- Flash Player Fullscreen sudenly stops on Edge browser
Customize your screen and set slideshow at 1 min. Navigate to youtube or any flash player based and press full screen button. On slideshow screen switches images, flash player suddenly exits from
- Issue tracker markup test
<img> (should be img tag) <script> (script) <use> (use) <foo> (foo) <img> (should be img tag) <script> (script) <use> (use) <foo> (foo)
- Codepen bio page results in infinite redirect, page can't load
Go to http://codepen.io/davidkpiano Edge will finish with a “this page is having trouble loading” page. This page works fine in Firefox and Chrome.
- Cannot open .htm / .html files from Network Share or Mapped Drive
Edge is unable to open files from a network share or a mapped drive. As an example, it won’t open something like this: \10.0.0.19\RDrive\Production Scheduling\Report\Production Schedule.html or3 reports Not reproducible
- huffingtonpost.it has memory leak in 14393.51
Go to http://huffingtonpost.it Watch the Task manager, memory will slowly rise past 315MB Reported by a user on Twitter: https://twitter.com/msndemed/status/763756852551163904 Unfortunately
- When it is posted a comment on Google Plus,
When it is posted a comment on Google Plus, the spaceline inside it are removed.
- Twitter timeline shifts when user presses Backspace or Delete buttons on keyboard
Open https://twitter.com and log in. Scroll a little bit down 200-500px (less than a screen, I can’t reproduce it when scrolled more than a screen) Click on Reply on tweet in timeline16 reports Not reproducible
- Can't Power On.....
When I turned my laptop on it went straight to this (picture taken below). What & How to fix this problem? May I please ask for some assistance to help, guide & support me on getting my laptop
- Login into feedly.com doesn't work in Edge (works in Chrome)
I have attached a screen capture demonstrating the issue. Essentially in Edge I can’t login into feedly.com with a Google account (haven’t tested other account types). The login popup should close and4 reports Not reproducible
- Adding bookmark doesnt add them to the bookmark bar
Make the bookmark bar appear : Go in the Bookmark settings Activate the bookmark bar go to a website : www.theverge.com click the Star on the right of the address bar click “add” Result
- When I use the arrow keys Edge tries to edit text
Open any webpage Use the arrow keys to try scrolling down
- Microsoft Edge and Microsoft IE dead, moved and display issue
The following link works until the site requests a log in, then both of your browsers hang, yet the site comes up and functions well with Chrome. http://www.instructables.com/id/WiFi-Enabled-MP3-Player-Using-the-ESP8266-Module-a/
- Refresh to resend does not resend data properly
Go to http://saucenao.com Select the attached PNG file ( source ) and click "get sauce". Refresh on the result page Expected: The browser should get the same page seen after
- Content Encoding Error (content_encoding_error) Server response could not be decoded using encoding type returned by server. This is typically caused by a Web Site presenting a content encoding header of one type, and then encoding the data differentl
Content Encoding Error (content_encoding_error) Server response could not be decoded using encoding type returned by server. This is typically caused by a Web Site presenting a content encoding header
- Edge unexpectedly downloads a page rather than navigating to it
Go https://www.tumblbug.com/takane_birthday_2017/pledge Go any open projects e.g. https://www.tumblbug.com/sharon Click “프로젝트 밀어주기” button (it will go /pledge) Expected: Navigation
- Tab performance is suboptimal
Tabs should open and close instantly. There is a delay when opening tabs, switching through them or closing them. This happens on every machine I have used. Run a comparison with Chrome - press ctrl+t4 reports Not reproducible
- File could not be played
File could not be played
- Microsoft edge build 14 stable version unable to start the virtual file in vmware player
unable to start the virtual file in vmware player. upon starting the disk.vmdk file it will display "error while opening the virtual machine: VMX file is corrupt.
- ASP.NET App Slower in Edge than IE
We have an ASP.NET application that seems to run way slower in Edge than in IE. Running a test using the Performance tool and counting the number of seconds, Edge seems to take a lot longer in styling.3 reports Not reproducible
- Edge will not work after Kapersky is uninstalled in Insider build 15002 forward
I have found that Edge will not work if Kaspersky end point protection is installed on a machine, even if you remove it, Edge does not work. I have found the solution. Somehow the following registry
- africam.com : Edge is not playing live webcams it show Error loading player and no playable sources found
Repro Steps: =========== Navigate to URL: http://www.africam.com/wildlife/ Select any Live Safari camera Observed that Edge is not playing live webcams it show Error loading player and6 reports Not reproducible
- @font-face encountered unknown error
IE 11.713.10586.0 Windows 10 My IE browser does not longer show web fonts (e.g. http://fontawesome.io/icons/ ). It just gives an error in the console: @font-face encountered unknown error. This
- An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.345e8c4f.1486785140.ae4bebc
An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.345e8c4f.1486785140.ae4bebc
- youtube slow playback and stopped and youtube have Watching videos issues
youtube slow playback and stopped and youtube have Watching videos issues
- Microsoft Edge bugs
I have a few issues with Microsoft edge. First, when I move my boomarks around, and after I close the window, they go back to where they were before. I also cannot delete my bookmarks most of the time.
- Error correlation ID: e2c270eb-41ba-472a-bd53-c01532032bef Error correlation vector: WPqxyfUfR0O7c85e.1 App server: microsoft-edge Time: 24 Feb 2017 16:34:22 -08:00
Error correlation ID: e2c270eb-41ba-472a-bd53-c01532032bef Error correlation vector: WPqxyfUfR0O7c85e.1 App server: microsoft-edge Time: 24 Feb 2017 16:34:22 -08:00
- Server Error Error 404 - Redirection f5-10 Page Not Found The page you are trying to view is no longer available. Use the links on the side to navigate or search for our products and service.
Server Error Error 404 - Redirection f5-10 Page Not Found The page you are trying to view is no longer available. Use the links on the side to navigate or search for our products and service.
- Authorization header with Websockets not set if username+password are set in URL (as specified in RFC1738)
When opening a WebSocket like wss://user:email@example.com then no Authorization header for basic auth is set. This can easily be tested on http://www.websocket.org/echo.html by reviewing
- Sync does not work
Sync does not work
- Bad Request - Invalid Hostname HTTP Error 400. The request hostname is invalid.
Bad Request - Invalid Hostname HTTP Error 400. The request hostname is invalid.
- an error occurred. please try again.
an error occurred. please try again.
- slow loading the site website slow to load
slow loading the site website slow to load
- Selection gets stuck in a contentEditable element when done by mouse
Go e.g. to https://ckeditor.com/ckeditor-5-builds/#balloon Try making a selection (using your mouse) which: starts in one of the list items and which spans outside the list As you’ll
- Edge can't search for phrases/sentences with spaces between the words in PDF Documents
When I search, for example, for a phrase like "in terms of’ in a PDF Document using Microsoft Edge, It shows no results even though there is. However, searching for “intermsof” without spaces gets
- Edge Randomly opens duplicate tabs
Microsoft edge randomly opens a second tab from the same hyperlink on a web page. Is most repeatable from any hyperlink on the start default start webpage.
- ClickAndHold(Element) or MoveToElement(Element) doesn't work in a frame when using Actions API
create a simple html with a frame create and run a simple test Actions(EdgeWebDriver).ClickAndHold(onElement).MoveToElement(toElement).Release().Perform(); By the way, the click can’t works too.
- html5 prime videos could not be played
html5 prime videos could not be played No problem on pc or chrome on android; https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0TAAQXFEN2G5O18A1I2O29E4QU/ref=atv_hm_hom_c_w1n001_2_1?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_i=&pf_rd_m=&pf_rd_p=&pf_rd_r=&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_t=
- Facebook makes Edge crash
Every time I go to FB, Edge crashes. I should add, FB causes Firefox to crash too (but not in the same way). I attached two images showing that two pulldowns are unable to display anything, the spinning
- DevTools tooltip & menu is sometimes not snap to pixel
Happened at 150% DPI Step to reproduct: Open DevTools Trigger some tooltip and menus in different places Guess: Possibly the logic of Coordinate calculation is not good.
- Selfview (Preview) Freeze in WebRTC call with some logitech camera
On a desktop system with external Logitech camera while executing: https://webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/peerconnection/pc1/ The self view freezes after 10 seconds
- Date Input Unresponsive When In Arabic Language
Date input You can find the form on this link: https://www.aljazeerabros.com/test < input type = "date" name = "licenseExpDate" value = "" max = "2030-12-31" min = "2010-01-01"
- Unwanted gaps appearing around repositioned elements with opaticy<1
https://jsfiddle.net/q3ujpknn/ When moving two adjacent elements with opacity
- Youtube and other Google site displays gibberish
YouTube and other google sites displays gibberish. This is not encoding issue - images are not displayed as well. See attachments - youtube.bmp and google.bmp. Other sites, such as yahoo, are loading
- We driver issue
I have Edge browser Version 25.10586.672.0 and Edge HTML is 13.10586. I have installed the 2.10586 web driver. But URL is not launched. Could you please help us on this
- Edge Topsites when clicked and Immediately dragged stay over everything else
Open a new tab in Edge so you can see Search, Top Sites, and My Feed. Click any Top Site shortcut which you know will take longest to load; immediately grab and drag any of the Top Site icons and
- IE 11 Crashes when doing a search in bing or filling out forms on web pages
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Just typing into search text boxes and filling out form text boxes it happens Expected Results: When typing into Bing search on MSN’s web page and it also happens in0 reports Not reproducible
- Edge starts but won't charge any page
edge starts but displays blank page. No reaction when entering URL. Menus are still responsive Does not exit - needs to be stopped via Task Manager. deleted and reinstalled edge- no change Winver:
- Salma Akhtar Rubina
Salma Akhtar Rubina
No results found