- url that displays on hover prevents clicking on link in bottom left corner
URL: Repro Steps: This issue is not site specific. The url provided below is just one example where the issue can be reproduced. Navigate to: https://support.office.com/en-us Scroll to the2 reports By design
- dev.modern.ie/platform/status - "Sort features by" doesn't work
URL: Repro Steps: http://dev.modern.ie/platform/status/ Expected Results: This option need work equal the other filters. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No
- Edge crash
URL: Repro Steps: Go on my website : http://darkham.net Or a template of MDL : http://www.getmdl.io/templates/dashboard/index.html Expected Results: I expecte to see my website appear not
- Edge stops responding to user input when resizing embeds
URL: Repro Steps: Open http://i.am.pn/test-cases/edge-embed.html in MS Edge Click on the PDF (as instructed) Attempt to interact with Edge Expected Results: Embedded PDF resized as instructed
- document.referrer returns https referrer URL on a non secure page
URL: Repro Steps: Navigate to https://papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/ Find the “Library” (Bibliothèques in french) link at the top of the page Open the F12 tool and add the following attribute
- erratic behaviour when trying to delete contact from outlook.com
URL: Repro Steps: Use the MS Edge Browser Go to Outlook.com Open the [Contacts] page select a contact Press the [Delete] button, the delete “sub menu” opens to confirm Try to cancel the0 reports Site Outreach
- Can't persist js console logs across page load in IE11
URL: Repro Steps: Open any webpage with some console log and page redirection logic Open the console (press F12). Navigate or reload the page. Observe the console. What happens instead? The
- Modern.ie site display issues
URL: Repro Steps: Test URL: http://dev.modern.ie/tools/vms/windows/ paste the test URL in Chrome and Firefox and look at the difference. Expected Results: This is pretty self-explanatory0 reports Duplicate
- Modern.ie site display issues
URL: Repro Steps: Test URL: http://dev.modern.ie/tools/vms/windows/ paste the test URL in Chrome and Firefox and look at the difference. Expected Results: This is pretty self-explanatory
- Problem with font-size in Internet Explorer 11 Windows Phone
URL: Repro Steps: Look at screenshots http://img6.tempfile.ru/14246/00128778d7/52330410962afa36673c501b.png Expected Results: Font-size must be work without float and text-align; Actual Results:
- Edge VM has incorrect User Agent string
URL: Repro Steps: Download Edge/Win10 VM for VMWare Fusion on Mac. Launch VM and open Microsoft Edge. Open F12 Developer Tools. Request any page. Observe incorrect UA string sent by Edge.
- Please add the option to "prevent additional dialogs from showing up"
URL: Repro Steps: Please try opening http://hardware-error-alert.com with IE/Edge (warning: contains ads) Expected Results: There should be an option to stop additional dialogs from showing
- IE crashes after loading and unloading the same IFrames repeatedly.
URL: Repro Steps: Just run this, and hit reload with the memory profiler on: http://plnkr.co/edit/Zqzc2afH7ZO0Qh7JdeAP?p=preview Expected Results: Once an iframe is removed from the Page, it
- Don't compress VM images
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Uncompressed ova Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No
- File upload dialog is not opening when asked to filter for file type: application/xhtml+xml
URL: Repro Steps: Bug can be reproduced with the html code below (copy-paste it into a test.html file and open it with Edge browser). (I’ll try to attach the test file) <html> <body>
- IE 11 breakpoints set incorrectly with minified JS file and sourcemap
URL: Repro Steps: -Open this web page in IE 11: https://ie11sourcemaps.azurewebsites.net/ex2.html -Open the F12 tools and open the Debugger tab. -Click the “Load the sources mapped to this generated0 reports Won’t fix
- is not repaint correctly the page after a web font is embedded asynchronously.
URL: Repro Steps: ============== 1 - Launch IE 11 2 - Navigate to http://www.caccavella.com/i/ 3 - IE 11 shows only 1 paragraph. Other browsers shows 4 paragraphs. 4 - Resize the browser
- The attribute 'options' of a HTMLSelectElement doesn't return HTMLOptionsCollection and accessing option via ["ID-string"] does not work
U http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/](http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/) [ http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/](http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/)
- Update HTMLSelectElement.options to return the type HTMLOptionsCollection instead of HTMLSelectElement
attached work in progress dpk (bug2962297.dpk) U http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/](http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/) [ http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/](http://jsfiddle.net/dharmababa/h1aeto68/5/)
- cursor icon didn't change in while using the pen.
URL: Repro Steps: It is reproducible in most webpage. and my enviroment: Windows 8.1 Pro + IE11 + Wacom Pro Pen Windows 10 TP + IE11 + Surface Pro 3 Pen Expected Results: will change the cursor0 reports Won’t fix
No results found