- [FEATURE REQUEST}Internet Explorer for other platforms
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Microsoft always cares Actual Results:
- Feature Request:downloading files with IE11 "Save" is default I need it to be "Save as"
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Have an option so you can set “Save as” as the default choice when download files. Actual Results:
- Developer tools have additional border when I change windows border
URL = URL: Repro Steps: In the regedit set BorderWidth to 0 and PaddedBorderWidth to 0 at \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowsMetrics Log out Log in Run IE11 Run Developers
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Caching everything without taking care of what should be used first following google tips. Actual Results:
- Weird Back Button Behavior
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Search for something from bing Click on a link from the search results page Hit back Instead of going back to the search results page I am taken back to the bing
- IE11-F12 debug tools has no icons! -- when Internet Options disables "Show pictures"
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: chuckle. show icons, plz. Actual Results:0 reports Site Outreach
Repro Navigate to http://iescratch-web/users/roshmiks/SlowGetBoundingClientRect.html Look at message box that shows Rectangle creation time. Expected: Chrome takes 0.3s Actual: IE takes0 reports Fixed
- Un-official champion of the new IE 11 browser.
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Works just as expected (surprisingly). =) Actual Results:
- Developer Tools' DOM Explorer element guides remain after closing Developer Tools
URL = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page URL: You can see the customer supplied video of the issue here: http://stfcc.org/misc/vids/?name=IE11%20developer%20tools%20outlines http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
- Developer tools>TreeWalker - document.body.style.parentRule returns undefined s/b null
URL = Any URL: http://www.bing.com/search?q=displaying+image%2Fmicrosoft.vnd.icons+in+IE&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE11SR REPRO STEPS: Navigate to any address/url (that displays in Edge Mode)0 reports Fixed
- FEATURE REQUEST:Allow Plugins in 'Modern' IE!
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Plugins should be installable and work! Actual Results:
- Unable to fire custom events created using HTML Components
URL = http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/samples/components/htc/calc/calc.htm URL: Repro Steps: Launch IE11 Navigate http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/samples/components/htc/calc/calc.htm
- F12 tools User Agent string only has 2 options (Default and Custom)
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: There should be a predetermined list of user agent strings to choose from Actual Results:
- add user possibility for extended customize and personalize Frequent Sites list in Internet Explorer.
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Start use as human daily IE and Frequent Sites list in Internet Explorer. Try to made basic changes in Frequent Sites list. Expected Results: User could easily add
- FEATURE REQUEST: The ability to lock the browser, so it is not accidentally closed.
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: If you could add a feature, it would be great. Actual Results:
- IE does not scale page properly (compared to Chrome) on www.rto.gov.bc.ca
Note the URL below takes you to the main page. This seems to be a more direct link to the login/form mentioned: https://www.rto.gov.bc.ca/private/forms/ArbitrationApplication.aspx URL = http://www.rto.gov.bc.ca/
- Submitting multiple XMLHTTPRequests with form data leaves them in pending state when using Windows Authentication
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Using IIS version 7.5.7600 Authentication Configuration: Anonymous Authentication - Enabled Windows Authentication - Enabled Run the attached project Click the
- IE11 causing problems with Printers(Dell made by Lexmark) unknown if other printers are involved
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Install Internet Explorer 11. http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/peripherals/f/3528/p/19535216/20489167.aspx#20489167 http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/peripherals/f/3528/p/19535378/20489164.aspx#20489164
- mouseEvents don't always fire correctly after leaving contenteditable area
URL = http://jsfiddle.net/yvB77/ URL: Repro Steps: Check jsFiddle at http://jsfiddle.net/yvB77/ In this do mousedown at editable element and then move mouse to non-editable element
- One Chinese Character missing in IE 11 Internet Settings - Programs tab
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: show “序” word in the title Actual Results:
No results found