- MS Edge position:sticky rendering
Can’t set borders on <thead><tr><th> with position: sticky. Seems like borders scroll away with static header (or <th> elements) while only text and background-color sticks
- Edge randomly losing last session / tabs
Unfortunately I cannot tell you any specific steps to reproduce since it seems to be random. I’m using Edge browser at office and at home for some development stuff. Mainly for all the Microsoft services.
- Cannot Render 4K video in Edge for Xbox
using a Xbox One S or Xbox One X with a 4K TV, go to Settings > Display and sound > Video output > Display > TV Resolution and make sure its set to 4K Open Edge navigate to any 4K video
- Jumping to Specific page number while opening pdf in microsoft edge browser
While using adobe pdf reader extension in older versions of IE, one was able to jump to a specific pdf page by adding the page number at the end of the pdf url (like query string). I am unable to do that
- Microsoft Edge is not able to recognize localhost
My localhost is accessible among all browsers except Microsoft edge, every local domain was failed. and I tried every thing I can and still it is not able to run. Any solutions for that? My current
- Microsoft Edge maximum 7 remote video (Webrtc)
How many remote streams can Microsoft Edge display at once using webrtc? I tried 2 models: Many peers. So that 10 peers and 10 remote video streams (each peer has exactly 1 video) – only 7 videos
- Support Add to HomeScreen in PWA's
This an upcoming standard. Those people that want to distribute outside the windows store should have the option to do it.
- Css width property in child overrides the width of the parent flex container
Codepen: https://codepen.io/cikuitreti/pen/MZLRop Even if the div with class “first-child-inner-content” specifies a width of 400px, its final width should be constrained by the parent flex container,
- Allow both locale specific and neutral decimal separator on the mobile keyboard to allow fractional numbers input to match Android
Even if running a Danish build of Edge, <input type=number> fields only accept period as the decimal as decimal separator, not comma as used in most of the world outside the US and UK.12 reports By design
- Enhanced Security Configuration Issue with Edge
Whenever I use Edge, I get this warning when I try to access my work remotely. Finally figured out that if I use Explorer, the problem goes away. Hopefully this will be fixed soon! Error: Unable to
- autocomplete='off' and fields still autopopulate
Login to a site and save your username/password. After login, the user is able to goto a form to add another user to the db. It’s got many fields including a password and email field for the new user.
- remote.modern.ie is down
Navigate to remote.modern.ie using chrome on mac Page does not load. Error: This site can’t be reached remote.modern.ie’s server DNS address could not be found.71 reports By design
- Edge in Windows Server 2016
Hi As I see Edge is not supported on server 2016 as it is LTSB Can it be used (with WebDriver) on Nano as it is a CBB version? Info from here: http://windowsitpro.com/windows-server-2016/where-edge-windows-server-201612 reports By design
- Gamepad API only supports Xbox controllers
URL: Repro Steps: Connect gamepad which are not an Xbox controller Press button on controller Call navigator.getGamepads() or use http://internetexplorer.github.io/Gamepad-Sample/ See that
- TextArea do not hang preserved whitespace at the end of lines like DIV do
My web application requires calculating the pixel positioning of selected text within a TextArea element. I am creating a temporary div, copying the value of the TextArea and inserting it as a text node
- getVideoPlaybackQuality resets totalVideoFrames after seeking in Edge and IE11
The getVideoPlaybackQuality API incorrectly reports totalVideoFrames after seeking when playing back video content with MSE. According to https://wicg.github.io/media-playback-quality/ a running
- content shifts/jumps during page load
Edge needs ‘scroll anchoring’ or something equivalent to that because as webpages are loading, the content is ‘pushed’ , shifting/scrolling/jumping. It’s not only a problem because it prevents you from
- Microsoft Edge doesn't work with Windows Integrated Authentication
URL: Repro Steps: *I open Microsoft Edge *I type the url of my website or Reporting Services website (either with http://localhost/ or http://mymachinename ) *The error described above occurs.29 reports By design
- About Flash Player
I can’t Find Flash Player and can’t run any games that run on Flash. Please Microsoft. respond Me soon
- XHR cannot open website in local intranet
See following code snippet (test.html): <div id="result"></div> <script> var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); //xhr.open('GET', 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/AnalyticalGraphicsInc/3d-tiles/master/examples/tileset.json',
- Issue coming while submitting Edge extension package
Hi, I am getting an error while publishing Browser extension for Microsoft Edge browser. I have created an .appxupload fron visual studio as recommended in Microsoft documentation and tested with
- Incorrect CSS3 text-decoration Implementation
text-decoration value cannot allow shorthand syntax with text-decoration-style and text-decoration-color included. Also, the standalone properties text-decoration-line, text-decoration-style and text-decoration-color
- Can't pin modern IE11 to taskbar in Windows 8.1 Update
URL: Repro Steps: Right click on modern IE11 > Select “Pin to taskbar” > Open desktop > Observe desktop IE11 pinned to the taskbar > be disappointed Expected Results: If I pin modern
- : Download manager should support queuing downloads
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Suggestion: Right click a link to a downloadable file, select "Add to download queue". Download manager opens if not yet open. New download
- Support for Vibration API
URL = http://www.w3.org/TR/vibration/ URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: IE supports Vibration API. Actual Results:
- list of exclusion domains for block third-party cookies
I can block third-party cookies, but where should I set up a list of exclusion domains for block third-party cookies?
- url that displays on hover prevents clicking on link in bottom left corner
URL: Repro Steps: This issue is not site specific. The url provided below is just one example where the issue can be reproduced. Navigate to: https://support.office.com/en-us Scroll to the9 reports By design
- FEATURE REQUEST: Internet Explorer Should be Updatable on Windows Server 2012
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: To get Internet Explorer updates (as promised via the checkbox on the About Dialogue Box) for supported Windows Operating systems that doesn’t have a free upgrade
- Div with button role not navigable via screen readers
I have an element (a card) which displays some charts, and which also needs to listen to spacebar/return key to navigate to another page. If i assign the role “button” to the element, the narrator
- Edge and IE need to recognize automatically http vs. https and act accordingly
Your browser, the oldest and most long lasting, is the only one that cannot immediately recognize if a website is http or https. Instead, if you type (for example) http://www.alaskaair.com , it will
- Can you allow us to import Settings from a File location?
Can you add a feature to allow up to import IE11 settings from a file location. I back up my browser settings to Onedrive. Currently, I have to have a working, functioning IE11 to import my settings.
- Link to pdf file, created with URL.createObjectURL(), wont displayed in <iframe> or <object>
URL: Repro Steps: Open pdf file and get File object from FileList, using input field for files. Use URL.createObjectURL(file) to obtain blob url for that file. Use gotten blob url in iframe
- new Websocket with WSS gives Security Error
If you create a new websocket and use WSS as protocol and access a resource from another orgin even if header Access-Control-Allow-Origin:* exists you get an Security Error. It works in Edge but not
- IE11 BUG caused by MS16-009 Security Update package - showModalDialog() does not return a value
URL: Repro Steps: Any website that uses a showModalDialog() call and returns a value can test this by setting a breakpoint right after the call to showModalDialog() Run the sample project attached,
- Detaching tabs is too sensitive
‘Throw’ mouse to the top of the screen when the browser is maximized and click on the desired tab. This can result in a short click-drag operation, which is quite common when selecting tabs rapidly.
- OneNote Web Clipper for Edge doesn't allow clipping PDFs from the web, unlike the one for Google Chrome.
- It is impossible to set number with comma into input
URL: Repro Steps: Open the sample: https://jsfiddle.net/v4wywyfr/ Enter to input “15,6” After value change an input value is “” Expected Results: I expect that after number value with5 reports By design
- Prints from Edge to Print Server are logged twice
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Jobs sent to a print server are logged as a single job. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: No8 reports By design
- Font size not working in placeholders on Microsoft Edge
Setting font-size css property when targeting placeholders doesnt work however color css property works.
Your browser does not support any of the required graphics API for this content: WebGL 2.0
- No proxy support in microsoft webdriver ?
To me, this looks like MicrosoftWebdriver does not support proxy configuration: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/webdriver I’m using BrowserMobProxy to check if the pages loaded in
- "Reload extension" with background script F12 open should not close F12, and reload
Open F12 against a background page. In the extension UI, click “reload extension” (without changing the extension manifest or anything else) F12 closes It should keep F12 open and refresh, same effect
- edge starts automaticaly
when I restart the pc, edge starts up without my consent. I am not really enjoying that at all.
- No way to disable network in developer tools.
Both IE Edge and 11 do not appear to have a way to disable the network in the developer tools. This makes it difficult to debug and test offline functionality that is being hosted on a local development
- Facebook Messenger Live Chat - Does not work on Edge
Hello, We noticed the facebook live chat plugin does not work on Microsoft Edge. Please see attached screenshots for a clear demonstration of the problem. We were able to replicate this issue on multiple
- Edge Extension cannot request to localnets(192.168.1.x)
Microsoft Edge cannot request to localnets(192.168.1.x). however, could request to global ip network. We confirmed, ajax using jQuery, requested localnets. request was not executed. server8 reports By design
- Auto-printing PDF incorrect output
When an auto-printing PDF is embedded in an IFRAME, Edge will attempt to print the parent page’s HTML, instead of the content of the PDF. This behaviour is inconsistent with IE, Chrome & Firefox.
- details element was supported in preview builds, then was not supported anymore
<details> <summary>contact me </summary> <address> China<br> Beijing<br> Chaoyangqu. </address> </details>
- Text entry fields: Placing cursor on empty list response thru mouse or arrow keys is not allowed
Open the following page on IE11 browser onn a win device - https://jsbin.com/mibutuzozu/1/edit?html,output Select Bold or any format Select any List (numbered or list) Type text. Hello
- Microsoft Edge downloads PDF-files twice
URL: Repro Steps: Open any PDF file on the web in the browser, eg. http://www.orimi.com/pdf-test.pdf Monitor the Network tab in dev-tools, there will be two requests for the file. Expected15 reports By design
No results found