- SoundCloud Scrubbing Broken on Edge Mobile
Visit https://m.soundcloud.com/windows-weekly/ww-475-jaunty-pix Attempt to scrub forward a few seconds Note that you are brought back to 00:00 instead See attached GIF. When the user presses,
- Video glitches when playhead within buffered region with overlapping video renditions
When playing back video content in Edge using MSE and switching renditions, if the playhead reaches a portion of the buffer where the renditions are overlapping, the video will freeze while audio plays,4 reports Needs root cause
- Unable to upload a file larger than 1.2GB (1,214,843 KB as reported by Explorer)
When I attempt to upload a file 1.2GB or larger, Win 10 Edge tab crashes. After it crashes, Edge attempts to recover the tab using the same url. But the upload fails. I monitored the memory usage (from
- Refresh button goes back when accessing Twitter quotes
Go https://twitter.com/SaschaNaz/status/796380239534243840 Click “Test 1” Click refresh button Edge shows “Test 2” instead of “Test 1” Firefox and Chrome temporarily shows previous address
- Audio crackles on changing camera orientation in WebGL scene
Example URL: http://files.unity3d.com/jonas/ListenerDemo/ Steps to reproduce the problem: Go to http://files.unity3d.com/jonas/ListenerDemo/ Wait for the demo to load and play music Move
- Issue with URL Parameters
The following URL brings up a page with a single '#’, but works in other browsers (Chrome, Firefox). https://ww4.aievolution.com/nca1701/index.cfm?do=ai.invalidRequest&msg=We%20are%20sorry%20but%20your%20session%20has%20expired%2E%20%20Please%20sign%20in%20to%20continue%20using%20%3Ca%20href%3D%27index%2Ecfm%27%20title%3D%27the%20site%27%3Ethe%20site%3C%2Fa%3E%2E
- Web Designer
I am not able to create a mailto form to open an email with fields populated. I am able to do this in Chrome and Firefox. Two months ago this did work in IE, but does not now. Coding below: <form
- Can't register for Azure Students
I can’t register for “Azure for Students” on Edge, but works on Firefox. I entered the information, but when I click to confirm, a loading circle appears for about a second, but then nothing happens.
- HLS live audio stream stops working after being paused
I’ve noticed the following issue with the html5 video element in Edge. Paste the following url into Edge browser: https://cbcliveradio-lh.akamaihd.net/i/CBCR1_TOR@118420/master.m3u8 Allow the
- No audio
No audio in Edge at sauspiel.de but ok in IE.
- Audio problems on Microsoft Edge 15 - using Microsoft Surface Pro device
When using Microsoft Edge 15 browser on a Microsoft Surface Pro device, there is a problem with playing 3 or more audio files. The 1st and 2nd audio plays, however, the 3rd, 4th, etc. audio doesn’t play.
- Language selection on Transifex quickly disappears
Sign-in on transifex.com Go https://www.transifex.com/microsoft-oss/vscode-editor/ Click Join team Click Available languages Expected: Language list should be displayed and kept Actual:
- uri scheme (aka protocol) length is too short for Facebook: Need to remove/raise current 39 character limit
Current 39 character limit is forcing Facebook to have especial checks for their apps on Windows. Details in the attached thread. Instagram wants to register as a handler for the following uri scheme
- Image Scroller fails to work
Go to www.web2ria.com and click the “Widgets” tab, then click the “Misc.” submenu item. The Image Slider ( on the right side of the page ) does not automatically start scrolling images horizontally.
- @MSEdgeDev Trying to store undefined throws an error in Edge extensions #EdgeBug
- Microsoft Edge randomly truncates chunked transfer when Content-Type is set to text/plain
URL: Repro Steps: Open Edge Browse to a page which is using Transfer-Encoding:chunked in the header. Wait until it stops Expected Results: It is expected that a chunked transfer should complete0 reports Needs root cause
- Disqus slow loading comments
Diagnostic data is available and has been analyzed automatically with the most relevant hints listed to detect the underlaying issue. Please find the insights listed below. The loading of Disqus comments
- Disabling audio/video track freezes video instead of stopping it (black frames).
Run attached index.html. Click start button to start the media stream. Click Mute button to mute the stream. Video freezes instead of showing black screen. Specs can be seen at this link
- Failure to read the <audio>
When the 130 pieces of to describe the <audio> to 1 page , will fail to load the mp3 file . Can be described on one page Is there a number to the limit of <audio> ?
- UnknownError on creating IndexedDB
When I try to create an IndexedDb using indexedDB.open(“mydb”); it throws an UnknownError in IE and Edge, all other Browsers work as expected. You can reproduce the issue running the following codepen:10 reports Needs root cause
- IPv6-resources not accessible from Microsoft Edge
I can’t open IPv6-resources with Edge. Connection always times out. Every other browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, Seamonkey, Safari, Opera) work perfectly fine.
- Fullscreen bug with Edge and Movies and TV app while playing a video
Go to twitch.tv or youtube.com, open a video and click full screen. Not always, but really often a colored line appears on the top side of the monitor and the whole screen moves down a little bit, cutting
- Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer saves every download as TXT
Dear ladies and gentlemen, our customers are experiencing a strange issue. If any file would be downloaded within Edge or IE it will be saved as TXT-file. It’s since the Fall Creators Upgrade (1709).
- Edge does not play ISO BMFF video using Media Source Extension
Here is a reproducer: https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/mediasource.edge/MediaSource.html Edge does not play the video using Media Source Extension. The video has been encoded using FFMPEG and
- MS Edge & IE - CSS transitions flickering
I am trying to make a simple pure CSS slider transition for the FB page widget. The thing is that the code works for all of the major browsers exept MS Edge and IE. Details: http://bit.ly/2HtGwir
- DfP SafeFrame expansion no longer works in Edge 41.16299.15.0
I’m serving adverts into Google Doubleclick for Publishers SafeFrames which should fill the window when clicked, using $sf.ext.expand($sf.ext.geom().exp); - i.e. "signal the SafeFrame script in
- Fixed background Images jumping in Edge
In the Edge browser fixed background images are jumping. See the below codepen: https://codepen.io/anon/pen/QveYoX I’m using Windows 10 and observed in: Microsoft Edge 38.14393.1066.0 Microsoft
- .htaccess blocks link with html5 download attribute
Hello, I found with Microsoft Edge only if you have a link to an externally hosted file which is locked with htaccess and the link has the download attribute then it prompts for ‘Open/Save/Cancel’ but
- Edge "Stream read error" when browsing in IIS hosted DLL app.
We have an application that uses the browser as an interface for various function. Code for these functions are in DLL files that we have coded. This code includes access to an SQL Server DB residing
- IFRAME render corruption issue.
Navigate to: http://clients.weborama.nl/files/campaigns2/8537508925/132254/NL_interscroller_201509_index.html When scrolling through the page it shows an embedded iframe with an animation, and we
- My website is not showing up properly in IE and Edge
My website not working properly either on Edge and IE, i already spoke to microsoft support . Jan Del replied on January 22, 2018 Microsoft In reply to Mann75’s post on January 19, 2018 Hi, We’re
- Request header Authorization was not present in the Access-Control-Allow-Headers list.
Steps: Open http://app.myhome42.com Click on ‘X’ in the right top corner enter any email and password and press Step in Open dev tools (console) and you will see the error: “SEC7123: Request
- Many WebM videos still don't work in Edge 16 / Fall Creators Update 16299.19
To reproduce the issue visit http://www.webmfiles.org/demo-files/ . The video at the bottom will say "This type of video file is not supported". So, some progress has been made in Edge 16,5 reports Needs root cause
- //home.nest.com/ is blank after signing in on Microsoft Edge
Access https://home.nest.com/ Login
- Delay is needed to set up transition animations correctly
https://jsfiddle.net/RandomEngy/6ekL90so/4/ This is supposed to have the new item start from one side, then slide in to the center to show it. In Firefox this works correctly, but in Edge the
- Internal camera rotated by 90° after opening a link in a new tab and redirection.
Hello, First and foremost: this is a weird one and these steps seem really arbitrary, but excluding either doesn’t result in the buggy behaviour. Click on an href with target="_blank"
- Twitch streams stuttering
twitch streams are stuttering if they are not in full screen and you see chat if u hide chat its a bit better but its still happening…i thought it was flash was issue so i tried enabling vp9 and experimental
- MLB Video Playback Causes Edge to Lock-up
Navigate to http://m.nationals.mlb.com/video/ on WIndows Phone Try to play a video Note immense performance issues NOTE: TED - I do not even see any playback controls at all, so no playback
- Scaling HLS video with CSS greatly affects inline video quality
1 - Open sample page here: http://demo.jwplayer.com/browser-examples/edge_hls_scaling.html 2 - Begin playback of the CSS-Scaled Video Element 3 - Trigger a quality upswitch by entering fullscreen
- Copying image lowers image quality
Go https://twitter.com/Syrabu/status/853568577361723392 Right-click and copy three small images in the right side See if image quality changes
- Cannot use "Zebra Browser Print with Point of Sale service" website
Point of Sale site Lightspeed uses Zebra label and thermal printers. Modern browsers like Chrome and Firefox are supported, but Edge is not. This site requires installation of Windows software called
- Edge does not resolve .local domains
With Bonjour ( https://support.apple.com/kb/dl999?locale=en_US ) installed on Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11, Chrome and Firefox all resolve .local domains but Edge does not. Presumably this is because
- Network Error 0x2efd, Could not complete the operation due to error 00002efd
Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 OS Build 10586.164 Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0 Microsoft EdgeHTML 13.10586 For sample code, see:- http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36573191/microsoft-edge-script7002-xmlhttprequest-network-error-0x2efd-could-not-comp13 reports Needs root cause
- Uploading process on Turnitin doesn't proceed after choosing a file
URL: Repro Steps: Go to turnitin.com Enroll in an existing class that have assignments Click Submit button of any assignment Click “Choose from this computer” Choose a local file Check
- Adblock/Adblock Plus breaking webpages permanently.
Installed the adblock plus extension. Browsed the web, noticed YouTube videos were loading slowly. Hours later, went to youtube again to find “Hmm, we can’t reach this page.” error. Uninstalled
- Hover styles, applied by :hover pseudoselector, stays on element that is not under cursor
URL: Repro Steps: Hover the mouse on some element with :hover used on it. Then, in cases described below, hover effect stays after cursor leave the element: Scroll down with keyboard Create6 reports Needs root cause
- Box-shadow of a table disappears when its border-collapse is set to collapse
http://jsfiddle.net/feuuLbe0/](http://jsfiddle.net/feuuLbe0/) [URL: http://jsfiddle.net/feuuLbe0/](http://jsfiddle.net/feuuLbe0/) Repro Steps: ============== open demo at http://jsfiddle.net/feuuLbe0/0 reports Needs root cause
- Edge Stops Working
URL: Repro Steps: Install the FortiClient 5.2.4.0650 client Go to the “Dial-up” settings under “Network & Internet” and click “Connect” under “fortissl” connection (or just connect to an SSL
- Sound becomes intermittent when playing videos on higher speed
Just make the video speed higher and the sound becomes intermittent. Occurs on Pluralsight.com and YouTube, guess the problem is general.
No results found