- Cant print from Edge
Hi, I cant print from Edge eversince the last upgrade. This is very critical as I am a teacher and often need to print material from web via CutePdf or real printer. I keep receiving the following message
- Microsoft Edge Possible Redirect Loop Issue
Edge is unable to retrieve webpage at a single URL. Web host at the URL was configured to use 301 permanent redirect for HTTP to HTTPS, then on HTTPS, depending on the host name in the header, redirect
- Password sync between different versions of Edge/Windows
This is going to be hard to reproduce as i think this is possibly specific to my account cache. Im using Edge on all my devices i.e Android (note9), surface 4, and 4 PCs. I have all devices syncing passwords
- WebDriver 16299 cannot load Edge extension.
Browser Version: Microsoft EdgeHTML 16.16299 (64-bit) Expected Behavior - Edge installed extersion can be loaded while Edge broswer initializing. Actual Behavior - Edge installed extersion6 reports Not reproducible
- Windows 10 web browsers not displaying local "img src" HTML tags created in WinRT text editor apps
Hello. My field of study is music; however, I write HTML and CSS on the side. I downloaded a free app from the new Microsoft Store for Windows 10. It is called Code Writer. It allows me to edit HTML,
- Microsoft Edge Browser Alerts do not get handled when using the Microsoft Edge WebDriver
I am using Windows 10 Build 10586. I have installed Microsoft Edge browser Release 10586 Microsoft Edge Browser Alerts are not getting handled when using the Microsoft Edge WebDriver. The alert will
- Line spacing in bookmarks bar of Edge
The line spacing between favorites in a folder on the favorites toolbar is much to large, please make the spacing similar to the spacing in IE or make ir configurable. Thanks.
- Microsoft Edge still gives failures in reliability report
Microsoft Edge still gives failures in reliability report
- (Webrtc) VP8 Encoder send tons of corrupted frames
testing environment: EDGE publisher - SFU receiver (the SFU is a full RTCP terminator SFU, so it will generate REMBS and RRs as a p2p subscriber would be); but also EDGE publisher - CHROME subscriber
- The browser you are using has known problems which may prevent some of this site's features from working as they should.
The Guardian Newspaper website does not always function correctly using Edge. https://support.theguardian.com/unsupported-browser
- Edge Browser 42: xsl transform displaying xml instead of html
Navigate to https://www.w3schools.com/xml/cdcatalog_with_xsl.xml by Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0 (Microsoft EdgeHTML 17.17134) Result: Please see attached “MS Edge.png” Please refer https://www.w3schools.com/xml/xsl_transformation.asp
- Browser fails to recognize Access-Control-Allow-Origin if it is an IDN domain
Steps to reproduce: Go to website with punycode domain (example https://xn –80ajghhoc2aj1c8b.xn–p1ai/ ). Open up the console in developer tools tab Network & find post requests with code response
- Edge browser briefly shows a MeetUp event, then goes blank
I’m using the Meetup website to view individual events of several groups that I belong to. When I try to view an event, the browser flashes the event for a fraction of a second, then goes blank. I’m
- Can't click on options in <select> tag
Similar to these issues from 2016: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/7200509/ https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/7732722/ I’m
- Windows 10 Edge browser flickering
Windows 10 Edge browser flickers on this site. https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/big-red-business-nebraska-athletics-remains-in-the-black
- WebDriverException - Unexcepted error. Unknown error. When running test with Selenium
Download Insider webdriver from https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/webdriver/ In Visual Studio: IWebDriver edgeDriver = new EdgeDriver(); Run tests
- Object doesn't support property or method 'get'
SCRIPT438: SCRIPT438: Object doesn’t support property or method ‘get’ images_data is the formdata variable var image_check = images_data.get("photos"); its working fine in other browsers
- Selenium Automation using IE 11 on Win 10 - find element by css is not working when js script executer is used
I am running automation script using Selenium 3.13 version on IE 11 browser. I am using Win 10 environment. My automation fails when IE 11 tries to select a resource tree by clicking expand collapse
- Notification API does not work on EDGE. After updating 1809.
Notification API(using serviceworker.js) does not work on 1809update. I subscribed my test-website with a push notification opt-in , and I was receiving Push Notifications on EDGE of windows10-1803.
- Redirecting 'sub_frame' fails in Edge Extension
I have a background script that uses onHeadersReceived API to hook into ‘sub_frame’ requests and returns a redirect url which points to an extension resource (html file). This fails and the iframe
- "Find on page" re-opens sporadically
Open edge Use find on page functionality click “X” to close find on page Continue browsing. After some time, find on page bar reopens (with search "locked"/grayed out so it does not actually4 reports Not reproducible
- Disabled=disabled attribute render bug
See Create an input with a disabled="disabled" attribute. Add CSS attribute selector styling (input[disabled]) to see styling triggered by the disabled attribute. Now set the disabled6 reports Not reproducible
- Microsoft Edge can't play videos on Windows 10 Mobile
Edge and every app that supposed to play video on W10M after last update build 494 cannot play it.
- Any browser to use speedtest in the router (TP-link) is producing errors with testing speed internet
Since the last updates, the speedtest in my router login page, is stopping while the stream is still running. So it can’t test te stream in speed. The message’s i get is that there is a wrong document
- Online PDF showing the same page
When opening a pdf online (without saving it on the pc) Microsoft Edge shows just the first two pages correctly, all the pages from the 3rd to the last are just copies of the second page. I can’t see
- error code 16 this request was blocked by the security rules 503 server error
error code 16 this request was blocked by the security rules 503 server error9 reports Not reproducible
- wrong download speed
download speed is reported incorrectly if multiple files are downloaded on the same time (as if the last download start time is used for all running downloads)
- Fetch-API not sending credentials when credentials are omitted
Fetch returns incorrect results if credentials: ‘same-origin’ is omitted. But the doc at https://github.com/github/fetch#sending-cookies states that the default is "same-origin". So
- Microsoft edge display is distorted
- (Webrtc) VP8 streams doesn't switch back to native resolution after a bandwidth drop
testing environment: EDGE - SFU - CHROME but also EDGE - P2P - CHROME ONLY TESTED WITH VP8 + OPUS STREAMS EDGE PUBLISHER EDGE sends a non-constant bitrate, instead other browsers keeps sending
- Downloading Virtual Machines not working
Hello, for the last couple of days i´ve tried to get a windows 10 Virtual Machine running. But everytime I download "MSEdge on Win10 (x64) Stable (17.17134)" for VirtualBox (from https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/
- 500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
- Webdriver Returning Unknown Error instead of Unknown Command for JWP
Scenario: When MicrosoftWebdriver is running in W3C Mode, and receives a JSON Wire Protocol command such as /execute Expected Behavior: It should return back 404 - Unknown Command https://w3c.github.io/webdriver/#dfn-unknown-command
- forum.sfr.fr > Not possible to write & navigate
1- Not possible to write 2- The script doesn’t respond 3- Stops working All problem for Microsoft EDGE
- There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page.
Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND this is the new error code after refreshing the windows 10.
- youtube.com bing.com web.roblox.com flickr.com msn.com iboss.com pbskids.org roblox.com learningresources.com
- Couldn’t open PDF Something’s keeping this PDF from opening. •Go back to the last page
Couldn’t open PDF Something’s keeping this PDF from opening. •Go back to the last page this issue occurs when opening pdf in edge17 reports Not reproducible
- This video is either unavailable or not supported in this browser Error Code: MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED Technical details : The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
This video is either unavailable or not supported in this browser Error Code: MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED Technical details : The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed
- Creators Update Edge not suporting Amazon video streaming
After updating the creators update, I tried streaming a video off Amazon.com and it gave me the following error: Unsupported Browser This web browser isn’t compatible with Amazon Video. Please use7 reports Not reproducible
- HAR file save fails
Cannot save HAR file on this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/generating-har-files-and-analyzing-web-requests-720420612.html This message is displayed: An error occurred while exporting
- Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND
Not sure what is going on. I OWN a website and can’t see it on my brand new laptop for some given reason!??! I keep getting this: Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND39 reports Not reproducible
- Issues using Edge browser with Facebook
When typing in a status update in Facebook, Edge will sometimes squash all of the text together and then duplicate it. It will then not let you delete, so you have to post and then edit. This basically
- Cannot open some PDFs from a UNC network file share
Copy a pdf file to a file share on a remote machine . Dbl-click to open in Edge. Result: an error page with the text below, in an Edge browser window showing “file://192.168.1.100/Documents/Vehicles/2016%20Lexus%20ES%20300h/img05132016_0001.pdf”9 reports Not reproducible
- Windows store code error 805a8011
Store sends error code 805a8011 Says there has been a completing your request. Try again later
- A network error caused the video download to fail part-way
A network error caused the video download to fail part-way
- PDF scrolling doesn't work with mouse or keyboard after clicking embedded link
Open a pdf with embedded links, e.g. “Agile Software Development Succinctly.” Scroll to the table of contents and click on a link to jump to a different section in the document. After the jump,
- In a Plain Text file, First Space Occurrence is Omitted
Rendering plain text html file i.e. the pages’ source doesn’t include any markup, just text, the first space occurrence on the first line inside the text is omitted. For example: “This is sample” is
No results found