- Edge url textfield looses focus and resets itself multiple times while starting
When you open Edge, you can already write in the url field. Edge looses multiple times focus of the text field while initializing and also multiple times sets the value again to "". Change this
- Add ability to load extensions to WebDriver-driven session
Both Firefox and Chrome WebDrivers start session without any extension, but support loading them via FirefoxProfile.addExtension() and ChromeOptions.addExtensions() calls. Since Edge supports extensions5 reports Site Outreach
- iframe navigation no longer adding to the browser history
URL = URL: Repro Steps: http://fiddle.jshell.net/Darth/gX35v/show/ Click on the buttons to change the iframe’s location. Notice how the browser back button doesn’t show any entries. Pressing
- unable to reopen Issue
I am unable to reopen the issue #9532023 please reopen this issue, because it’s not fixed yet Thanks2 reports Site Outreach
- (Visual Studio 2008) Application not found in a custom action UNINSTAL
I have a custom uninstall action who call a Web page It runs well, but the page is not running I got the error “Application not found” I don’t have Microsoft EDGE as browser. When I do the same action
- unable to connect to http://mycpxpassbacks.coffeecup.com/
unable to connect to http://mycpxpassbacks.coffeecup.com/
- The Edge takes too long to get out of the memory...
When Edge is closed, it takes too long to get out of memory. For example, if the computer is occupying 60% of the Ram memory with him running, and I close it takes many seconds to clear the memory and
- can no longer click and drag attachments onto gmail
URL: Repro Steps: Open gmail using your new window10 Edge browser. Log into your gmail account, compose and email Locate a file on hard drive and click and drag a file into the body of your email.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Enhanced Protection developer guidance is not good
URL: Repro Steps: Install Dashlane on IE and Firefox. Compare. Expected Results: The user should not have to make any security configurations or accept confusing pop-ups such as “dll control
- FEATURE REQUEST: F12: Make whole button in the dev tools clickable and not just the icon.
URL: Repro Steps: Click around the icon in the developer tools tabs. Its not clickable. Expected Results: I would expect to click the highlighted area plus the icon to change between tabs in the
- FEATURE REQUEST: Performance and features
URL = URL: Repro Steps: if you need me, try to contact me on ' firstname.lastname@example.org ’. I chack my outlook less often. Expected Results: no stalling and normal memory usage. Actual Results:
- Feature Request:Cannot pin Modern Internet Explorer to the taskbar.
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Using Windows 8.1 Update 1, be sure to check “Show Windows Store apps on the taskbar” option in the taskbar proprieties. Be sure to have Internet Explorer as the default
- IE 11 \ 10 localStorage is not shared properly between tabs/windows
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Go to any site, e.g. http://www.microsoft.com Open developer tools console Execute: localStorage.setItem('x’, 1); Execute: localStorage.getItem(‘x’); // returns
- Uploading empty file IE10 hangs indefinitely
URL = http://jsfiddle.net/cp55U/3/ URL: Repro Steps: Create empty file empty.png on local machine. Upload it via web-site http://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/ using IE10.
- ie closes and reopens while attempting to print Bank of America Statement
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: closes and reopens but will not print with ie 11. Actual Results:
- Extensions : LastPass > Birthdate is filled in 'Birthplace' text field
Prerequisite - User should have created a ‘Form Fill’ in LastPass with birthdate details. Steps - Launch Edge and Install LastPass (More > Extension > Get Extension for Store).2. Turn ON LastPass
- IE on Windows Phone 8.1 doesn't "stay" in desktop mode
URL: Repro Steps: Make sure your IE in WP 8.1 Developers preview is set to “desktop version” in settings. Open a blank tab in IE and type in " www.facebook.com ". In WP 8.1 developers
- Pinch on Microsoft AllInOne Media keyboard trackpad does not zoom in IE modern
Repro Steps: ============== https://vine.co/v/MXFXiVw7r2n Expected Results: ============== I Want pinch to zoom in My Media Keyboard like Surface Touch Screen Actual Results: ==============
- Image in label : clicking on it doesn't trigger the focus/check of the input
URL = http://codepen.io/mh-nichts/full/xaiyu URL: Repro Steps: In a form, add an input and a label. Associate them by giving an “id” to the input, and a “for” attribute to the label, that
- IE 11, after updates were installed , Open in New Tab / Window doesnot work
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Open any webpage that has links Right click on the link and click “open in new tab” Expected Results: A link page should open in new tab/windows Actual Results:
- Font size fails on generated content if set to display: table
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Sample page code: <!doctype html> <html> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>Broken :before and :after</title> <style>
- Debugging onchange event on a select menu
URL = http://srvr-clw/bugs/66695 URL: Repro Steps: Open IE11 Navigate to page with onchange code on Open F12 Debugging tools Place breakpoint within onchange event handler Change select
- Comment thread loading on Ars Technica
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Click on a story, then click on the “comments” box and watch the little orange dots spin around for a while. This loads instantly on Firefox. Expected Results: Comments
- Feature Request: Issues, Incompatibility, Modern UI limitations...
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: IE should be usable as a fully funcional Browser in Modern UI. Get Addons to work (Adblock!) Make full Setting accessible Support Java Usefull
- UIAutomation is not working with latest Edge browser on Windows 10
Hi All, UIAutomation is not working with latest Edge browser (version- 40.15063.0.0) on Windows 10 (Version - 1703, OS Build 15063.138). Kindly see the sample code and help us to solve this issue,
- Clicked link is opened twice
The ‘_blank’ links on the following site open twice for me when ctrl-clicking: http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/p/19660093/20945038/ Ctrl-click on one of the links posted
Reproduction: Browse to a stream. I like to watch Super Mario Maker by Vellhart. The stream you watch does not actually matter, just pull one up. Open the developer tools, go to console. Attempt
- <a> element: wrong MSDN link
Open the page Details for <a> element - Microsoft Edge Development . Follow the link to MSDN .
- KB2909210 (security update for ie10 for windows 7 64 bit) breaks vs 2010 macros
URL: Repro Steps: Install this update and try to run a VS 2010 macro Expected Results: For the VS 201 macros to still run after installing this update Actual Results: Dev Channel specific:
- Problem with displaying image (database or external source) in SSRS 2012 SharePoint Integrated report
URL: Repro Steps: Create SSRS report, insert image that has external or database source, set the property of image to fit proportional, deploy report to SharePoint 2010, display report. Expected
- Whole UI Hangs when hitting a breakpoint within <select> onchange event.
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Make sure you have saved all your work as the following will hang your machine! Create a page containing the listing below. Load the page in IE11. Press F12 to get
- IE 11 - Groups disappears after closing one tab
Open IE with 2 tabs, (tvtropes.org and homepage green grouped tabs) Open new tab page Drag between 2 tabs (3 green grouped tabs). Close new tab page First tab becomes ungrouped white Last tab is
- Developer tools No DocumentMode when iframe PDF or XPS content present.
URL = see attachments URL: see attachments REPRO STEPS: copy the attachments to your server. (EmbededPDFXPS.txt, spr16566n2373.pdf and MSDNSubscriptions.xps) rename EmbededPDFXPS.txt to EmbededPDFXPS.htm
- Redundant tooltip in F12 Developer Tools
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Open F12 Developer Tools Go to the Computed panel Hover on the icon located in the top-right corner Notice the tooltip Expected Results: Tooltip says "Display
- FEATURE REQUEST: Implement `CSS.escape` as per CSSOM
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: window.CSS.escape should be available Actual Results:
- Unexpected line between element and element's shadow
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Please see this jsfiddle with 10 lines of code: http://jsfiddle.net/Nj9Bz/ Expected Results: no ghost border Actual Results:
- Internet Explorer 11 caption in table without explicit width goes behind other content
URL = URL: Repro Steps: <table> <tr> <td> <table><!-- first table with rows and columns --></table> <table><!-- second table with a caption only,
- ClickAndHold(Element) or MoveToElement(Element) doesn't work on EdgeWebDriver 14366.
I can’t reopen Issue #7863474. So I report a new issue for that. Actions(EdgeWebDriver).ClickAndHold(onElement).MoveToElement(toElement).Release().Perform(); I have try it still can’t works for EdgeWebDriver.
No results found