URL: Repro Steps: Based on the html provided above run the page in IE. In the textbox type 99 and tab out. Value will be autoformatted to 99.00. Again click on the textox. Hit Ctrl+Z. Resulting value
- Windows Ink Auto Re-enabling
Frequently (possibly every time Windows 10 updates, definitely occurred after the latest update) Windows Ink re-enables itself. This is a large inconvenience as Windows Ink makes it basically impossible
- clonenode dont copy actual value of select
Clonned node must copy actual value of <select> as they also as it now happens with the actual values of <input>(include “selected” of radio) , <textarea> testcase https://codepen.io/danielchatfield/pen/DxzKv
- Internet Explorer 11 throws a "syntax error" when using a pseudo selector in "querySelectorAll" on an element which is not attached to the DOM
Internet Explorer 11 throws a “syntax error” when using a pseudo selector in “querySelectorAll” on an element which is not (yet) attached to the DOM. The method works as intended as long as no pseudo
- CSS pseudo selector "placeholder-shown" not working
Can support for the CSS pseudo selector :placeholder-shown be added? All the other major browsers support this and it helps in improving HTML5 validation and giving the user a nicer experience. Thanks
- Add support for the WOFF2 font format in IE12
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: For WOFF2 fonts to load in IE. Instead, they do not load because they are currently not supported in IE11. Please consider supporting WOFF2 fonts in the next
- IE amnesia - forgets all user-preferences
URL: N/A REPRO STEPS: Use IE9/IE10 for some time with multiple tabs. Save passwords for various sites and set preferences n sites such as Bing, Google (language preferences etc.) Exit
- FEATURE REQUEST: ability to disable input ms-clear
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Kindly, i want to inform you that the ms-clear inside input box that you added to (IE) isn’t a good idea and not helpful … I am asp.net developer and this icon
- Tabs opening as New Window when user is local Power User and UAC is turned Off.
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Turn off UAC (using the GP method) Add a domain user to local Power Users Reboot Login and open IE Middle click on a link on any web page and it will open as a
- RPC_E_DISCONNECTED when automatiing Internet Explorer to navigate to an html or XML file with no admin priv
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Compile and run the attached program, run it under an account which is administrator but not the administrator account on a server / professional verison of Windows. Expected
- IE allows <body>'s "direction" property to set the "direction" of the Initial Containing Block (as observable via absolutely-positioned descendants)
URL: Repro Steps: ============== STEPS TO REPRODUCE: Load this URL: http://people.mozilla.org/~dholbert/tests/chrome/abspos-rtl/test1.html Expected Results: ============== When loading
- IE11 CSS3 animation/transition background image fuzzy
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: 正常情况，应该是从动画开始到结束，都是清晰的。 Normally, it should be animated from start to finish, it is clear. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: Yes
- pinned Favourites Center is unpinned when Esc is pressed in IE11
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Pin the Favourites Center: click on the Favourites button, the click on the Pin button. The Favourites Center is now shown on the left side of the browser window, pinned.
- Auto-hide funcition not functional in fullscreen mode (IE11 for Windows 7)
URL = URL: Repro Steps: In Windows 7, launch Internet Explorer 11, press F11 to enter full screen mode. tabs (and forward/back buttons, home / favorites / tools buttons) are not hide. (unexpected
URL = http://srvr-clw/bugs/66544 Repro Steps: ============== 1)Open IE10 Win7 and make sure that intranet sites view in compatibility mode is set Do the same with IE11 Win 7 Goto
- FEATURE REQUEST: ReOrdering Context Menu Entries
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Actual Results:
- IE11 freezes when editing rich-text with spell-checker on
Hello, we are having issues when editing rich-text using IE11 in our Polarion application. The issue is not easy to reproduce, but what usually makes the browser freeze completely (cannot be even closed,
- Input loses focus after frezzing UI
If we have focused text input and then we freeze UI by doing long running computations on typing. IE11 approximately after 5 sec fires “blur” event and then immediately gets focus back to input. Example:
- Span is truncated when changing opacity in IE
Hello I have already created a stackoverflow ticket but seems to me that this will rather be an IE isssue: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45661853/span-is-truncated-when-changing-opacity-in-ie
- Case sensitive search is missing
A case sensitive search is missing in Edge mobile. Would be great to have this feature available (similar to the one in Edge for desktop PCs).
- IPv6-resources not accessible from Microsoft Edge
I can’t open IPv6-resources with Edge. Connection always times out. Every other browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, Seamonkey, Safari, Opera) work perfectly fine.
- Feed Discovery fails if TITLE attribute is over 127 characters in length.
URL = http://dlaa.me/blog/post/newblog URL: Repro Steps: Originally reduced from this real-world site: http://dlaa.me/blog/post/newblog The following META works to light up Tools > Feed
- IE 11, after hard reset of Lumia, the tab syncronized are doubled
URL = URL: Repro Steps: 1 Use a PC and a WP 8.1 with IE 11 and synchronize the tabs; 2 Check that the WP and the PC are correctly visualized in the synchronization form; 3 Do an hard reset of
- Add flag allow-modals to iframe sandbox
To disallow modal dialogs by default in sandboxed iframe: The content inside sandboxed iframe should not be able to open modal dialogs unless the “allow-modals” flag is specified. https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/browsers.html#attr-iframe-sandbox-allow-modals
- SVG in page reopens tab
We have a B2B site which we can not fix because an “A problem with this webpage caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab.” gives no trace to what went wrong. The site renders a medium complex
- Skype Preview
After updating to 15025, Skype wouldn’t open and so I uninstalled and now won’t install living code: ox803FB005
- EDGE (webrtc 1.0) doesn't support RTCRtpSender.send to update parameter
Hello, I cannot call RTCRtpSender.send() or RTCRtpReceiver.receive() with updated parameters. Any of these two functions throws InvalidAccessError. I have an Audio+Video call between Chrome and Edge
- Custom fonts are not loaded when defined inside @media print
When trying to load @font-face inside @media print, edge doesn’t load the fonts to the page.
- Cancel navigation WebBrowser control in MS Access produces wait cursor onmousemove
Create a WebBrowser control in MS Access. Add a button with <a href="http://www.google.com">Click me</a> Add an event handler for On Before Navigate in MS Access and set cancel
- Repeatable hard unrecoverable hang on donation page
IE11, Windows 10, reproduced on several different systems here with all add-ons disabled. https://give.hrc.org/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=1954&ea.campaign.id=59306 Note continuous high
- Decreasing page zoom level causes SVG lines to disappear
In some SVG images containing horizontal or vertical lines, the line may disappear when zooming in to the page. Can the SVG rendering in Internet Explorer be modified so that horizontal and vertical
- NEW BUGS IN THE NEW EDGE...
So if dont exist a way to improve, Microsoft will find a way to getting things worse than before : *Very frequently when you leave a video playing in YouTube and go to other tab page and comeback, the
- NoIE4StubProcessing breaking new user IE shortcut creation
Add the following to a Windows 7sp1 PC: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components] “NoIE4StubProcessing"="Y” log in as a new local account. your IE
- Bing Loads Desktop Site in IE11 Mobile InPrivate Search
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows Phone 8.1; ARM; Trident/7.0; Touch; rv:11.0; IEMobile/11.0; NOKIA; Lumia 520) like Gecko OS version: 8.10.12393.890 Open tabs , expand menu , select "new inprivate tab".
- Add attribute allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation to iframe sandbox
Description Bin Lu 2017-04-26 09:12:35 PDT There is a new attribute proposed to iframe sandbox: https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/browsers.html#attr-iframe-sandbox-allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation
- File Dialog in IE throws owssvr.dll script error when navigating to sharepoint
Hello Folks, We try to upload a file via a simple <input type="file" > tag. When we then navigate a directory structure that is a sharepoint network drive we recieve following error:
- a horizontal scroll bar (incorrectly) appears on top of the virtual keyboard when you tap in certain text fields
Using a Surface Pro 4 with the 'Creators Update’, when I tap on text fields on many websites (google.com search box, bing.com search box, twitter.com log in text field, outlook.com log in text field,
- IE11 does not add "border-style:none" style to DOM
Use the following HTML markup and JS code (the full source code/a sample HTML page is available in the attachment): <!DOCTYPE html> < html lang = "en" xmlns = "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
- Issue with Font Awesome icons rendering in Internet Explorer 11.4xx.xxxxx.x
Encountered and issue with Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 where custom web fonts (specifically Font Awesome - http://fontawesome.io/icons/ ) are not rendering. We notice that this is isolated to
- IE opens blank page and crashes
I’m using IE 11 versioon (11.0.9600.18350). Sometimes when I open a webpage, the blank webpage is opened and all ohters opened pages (tabs) changes to blanks.
- Implement Network Information API
https://wicg.github.io/netinfo/ Parts of this are already shipping in Chrome, and additional parts are under consideration: https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msg/blink-dev/UVfNMH50aaQ/4Hy5h-wzEQAJ
- Login / password dialog doesn't appear in foreground
In Edge for Desktops (build 11.483.15063.0), I’ve discovered the following issue: Open a new browser window. Open a website that uses a .htaccess / .htpasswd access authentication technology (e.g.
- Manage list of pop ups
In Microsoft Edge, there is no option to mange which sites are allowed pop ups and which are not. However in Internet explorer you have something called pop-up Blocker settings, where you can manage
- box-shadow doesn't work with border-collapse #edgebug
- Scroll initiation+termination stutters on Lumia 650
Get a Lumia 650 Go http://codepen.io/SaschaNaz/pen/OmLaov Try swiping Expected: Scroll should be consistently smooth as it was on build 14393. Actual: Scroll stutters on initiation and then
- Microsoft Edge doesn't work with Windows Integrated Authentication
URL: Repro Steps: *I open Microsoft Edge *I type the url of my website or Reporting Services website (either with http://localhost/ or http://mymachinename ) *The error described above occurs.
- CSS flex causes positioning error when using max-width together with flex-grow, justify-content and wrap
URL: Repro Steps: The error can is shown in this example here: http://codepen.io/rolchau/pen/d7cd812fd10b4c88097bb7d21fb2bf19?editors=110 Expected Results: The content should respect max-width
No results found