- Edge doesn't display gendered emoji - [RS2]
View http://www.unicode.org/Public/emoji/5.0/emoji-zwj-sequences.txt in Edge 41.16251.0.0 on RS3 16251.0 insider preview. Most of the gendered roles, all starting from "Emoji ZWJ Sequence: Gendered
- #DailyBug #MicrosoftEdge #EdgeBug Assertion failure in CAryWindowTbl::ReinitializeProxyVarIterationHandle…
– start: Promo Info – Why this bug is important? We have identified that this bug was promoted based on telemetry data and affects following products failure 27027af8-a287-8ddf-038d-8183ed6fe58e
- AV on Exit via IEFRAME!CDownloadHistoryManager::GetDownloadHistoryEnumerator+0xa7
– start: Promo Info – Why this bug is important? We have identified that this bug was promoted based on telemetry data and affects following products failure 7121cc42-97e9-7ed5-74f1-e560f39257d2
- Feature Request: Middle clicking on back button open a new tab
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: Middle clicking on the back button should open a new tab with the previously viewed page. Actual Results:
- narrow reading view does not scroll correctly when zoomed in
URL = URL: Repro Steps: Any site with enough text to allow scrolling will work. I was looking at http://www.nngroup.com/articles/conversion-rates/ when I noticed this behavior. Put IE in
- Browser back button issue with iframe in IE-11 for Angular applications
When i click browser back button in chrome, Angular routes navigates to previous routes inside iframe working fine in chrome but the same not working in IE-11 browser.
- document.execCommand("copy") always returns false
Only RS3 fix was requested.
- ETA for extension request
I have requested an extension for approval a few days ago. I want to know how long the process normally takes and ask if there is a way for me to know when my request will be either approved or not?
- No export to PDF on IE11 in iframe
I have used a simpler demo ( https://jsfiddle.net/BlackLabel/ok7p60s8/). JSFiddle throws some errors about loaded scripts that are not related to the issue, but this might be related to IE11 Internet
- IE11 saving pages to FAT with error
Hello! When at IE11 I saving pages (as html, or mht, does not matter) to a USB-flash/SD-flash - IE showing error message "Can’t save page", but save it! When I saving pages to a local drive
- Windows Explorer corrupted by IE 11 under heavy use
URL: Repro Steps: I open many IE sessions from a shortcut (until 1 GB GPU is 1/3 to 1/2 used up). Sessions all working OK at this stage. I leave PC locked overnight (not sleep), unlock, then open
- blob saving via msSaveOrOpenBlob or msSaveBlob not working in extension background scripts
var blobObject = new Blob([“I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream.”]); navigator.msSaveOrOpenBlob(blobObject, ‘msSaveBlob_testFile.txt’); // msSaveOrOpenBlob and msSaveBlob both do this
- pre tag prevents Reading View from being available in IE11 Metro
URL: Repro Steps: Launch IE 11 Go to http://jsbin.com/dusetuta/1 Notice Read button displays Go to http://jsbin.com/temukiyo/2 Notice Read button does not display The only
- IE11 stack exhaustion crash in mshtml!CCounterManager
URL: Repro Steps: Repro steps - visit https://hg.python.org/releases/2.7.11/file/tip/Modules/_ssl.c Expected Results: It should not be possible to trigger a IE crash from a website. Actual
- Edge closes continuously at startup.
After displaying the edge image works correctly, but when we join it to the domain, it seems that some users experience the error continuously. (see details in attached file) Windows edition is 1607,
- PDF "Save As" defaults the filename to "untitled.pdf" instead of what's in the header
Send the following headers in response: Content-type: application/pdf Content-Disposition: inline; filename="09620389_Cash_Requirements_Fri_Dec_18_14_25_00_EST_2015.pdf" When pdf is returned,7 reports Won’t fix
- Modifying the data attribute of an object elment doesn't show the new content
If the data attribute of an object element is dynamically updated, the new content isn’t displayed. Here’s a simple example that reproduces the problem on Edge 38.14393.0.0, EdgeHTML 14.14393:4 reports Won’t fix
- Edge does not display PDFs correctly
Open the attached pdf using both Microsoft Edge and Adobe Reader, the pdf should display the same in both viewers. Using Adobe Reader the pdf correctly displays a green circle with a drop shadow.
- IE11 crashes after opening developer tool
Navigate to https://flpportal-i349810trial.dispatcher.hanatrial.ondemand.com/sites?siteId=12de39d0-dae1-4d9a-86f6-758a95b2d93c#Home-show Open Developer Tools (F12) Click anywhere Result:
- Support user stylesheets
Microsoft Edge Ignores Open Web Standards and Does Not Address the Needs of People with Disabilities–An Informal Proof Supporting user stylesheets is a level A success criterion of UAAG 2.0. [#1]
- Network tab wot working (Win10 Build 1703)
We use IE11 for intranet website developing. Recently I found my IE11 network tab is not working, showing an error about something like “Network aggregating proxy program can not be started.”
- Which IE11 version(or update) fix the issue of "SEC7111: HTTPS Security is compromised by (null)"
Hello Microsoft, I met the same issue described on https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/Feedback/Details/1925265 . The WIN10 IE11 version is : Version: 11.0.10240.17319 Update Versions: 11.0.40(KB4012204)
- IE Menu Bar Size
Please develop a way to change the menu bar size in IE. It is currently very small font and there needs to be an ability to enlarge the size to view it better. This is a major problem for visually impaired
- Drag/drop from Protected Mode no longer respects policy keys
URL: Repro Steps: Drag text out of IE to another application (e.g. www.bayden.com/slickrun , onenote, etc). Watch it fail and use Process Monitor to watch registry key accesses. Expected Results:
- scrollbar` does not work on mobile
URL: Repro Steps: http://codepen.io/SaschaNaz/pen/VvGzda Expected Results: Scrollbar should not be hidden when -ms-overflow-style: scrollbar Actual Results: Dev Channel specific:
- Internet Explorer font rendering on non-HD displays
URL: Repro Steps: Please browse to the following link using Internet Explorer on Windows 8.1 and then use several other current and relevant browsers: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2014/05/27/launching-status-modern-ie-amp-internet-explorer-platform-priorities.aspx#10529419
- IE11 CSS3 animation/transition background image fuzzy
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: 正常情况，应该是从动画开始到结束，都是清晰的。 Normally, it should be animated from start to finish, it is clear. Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: Yes
- IE9 doesn't seem to follow CSS spec for src local() font name
Updated repro steps: Unzip the attached BugFiles.zip Install the BOD_PSTC.TTF, and check the “Bodoni MT Poster Compressed Light” is in Control Panel/Fonts. Open the attached bodoni.html Actual:
- Can't add favorite to new tabs
Can you add the ability to define target pages with new tabs. I used to be able to do that before. I really don’t want to see MSN or whatever you show me but I don’t want blank either.
- Support rendering PDF with blob URL in Edge
Broken site: http://www.fluentreports.com/demo.html All other browsers are able to view the report on the right side of the code.
- Decreasing page zoom level causes SVG lines to disappear
In some SVG images containing horizontal or vertical lines, the line may disappear when zooming in to the page. Can the SVG rendering in Internet Explorer be modified so that horizontal and vertical
- Issue with Font Awesome icons rendering in Internet Explorer 11.4xx.xxxxx.x
Encountered and issue with Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 where custom web fonts (specifically Font Awesome - http://fontawesome.io/icons/ ) are not rendering. We notice that this is isolated to
- Please make the Scroll bar button darker
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: The button be darker Actual Results: Dev Channel specific: Yes
- Respect the fluid design of websites when resizing in "metro" mode
URL = www.engadget.com URL: Repro Steps: www.clix.pt resizes properly in desktop mode. doens’t resize in metro mode www.engadget.com resizes ok for some widths, but there’s an intermediate
- Can't collapse/expand data groups in Excel Online Power Pivot table
Following issue was first discovered with Internet Explorer 11.786.15063.0 running on latest Windows 10 Pro. This problem is also present with Internet Explorer 11.15.16299.0 The problem manifests while
- fixed” elements’ positioning is not affected by new stacking contexts in IE11.
Currently, in other browsers, and I believe formerly in IE, a “position: fixed” element will be positioned relative to the closest element which creates a new stacking context. But now, in IE11, elements
- CORS Preflight is getting aborted in IE 11
User enters the website URL https://service.app.com It gets redirected to https://authentication.app.com and once when the user enters the credentials the app is redirected to https://service.app.com/index.html
- IE11 Crashes with Event ID 1000 When Printing to Dymo 450
Posted the issue July 15th to: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/ie-crashes-with-event-id-1000-when-printing-to/5d630747-b1e6-4bca-8803-1c3cc1094ca2 In short,
- dropdown width increases in IE11 when focus is in textbox with a placeholder
Select textbox with placeholder. (Don’t type anything) Click on a drop down Example: https://jsfiddle.net/ex9au99y/
- Web page refreshed automatically because of a list selection, persistent error 'Internet Explorer has stopped working'
IE version 11.576.14393.0 Occurs since automatic updates 01/01/17 Updates applied were KB3199986 and KB3206632. It does not happen with any other browser or version. It does not happen on another
- Add support for the WOFF2 font format in IE12
URL: Repro Steps: Expected Results: For WOFF2 fonts to load in IE. Instead, they do not load because they are currently not supported in IE11. Please consider supporting WOFF2 fonts in the next
- Touchpad scroll gesture does not trigger mousewheel event in IE.
URL: Repro Steps: Using a Surface Pro 3 with touchpad cover, go to: http://jsfiddle.net/dontsteponme/57tascmg/3/ Use the two-finger scroll gesture in the bottom-right “result” box. Notice6 reports Won’t fix
- document.origin is undefined rather than a DOMString
document.origin is undefined when document is served from a file or a local server. DOM4 spec says it should be a readonly attribute DOMString origin . When run from Chrome, it evaluates to null
- IE11 does not send valid content-disposition header when sending file via <input type=file>
1.Access some website that has <input type=file> 2.Enable “Include local directory path when uploading files to a server” in “Internet Options” 3.Open F12 Developer tool and start network capture.
- canvas is tainted after drawing local svg to canvas in IE 11
Rendering svg icons to webgl as textures breaks in IE 11. I’m currently using pixi.js to render to svg as textures to webgl, which does not work in Edge or IE 11. I was eventually able to get Edge working
- User not able to copy the multi line text in IE or whatever the site it opens in IE
Open IE Copy Multiline text Paste in to IE at any field. For Ex:Open google site enter multiline text It will only copy first line This is wrong. It works in other browser
- Input loses focus after frezzing UI
If we have focused text input and then we freeze UI by doing long running computations on typing. IE11 approximately after 5 sec fires “blur” event and then immediately gets focus back to input. Example:
No results found