- Audio element not working with every MP3 file
Hi, It seems that some MP3 files are not decoded correctly (encoded 44100Hz/float 32bits/~96kbps). I end up with this error : Invalid ArrayBuffer. You must provide an ArrayBuffer that contains audio
- BAD REQUEST - The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax.
Following error is reported in Edge console: HTTP400: BAD REQUEST The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax. (XHR)GET - https://az139550.vo.msecnd.net/static-nswebclient-6-800-801-18/
- Cursor won't be able to get out of webpage. #EdgeBug
- Button action cannot be triggered with ENTER when contenteditable element exists on the page
Have a div with contenteditable="true" and a button on the same page Focus on the div Change focus from the div to the button with TAB Press “Enter” Expected Button action is executed
- Touchscreen scrolling doesn't work on the grey background of Google Image search results
Using a Surface Pro 4 on the Creators Update, go to google.com and do an image search, now tap or click on an image (try to find a smaller image so you can reproduce this bug better). When you tap or
- Textbox maxLength respects negative values.
Have an input with maxLength set to a NOT valid value. Which according to the W3C HTML5 spec is anything else than a non-negative integer. (e.g. <input type="text" maxLength="-1"/>.
- currentColor not inheriting as a keyword #edgeBug
- Can't access any Google sites in Edge and IE11 after install 14986 (on 21.12.2016) of Windows 10 Insider Preview
Can’t load Google Search, YouTube, Maps, Finance, etc. Works only in InPrivate browsing!!! Delete the history, reset the IE settings, tried the TCP Fast Open fix, disable firewall, remove any extension75 reports Fixed
- Dragging the scroll bar of a text area with selected text initiates a text drag and drop with a broken thumbnail
See title for description. Steps to reproduce: Navigate to https://jsfiddle.net/JoolsCaesar/usm9nb7n/ Put focus in the text area. Hit Ctrl+A to select all the text. Click and drag either scrollbar’s
- Address bar search doesn't work
When trying search in address bar something like this: document.write the Edge trying to open site http://document.write it’s very old issue - and was fixed in earlier versions of Edge but now it’s
- Integrate URLSearchParams Object with URL Object
When url.searchParams is called, create an associcated URLSearchParams object24 reports Fixed
- <select> element with default option fails validation
Go to the JSFiddle: https://jsfiddle.net/hhgo0y9n/18/ Click “submit” (misspelled as “sumbit”) Expected result: no validation errors Actual result: validation error, “You must choose an8 reports Fixed
- browser.cookies.get() not work in new tab
browser.cookies.get() not work in new tab, all ways return null. and type any website in addressbar , magically, browser.cookies.get() work right. and close all site except new tab,browser.cookies.get()
- chromeexperiments.com = white page until you open a new tab and load the url again
STR: a) open https://www.chromeexperiments.com/ with Edge = blank white page b) press F5/Refresh = still blank white page c) open new tab and load the url again = site is working Windows 10 Desktop
- Implement URLSearchParams
Try to run this: var paramsString = “q=URLUtils.searchParams&topic=api” var searchParams = new URLSearchParams(paramsString); Links: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/URLSearchParams24 reports Fixed
- Service Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later. Reference #6.eb5e8c4f.1485918976.90df8c64
Service Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later. Reference #6.eb5e8c4f.1485918976.90df8c64 Service Unavailable The server is temporarily unable
- Webm doesn't work as
Official status says webm with VP9 is supported: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/status/webmcontainer/ Sample VP9 / webm doesn’t work for Microsoft Edge 39.14915.1000.013 reports Fixed
- Invalid size calculation with calc()
lets say I’ve a container which width is 800px. This container has six child elements which has a width of "calc(100% / 6)". The computed width of one child container should be “133,33px” but
- Web Compat: SVG-in-img with height/width but no viewBox should scale without aspect ratio control
Edge made a lot of web compat fixes (relative to IE) to match other browsers’ behavior when it comes to SVG with viewBox attributes. However, it discovered one remaining mis-match while compiling all
- Link overflow on transfromed container
URL: Repro Steps: In the following fiddl http://jsfiddle.net/webtiki/1gpyny9j/ ](http://jsfiddle.net/webtiki/1gpyny9j/%20)both the container and the link are transformed (rotate 45deg and -450 reports Fixed
- Mouse cursor is wrong when hover on <option> with background-other-cursor-setting
When hover on background-link, the cursor is a finger. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/controls-and-patterns/app-bars
- changing transform attribute in svg with viewBox cause bad rendering
in this sample, clicking on the circle will change the text position even if the new value of the transform attribute is the same than the older http://jsfiddle.net/oqt68h1j/3/
- #DailyBug #EdgeBug <pre><ruby dir=ltr><b dir=rtl> <rt> x
- Element inside animated element moves on its own
Visit https://jsfiddle.net/rsvmbcqn/ Using the debug tool, inspect the element with id rotate2 Enable the highlight DOM-element functionality to see margins etc. Hover your mouse over the
- Unnessery horizontal scrollbar for PDF reader when zoom >= 100%
I don’t think there have overflow.
- facebook side menus jumps when scrolling
log in to the facebook home and scroll down fast
- CSSOM insertRule() index argument is optional with default 0
To make index argument optional in insertRule with default 0 Please refer CSSWG-Draft https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/commit/7949d41a2d86107f8ad4624c055b4b0c9c28ad0d Also bugs @ https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=27384
- table.deleteRow(-1) should do nothing when there are no rows
Spec change and tests: https://github.com/whatwg/html/pull/1924 https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/4001 http://w3c-test.org/html/semantics/tabular-data/the-table-element/remove-row.html
- Domain names ending with dot – SSL error
URL: Repro Steps: Go to https:// y a n d e x .ru . (remove spaces) Certificate error. Expected Results: No error with certificate. Fully qualified domain names are part of spec. Actual Results:
- Setting Edge as default web browser in Windows
Not sure if this is the correct platform for this issue but I am posting it here since other channels have proven to be in-effective. I am unable to set Microsoft Edge as the default browser on my machine
- Row paint issue: disabling position:relative on .x-grid-cell-inner fixes it. Fiddle: … https://t.co/xmYSSrCxwn
http://goo.gl/BXjLnF The url above redirect to https://fiddle.sencha.com/#view/editor&fiddle/28vq .
- PDF doesn't render correctly
The 2nd page of this PDF doesn’t get rendered correctly: https://ind.millenniumbcp.pt/en/Institucional/investidores/Documents/divida/PTBCPMOM000_58.pdf
- Lost tabs
My tabs sometimes lost after I close and open Edge. It’s always mix with over bug - my pinned tabs show as simple wide tabs.7 reports Fixed
- Support `SVGElement.dataset` by copying `HTMLElement.dataset` (DOM API)
Currently the dataset property is supported in HTMLElement but SVGElement. So it’s a bit hard to tweak data- attributes authored on SVG elements. SVG 2 added dataset on SVGElement  and Gecko,
- Unable to paste the text into the "Job Description" text box.
Reduced Repro: http://jsfiddle.net/q4kx56ff/3/](http://jsfiddle.net/q4kx56ff/3/) [ http://jsfiddle.net/q4kx56ff/3/](http://jsfiddle.net/q4kx56ff/3/) Repro Steps: Navigate to page: https://www.linkedin.com/mjobs/jobPosting/form?companyName=Capgemini&companyId=157240&title=Software%20Test%20Engineer&titleId=661&locationId=PLACES.in.10-0&trk=flagship3_job_home0 reports Fixed
- PDF file is open in Browser_Broker although I have close the tab
In the latest Windows insider build 16188 If you open a PDF file in Edge and close it by closing the tab, the PDF file will still be locked for a while . That means you cannot delete the file or
- Cursor-placing in Gmail isn't working. I should be able to hit "L" or click the icon to bring up the label submenu and immediately start typing.
1. Go to gmail.com and log in. select a conversation by checking its box or hitting ‘x’ hit ‘L’ or click the labels icon to open the labels submenu Expected: cursor is automatically placed
- Keyboard navigation when viewing slides as PDF
A lot of presentations are shared as PDFs rather than PPTs and viewing them in Edge is a pain. In other browsers, I open the PDF, select fit to window and use arrow keys to switch through the slides.
- Can't connect to HTTPS site with TCP Fast Open.
Can’t connect to the site that supports “TCP Fast Open” with HTTPS. (ex. Google Search, YouTube, Google Analytics …) Server: Environment for repro I deployed a Linux server with above configurations/environments
- Image partially/fully lost when scrolling using a CSS parallax implementation
When using CSS perspective on the parent, and transform: translateZ() to simulate parallax during scrolling, the background image (with a negative pixel value for translateZ() ) gets partially or
- Typo on Edge Website
You two typos at https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/catalog/spec/es6/ which seems to indicate a bad field in your database. Under the “DataView” and “Date” categories there’s
- Issue tracker's HTML sanitizer doesn't adapt for markdown code syntax
Markdown in issue reports is wonderful, but you seem to be suffering the common problem of having a disagreement between your markdown compiler and your code sanitizer that strips out disallowed tags.
- Microsoft edge issue tracker fails when uploading large file attachments
When both opening a new issue or attaching contents afterwards, Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker will crash with cryptic error: Page not found App server : microsoft-edge Expected behaviour:
- "Edge" window resize not available from top side of window
Open Edge, set view mode to “Restore” ie not maximized or minimized. Try resize from the top. It will allow resize from the sides, bottom, and diagonally from all 4 corners but not from the top.
- Setting `text/html` via 'dataTransfer.setData' results in invalid data format in clipboard
When HTML is copied with e.g. CTRL + C the data put inside clipboard contains special HTML format which is easily recognized by other applications (e.g. browsers), like: Version: 1.0 StartHTML:
- Using document.createDocumentFragment().cloneNode() creates DOCUMENT_NODE instead of DOCUMENT_FRAGMENT_NODE.
As mentioned in the issue title, running the code (even in the dev console): document.createDocumentFragment().cloneNode() creates a node with nodeType == Node.DOCUMENT_NODE , while it should create
- This website https://repo.nmsdb.info/
All you have to do is go on the website the creator has put information that it does not work on edge or internet explorer and has shown the bugs that cause it Here are the links to the bugs https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/feedback/details/762719/css3-calc-bug-inside-transition-or-transform
- indexedDB.open().onerror called with null event.target.error (race condition)
There appears to be a race condition in IE/Edge IndexedDB that causes the open() request’s onerror method to be called with a null error. This can be reproduced by rapidly opening/destroying two databases
- In <input> text box, caret doesn't move to end of text after new text is programmatically added
Go to https://kazhar.shinyapps.io/the_word_prediction_app/ . The app has a left side and a right side, and the right side should take < 30 seconds to appear. Press any of the buttons. Caret in
- event.which and event.button give wrong values in case of right click drag
Steps to reproduce: Paste the following html into a file test.html, place a local image named localimage.jpg in the same directory. Open it with IE 11. <!DOCTYPE HTML> <html> <head>
No results found