports Not reproducible
- Edge starts but won't charge any page
edge starts but displays blank page. No reaction when entering URL. Menus are still responsive Does not exit - needs to be stopped via Task Manager. deleted and reinstalled edge- no change Winver:
- Salma Akhtar Rubina
Salma Akhtar Rubina
- Tab ID changes when we navigate to a URL from the same Tab
Win10 Version - 1703 OS build 15063.540 Edge Version - 40.15063 Issue is:- From Edge browser, when we browse to a different URL from the same Tab then Tab ID changes for the same Tab and gets a new
No results found