- IE Edge version 40/15 clipboard returns strange string for 'text/html'
I just find that in IE Edge v40/15 , when you paste some text from a , into the same and get the data with e.clipboard.getData(“text/html”), what I get is some thing confusing, instead of the part I
- #EdgeBug with `pointer-events: none` not working on inline elements
- Pseudo-element styles applied on parent when using CSS variables
Case 1 Consider we have a checkbox followed by a label: < input type = 'checkbox' id = 'check' /> < label for = 'check' > check </ label > We hide the actual3 reports Duplicate
- youtube no sound take 2
I add made the same issue. on the previous build it seams the issue is not here anymore. some one deleted it. well it does it again in this new build. some video have no sound http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/12/judge-jeanine-pirro-interview-president-trump
- Fullscreen API broken in UWP apps
Unable to file bug with description I want, trying empty one
- SVG animation cause hyphens and bullet points within the SVG to behave strangly
We have an animation within an SVG on our site. It contains a clickable area which causes a shape to move and resize. The SVG contains several text sections which contain a few hyphens and bullet points.2 reports Duplicate
- SourceBuffer of MSE does freeze in updating state
The following issue occurs in IE11 on Windows 8. Wrap an MP3 into an MP4 file with MP4Box and segment it afterwards. mp4box -add any-mp3.mp3 #audio unsegmented .m4a mp4box -dash 10000 -frag
- @MSEdgeDev #edgebug this one will make edge crash thanks!
https://jsfiddle.net/Pebie/7a2123mc/4 reports Duplicate
- No Sound from Bing Ads Sessions in Edge
- Search bar input
Whenever i type “suchi.ony” in search bar , the browser only goes to http://suchi.ony , anything i put in front or back , it just goes to http://suchi.ony%20xxx .
- After release 14316 update PIN authentication stopped working
I updated to Win 10 release 14316. After update I’m not able to login with PIN code (password authentication works though). If I try to log in with pin-code I get error "Object not found".
- The System cannot find the file specified
It occurs when I try to dynamically load scripts via JS (attaching <script> to the head). Fails both in the background.html and on extension pages (ms-browser-extnesion://…).
- Edge InPrivate issue with ADAL.js authentication
Adal.js auth returns “error: AADSTS50058: User account identifier not provided” error in InPrivate mode in Edge. Adding the site to the list of trusted sites from IE fixes the issue.
- Fullscreen YouTube crashes device in Windows 10 Mobile Continuum
Windows 10 Mobile Edge in Continuum Open YouTube Go to different videos, watch them a little but open them in fullscreen Eventually a video will only fill 1/4 of the external screen, the rest
- Images don't paint sometimes
I have an issue where images sometimes don’t paint. srcset is possibly related. Go to http://m.finn.no/realestate/homes/search.html Click on one of the classified ads If the main image shows
- NULL+4*N 9c5.305 @ microsoftedgecp.exe!edgehtml.dll!Tree::TreeReader::GetNextPreorderNode
Repro: <body onload=x.offsetTop;x.style.order=8><ol><li style="column-width:4" id=x>
- localStorage is not being cleared
Go to https://jsfiddle.net/49upr5e6/4/ Uncomment this line localStorage.setItem("test1", “item in local storage”); Run it and take note of box 1 Clear localStorage Re-run it
- DragAndDropToElementInIframe test fails in Edge
Test Code: driver.Url = " http://ie-snap/TestsNew/TH2EDGESTAGEDEV1/Edge/WebDriver/Sites/iframes.html " ; IWebElement iframe = driver.FindElement( By .TagName( “iframe” ));0 reports Duplicate
- Canvas.toDataUrl cause SecurityError or Access denied errors in IE11 and IE10
URL: Repro Steps: http://jsfiddle.net/r4n6372w/5/ Expected Results: toDataUrl() method should be able to export image data Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: Yes
- Invalid calculation of position of absolutely positioned display:table elements
URL = http://jsfiddle.net/YH4u8/ URL: Repro Steps: http://jsfiddle.net/YH4u8/ Expected Results: I have an element with the following properties: position: absolute; display: table;0 reports Duplicate
- WebDriver returning NBSP
When returning text from an element, if the text contains an nbsp character, WebDriver returns the text with the included nbsp character (\u00a0) instead of converting it to a regular space character
- Audio Element - playing event is not triggered after seeking
Hi, I am seeing a behavior with Edge that I am not seeing with other browsers (Chrome, Firefox), when an audio file is current playing and I seek (audio.currentTime = x), the audio element does not2 reports Duplicate
No results found