- "background-position" in F12 Developer Tools
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Steps: Inspect any element In the Styles panel, add a property in the “Inline style” section Type “background-p” (without quotes) Notice the IntelliSense dialog
- Support for @counter-style
Related w3 document: https://www.w3.org/TR/css-counter-styles-3/ The Internationalization WG observes that Edge does not pass the tests found here: See https://www.w3.org/International/tests/repo/results/counter-styles.en.html2 reports Site Outreach
- FEATURE REQUEST: Remove legacy "Enhanced Security Configuration" (ESC)
URL = URL: Repro Steps: N/A Expected Results: N/A Actual Results:
- HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.
HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.
- Request to reopen #8399123
https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/8399123/ I have found an offline repro but I still cannot reopen an issue because of site error.
- ARIA screen reader ( NVDA ) fails to speak back site content
Run NVDA screen reader and load www.web2ria.com . In Edge, after speaking back a few initial items, speakback stops. In IE11, speakback continues with titles of all Tab menu items being spoken back,
- GET “sessions” for Webdriver, return “Unknown error”
I started Microsoft WebDriver Server for Microsoft Edge. After I sent command GET “/sessions” (More detail at https://github.com/seleniumhq/selenium/wiki/jsonwireprotocol#GET_/sessions.md ) I
- A suggestion on about:flags on IE11 on Windows 10 Build 9879: use label tags
URL: Repro Steps: N/A Expected Results: N/A Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: Yes
- Style issue on your website
URL: Repro Steps: open link http://www.microsoft.com/ru-RU/windows/enterprise/next-steps/ You will see following css style issue: http://prntscr.com/4gk20p Expected Results: Styles should
- Internet Explorer Developer Channel Crash
URL: Repro Steps: Install Internet Explorer Developer Channel. Use Internet Explorer Developer Channel. something unknown happened Try start Internet Explorer Developer Channel. Crash.
- ie11 developer tools can not display any content ,just a windows frame
URL = URL: Repro Steps: win7 sp1 x64 +ie11 Expected Results: should show the developer tools functions Actual Results:
- textarea.select() problem in IE for WP8 Update 3 | User is not able to select text for copy.
Repro Steps: Example with readonly flag here: http://jsfiddle.net/saschanaz/WbzX6/2/ Make a textarea element with readonly flag set. Tap the element on Windows Phone. You cannot select
- www.Nelnet.com login loop
URL = REPRO STEPS Go to http://www.nelnet.com Enter user name in username field & click login or hit enter. Enter password at password screen & click login or hit enter. Get sent
- The web browser used to access the router’s local interface is incompatible
URL = URL: Repro Steps: 1- Lancer IE 11 2- tapez http://192.168.1.1 Affiche une page de recherche sur http://192.168.1.1 3- IE: Outils, Options, Avancé: Navigation, cocher “Accéder à un site
- Unable to use scroll bar on GitHub's search box
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Go to GitHub repository using IE11, for instance https://github.com/InternetExplorer/web-platform-tests Click on the help icon (?) in search box. It will open command
- block element with non-visible overflow pushed below list marker
URL = http://the-dees.webs.com/iepp1/48-list-content-drop.html URL: http://the-dees.webs.com/iepp1/48-list-content-drop.html REPRO STEPS: Create a list-item with a list marker (li elements inside
- ルビの親文字が正しく表示されない (フォントによる) - Position of the Ruby text appears incorrectly by the (font)
URL = http://srvr-clw/bugs/65311/ URL: Repro Steps: 添付のhtmlファイルをIE11で表示させる。 Expected Results: rtに対してことさら位置を移動させるスタイルを適用していない限りは、どのようなフォントを指定しても親文字が欠けることなく表示されること。 なお、次のようにしてCSSで位置を移動させるという回避策は、ルビの少ないWebページでしか有効ではない。
- Can't use spotifys HTML5 site
When I open “open.spotify.com” in other browsers (i.e. Vivaldi) I can use the HTML5 player which spotify implemented a month or so ago. But in Edge I can’t use the player, I just see a site with different
- Edge url textfield looses focus and resets itself multiple times while starting
When you open Edge, you can already write in the url field. Edge looses multiple times focus of the text field while initializing and also multiple times sets the value again to "". Change this
- Add ability to load extensions to WebDriver-driven session
Both Firefox and Chrome WebDrivers start session without any extension, but support loading them via FirefoxProfile.addExtension() and ChromeOptions.addExtensions() calls. Since Edge supports extensions5 reports Site Outreach
- iframe navigation no longer adding to the browser history
URL = URL: Repro Steps: http://fiddle.jshell.net/Darth/gX35v/show/ Click on the buttons to change the iframe’s location. Notice how the browser back button doesn’t show any entries. Pressing
- unable to reopen Issue
I am unable to reopen the issue #9532023 please reopen this issue, because it’s not fixed yet Thanks2 reports Site Outreach
- (Visual Studio 2008) Application not found in a custom action UNINSTAL
I have a custom uninstall action who call a Web page It runs well, but the page is not running I got the error “Application not found” I don’t have Microsoft EDGE as browser. When I do the same action
- unable to connect to http://mycpxpassbacks.coffeecup.com/
unable to connect to http://mycpxpassbacks.coffeecup.com/
- The Edge takes too long to get out of the memory...
When Edge is closed, it takes too long to get out of memory. For example, if the computer is occupying 60% of the Ram memory with him running, and I close it takes many seconds to clear the memory and
- can no longer click and drag attachments onto gmail
URL: Repro Steps: Open gmail using your new window10 Edge browser. Log into your gmail account, compose and email Locate a file on hard drive and click and drag a file into the body of your email.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Enhanced Protection developer guidance is not good
URL: Repro Steps: Install Dashlane on IE and Firefox. Compare. Expected Results: The user should not have to make any security configurations or accept confusing pop-ups such as “dll control
- FEATURE REQUEST: F12: Make whole button in the dev tools clickable and not just the icon.
URL: Repro Steps: Click around the icon in the developer tools tabs. Its not clickable. Expected Results: I would expect to click the highlighted area plus the icon to change between tabs in the
- FEATURE REQUEST: Performance and features
URL = URL: Repro Steps: if you need me, try to contact me on ' firstname.lastname@example.org ’. I chack my outlook less often. Expected Results: no stalling and normal memory usage. Actual Results:
- Feature Request:Cannot pin Modern Internet Explorer to the taskbar.
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Using Windows 8.1 Update 1, be sure to check “Show Windows Store apps on the taskbar” option in the taskbar proprieties. Be sure to have Internet Explorer as the default
- IE 11 \ 10 localStorage is not shared properly between tabs/windows
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Go to any site, e.g. http://www.microsoft.com Open developer tools console Execute: localStorage.setItem('x’, 1); Execute: localStorage.getItem(‘x’); // returns
- Uploading empty file IE10 hangs indefinitely
URL = http://jsfiddle.net/cp55U/3/ URL: Repro Steps: Create empty file empty.png on local machine. Upload it via web-site http://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/ using IE10.
- ie closes and reopens while attempting to print Bank of America Statement
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: closes and reopens but will not print with ie 11. Actual Results:
- Clicked link is opened twice
The ‘_blank’ links on the following site open twice for me when ctrl-clicking: http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/p/19660093/20945038/ Ctrl-click on one of the links posted
Reproduction: Browse to a stream. I like to watch Super Mario Maker by Vellhart. The stream you watch does not actually matter, just pull one up. Open the developer tools, go to console. Attempt
- <a> element: wrong MSDN link
Open the page Details for <a> element - Microsoft Edge Development . Follow the link to MSDN .
- KB2909210 (security update for ie10 for windows 7 64 bit) breaks vs 2010 macros
URL: Repro Steps: Install this update and try to run a VS 2010 macro Expected Results: For the VS 201 macros to still run after installing this update Actual Results: Dev Channel specific:
- Problem with displaying image (database or external source) in SSRS 2012 SharePoint Integrated report
URL: Repro Steps: Create SSRS report, insert image that has external or database source, set the property of image to fit proportional, deploy report to SharePoint 2010, display report. Expected
- Whole UI Hangs when hitting a breakpoint within <select> onchange event.
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Make sure you have saved all your work as the following will hang your machine! Create a page containing the listing below. Load the page in IE11. Press F12 to get
- IE 11 - Groups disappears after closing one tab
Open IE with 2 tabs, (tvtropes.org and homepage green grouped tabs) Open new tab page Drag between 2 tabs (3 green grouped tabs). Close new tab page First tab becomes ungrouped white Last tab is
- Developer tools No DocumentMode when iframe PDF or XPS content present.
URL = see attachments URL: see attachments REPRO STEPS: copy the attachments to your server. (EmbededPDFXPS.txt, spr16566n2373.pdf and MSDNSubscriptions.xps) rename EmbededPDFXPS.txt to EmbededPDFXPS.htm
- FEATURE REQUEST: Implement `CSS.escape` as per CSSOM
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: window.CSS.escape should be available Actual Results:
- Redundant tooltip in F12 Developer Tools
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Open F12 Developer Tools Go to the Computed panel Hover on the icon located in the top-right corner Notice the tooltip Expected Results: Tooltip says "Display
- Unexpected line between element and element's shadow
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Please see this jsfiddle with 10 lines of code: http://jsfiddle.net/Nj9Bz/ Expected Results: no ghost border Actual Results:
- Internet Explorer 11 caption in table without explicit width goes behind other content
URL = URL: Repro Steps: <table> <tr> <td> <table><!-- first table with rows and columns --></table> <table><!-- second table with a caption only,
- Extensions : LastPass > Birthdate is filled in 'Birthplace' text field
Prerequisite - User should have created a ‘Form Fill’ in LastPass with birthdate details. Steps - Launch Edge and Install LastPass (More > Extension > Get Extension for Store).2. Turn ON LastPass
- IE on Windows Phone 8.1 doesn't "stay" in desktop mode
URL: Repro Steps: Make sure your IE in WP 8.1 Developers preview is set to “desktop version” in settings. Open a blank tab in IE and type in " www.facebook.com ". In WP 8.1 developers
- Pinch on Microsoft AllInOne Media keyboard trackpad does not zoom in IE modern
Repro Steps: ============== https://vine.co/v/MXFXiVw7r2n Expected Results: ============== I Want pinch to zoom in My Media Keyboard like Surface Touch Screen Actual Results: ==============
No results found