- compile shader get "internal linking error. undefined"
when i compile a shader in windows mobile edge broswer of lumia 930 get this. I do not know why but when I reduce the function’s loop times, for example from ( for(int i=1;i
- I can't work normal with Googles sites in Windows 10 Home
15/07/2017. I can’t work normal with Googles sites in Windows 10 Home. I work excellent one day and after, for 1-3 days is impossible. Any idea? Some advice?
- Sometimes can't scale Edge Window larger than was opened
I’m not sure the best way to describe this, so I’m just going to take a video. After a few days of runtime, Edge stops rendering when I resize a window larger than it was opened - the new area is simply
- Memory leak
I left my computer over night and Microsoft Edge decided to fill up my whole memory. When I closed the tab, the memory leak was gone.
- Java 64bit WebStart won't start from IE11 Windows 10 Creators Update
My computer just installed the Creators Update 1703. I can no longer load Java WebStart applications with the 64bit JRE installed.
- Missing Favorites in Microsoft Edge
Today I restarted my Windows 10 machine, and when I logged back in, I noticed I had several favorites missing in the Microsoft Edge Browser. This is the third time this has happened now. How do I go
- Edge window goes partly invisible/see through at the side when widening it
Widen edge with mouse on the right or left. Make width bigger. _ SQ X is then hidden along with the history/menu etc
- New e-mail window opens 3rd browser window
When I go to my junk mail site (AOL) (let’s call that window 1), it opens a separate window to read mail (window 2), if I click on a link in window 2, yet ANOTHER window opens (window 3). So I end up
- Outlook.com SSL certificate problem in IE 11.0.14
URL: Repro Steps: Enter the site: Outlook.com SSL certificate error appears not always (from time to time). Expected Results: Enter the site: Outlook.com without SSL certificate errors. Actual
- Edge stuck on XHR request
Hello. I have a problem with one AJAX request which fails in Edge only (it works in Chrome and FF). I do not know what kind of information would be helpful for you so please do not hesitate to ask
- when I tap the twitter app then I see every time this pop up is Come to my twitter screen please go through this is…
- ctrl + t doesn't open a new tab with edge since the latest massive update.
title explains everything. thx
- Edge crashes randomly
The Edge browser crashes randomly roughly once every 1-2 hours, especially when using YouTube. The issue appeared after the latest big windows update but already existed ~half a year ago. Back then it
- #EdgeBug Selecting SVG text causes it to move & be clipped arbitrarily
- Some Emojis don't Copy/Paste
Visit this Tweet containing emoji Copy full text/emoji contents Paste into textarea Note retention of emoji (or lack thereof) (Repeat for Edge, and Chrome) Copying from Edge retains:
- There is no "More information" label on certificate revoked error page
URL: Repro Steps: Go to any websites that use revoked certificates (or manually revoke valid certificates in certmgr.msc). Expected Results: As in correct.png Actual Results: Dev Channel specific:
- SFB sessions with EDGE have blurred bottoms
When I used the web sfb plugin within Edge, the bottom half of the video is blurred out. See attachments.
- Ajax request failing (stuck in pending) in MS Edge only
After updating system pages https://www.onedome.com/company/news-highlights and https://www.onedome.com/business/estate-agents/overview not load (stuck in pending). Request URL is https://cdn.onedome.com/generic/wp-json/wp/v2/pages/?slug=overview
- IE crashes when opening developer tools when stylesheet is loaded twice
IE crashes when opening developer tools (F12) when a stylesheet is loaded twice. demo at: http://bug.pluscare.nl/20160405/ after much trimming down code it boils down to: page.htm <!DOCTYPE6 reports Not reproducible
- Microsoft Edge cannot open links in pdf documents
We are sending mails with a newsletter in an attached PDF document to our clients. Links in these PDF-documents are working fine when they are opened by Adobe Reader or IE. When opening the links in
- Creators Edge Flash not Supporting Some games
Creators Edge Flash not Supporting Some games. Puzzle Icon does not show up to Allow. A case was created on this Issue also, Service Request Number 1386262936 I was hoping Build 15.15063.332 was going
- Can't upload files on Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703) Edge
- Creators Update Edge not suporting Amazon video streaming
After updating the creators update, I tried streaming a video off Amazon.com and it gave me the following error: Unsupported Browser This web browser isn’t compatible with Amazon Video. Please use4 reports Not reproducible
- Searching Bing in new tab doesn't search
Using Bing as the default browser (I haven’t tried other search engines), I open a new tab and the address/search bar is in the middle of the page. The first time I type something in that bar it simply
- Fixed elements/backgrounds are jumpy when scrolling with mouse wheel
URL: Repro Steps: ============== Example: http://www.greenmangaming.com/ The fixed background image looks horrible when you scroll up/down using the mouse wheel. Expected Results: ==============21 reports Not reproducible
- Windows still calling feed in polling-uri after removal from start menu
URL: Repro Steps: I defined a feed url in “polling-uri” from the browserconfig.xml. To test it, I used “Pin to Start” in Edge . Although I never got the RSS to work in the Windows menu icon, I’m
- Mouse Wheel does a forward/back through browser history
The Logitech mouse I use on search pages as well as some other pages instead of scrolling the wheel does a forward/back through the browser history instead of scrolling. If I click on the page before
- This supposedly simple Keurig FAQ page doesn't render in IE11 with or without Compatibility Mode.
URL = http://www.keurig.com/Customer-Service/K-Cups-And-Beverages-Support/Frequently-Asked-Questions URL: Repro Steps: Using IE11 11.0.9600.16476 browse to http://www.keurig.com/Customer-Service/K-Cups-And-Beverages-Support/Frequently-Asked-Questions
- Black blocks all over facebook and in twitch chat.
I’m getting big black blocks that block out most of the facebook website. When I keep scrolling it disappears but it comes back big and small. Also it happened in the twitch chat.
- Issues using Edge browser with Facebook
When typing in a status update in Facebook, Edge will sometimes squash all of the text together and then duplicate it. It will then not let you delete, so you have to post and then edit. This basically
- PDF scrolling doesn't work with mouse or keyboard after clicking embedded link
Open a pdf with embedded links, e.g. “Agile Software Development Succinctly.” Scroll to the table of contents and click on a link to jump to a different section in the document. After the jump,
- Scroll bar freezes in Microsoft Edge
RicoM url: http://www.newegg.com/Desktop-Computers/SubCategory/ID-10?Tid=19096&PageSize=96 Repros for me: newegg.com All products - Computer Systems - Desktop computers - desktop8 reports Not reproducible
- "Copy link" feature not working
Go to whatever site e.g. https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/ Right click on whatever link embed e.g. from list of “New on Microsoft Edge Dev” Click onto “Copy link” Open new
- Cannot open some PDFs from a UNC network file share
Copy a pdf file to a file share on a remote machine . Dbl-click to open in Edge. Result: an error page with the text below, in an Edge browser window showing “file://192.168.1.100/Documents/Vehicles/2016%20Lexus%20ES%20300h/img05132016_0001.pdf”7 reports Not reproducible
- calc doesn't work in background:gradient
Build sample https://jsfiddle.net/5kdayres/ only one step: apply this style to an element: background: linear-gradient(to right, #f5c64d calc(50% - 172px), transparent 0) problem: notice
- Ctrl+0 from Numpad for reseting to default zoom doesn't work
Solution: Make Ctrl+0 on numpad reset zoom Repro Steps: Go to any page. Press Ctrl++ from the keyboard Numpad (it works). Press Ctrl+0 from the Numpad (it won’t work). Expected Results:
- Windows 10 N Pro + media feature pack: Netflix does not play : error H7361-1253-80004005
Hello, I am unable to watch Neflix with Edge, when I try to start the video, it gives error H7361-1253-80004005 . This happpened since the anniversary edition of Win 104 reports Not reproducible
- Error when downloading Microsoft Edge on Win10 (x64) Stable (15.15063)
When attempting to download the virtual browser machine Microsoft Edge on Win10 (x64) Stable (15.15063), I receive the error: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated
- Search results are not rendering
Repro Steps http://www.dailyo.in/topic/modi/ OR Navigate to URL : http://www.dailyo.in/ Type any word like ‘modi’ or ‘4g’ to search in search bar present in top menu. Press Enter Observe
- The connection has timed out. The server is taking too long to respond
The connection has timed out. The server is taking too long to respond
- Add support for #rgba and #rrggbbaa CSS colors
Feature request: please add support for parsing CSS colours in #rgba and #rrggbbaa notations, in addition to the current #rgb and #rrggbb notations. These notations are defined in the CSS Color
- Empty elements generated by XSLT are misparsed as unclosed in HTML
A minimal XML document that invokes an XSLT stylesheet: <?xml-stylesheet type='text/xsl' href='fmt.xsl'?> <x/> and a stylesheet that creates an empty element which isn’t self-closing
- I cant access that website...
I cant access that website in Edge and Internet Explorer, pay attention that the link have “.info” at the end of website name : https://thezog.info/who-controls-microsoft/ I dont tested with other
- browser.runtime.sendMessage does not work unless F12 Developer Tools is open
- One Drive error and slow
When trying to load some files in One Drive receive the following error one drive error 500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
- This video is either unavailable or not supported in this browser Error Code: MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED Technical details : The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
This video is either unavailable or not supported in this browser Error Code: MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED Technical details : The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed
- a network error caused the media download to fail part-way
a network error caused the media download to fail part-way
- video playback stopped network disabled or switched video playback stopped due to network problem
video playback stopped network disabled or switched video playback stopped due to network problem
- 502 Bad Gateway: Registered endpoint failed to handle the request.
502 Bad Gateway: Registered endpoint failed to handle the request.
No results found