- fixed” elements’ positioning is not affected by new stacking contexts in IE11.
Currently, in other browsers, and I believe formerly in IE, a “position: fixed” element will be positioned relative to the closest element which creates a new stacking context. But now, in IE11, elements
- ToolTip Error Message Displayed for min value on input box is incorrect in Edge
Description When an <input type="number"> element in a form has a min attribute and a user tries to submit the form with a value less than min, the validation message in the tooltip
- AV on Exit via IEFRAME!CDownloadHistoryManager::GetDownloadHistoryEnumerator+0xa7
– start: Promo Info – Why this bug is important? We have identified that this bug was promoted based on telemetry data and affects following products failure 7121cc42-97e9-7ed5-74f1-e560f39257d2
- Can't save file if there is folder with the same name
create on Desktop folder with name JSONS e.g. upload to any file sharing service (onedrive etc., from where you can save as your file to Desktop) the file with name JSONS.rar try to save as
- document.origin is undefined rather than a DOMString
document.origin is undefined when document is served from a file or a local server. DOM4 spec says it should be a readonly attribute DOMString origin . When run from Chrome, it evaluates to null
- console.dirxml should use format specifiers like console.log does: #EdgeBug (run code in dev tools)
- Allow both locale specific and neutral decimal separator on the mobile keyboard to allow fractional numbers input to match Android
Even if running a Danish build of Edge, <input type=number> fields only accept period as the decimal as decimal separator, not comma as used in most of the world outside the US and UK.9 reports Won’t fix
- Network tab wot working (Win10 Build 1703)
We use IE11 for intranet website developing. Recently I found my IE11 network tab is not working, showing an error about something like “Network aggregating proxy program can not be started.”
- Add flag allow-modals to iframe sandbox
To disallow modal dialogs by default in sandboxed iframe: The content inside sandboxed iframe should not be able to open modal dialogs unless the “allow-modals” flag is specified. https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/browsers.html#attr-iframe-sandbox-allow-modals
- Add attribute allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation to iframe sandbox
Description Bin Lu 2017-04-26 09:12:35 PDT There is a new attribute proposed to iframe sandbox: https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/browsers.html#attr-iframe-sandbox-allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation
- IE 11 Printing Garbage Characters for Custom Fonts which are installed in the System
Hi Team, We have installed custom fonts in the system (Win 10). Our website is using the same fonts. When we are trying to Print it (through printer or PDF) with IE 11, we are getting Garbage Characters.
- HTML5 video Tag. Error by seeking
The HTML5 video tag does not work as expected. When seeking to the last position of the video, the browser is sometimes crashes. Other Browsers (Firefox, Safari, chrome) works as expected. [related]
- MutationObserver crashes the browser when removing nodes from 'display:table' elements
See jsfiddle: https://jsfiddle.net/gd88q1n3/2/ Simply observing the document with a MutationObserver with both the childList and subtree config while trying to remove a node from an element with
- Status page does not mention XSLT support at all
Search for XSL on the Status page .
- PDF "Save As" defaults the filename to "untitled.pdf" instead of what's in the header
Send the following headers in response: Content-type: application/pdf Content-Disposition: inline; filename="09620389_Cash_Requirements_Fri_Dec_18_14_25_00_EST_2015.pdf" When pdf is returned,5 reports Won’t fix
- CSS pseudo selector "placeholder-shown" not working
Can support for the CSS pseudo selector :placeholder-shown be added? All the other major browsers support this and it helps in improving HTML5 validation and giving the user a nicer experience. Thanks
- IE import bookmarks failure(s)
The best explanation is this forum (below) itself: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie11-windows_7/ie-import-favorites-shows-a-single-browser-how/f433ab70-7667-4f3d-a1de-4ed4164e6ebb?tm=1512442258142
- Internet explorer right click menu for spell checker opens to the far left.
The screenshot shows the issue.
- CSS-scaled content does not render correctly when printing
Open example https://neisha.github.io/ieprintingissue/ Bring up print preview Observe that the content gets cut off halway down the page, unlike how it is rendered in the browser where it is the
- Disabling IE 11 Yellow Message Bar at Bottom of Page
Dear Microsoft Staff, Since Enhance Protection mode have been implemented and it become a must for my company to activate it, Many of our old add-ons are not working anymore and it becomes Incompatible.
- I want to edit the type selection list in the file upload window.
If I open the file upload window without specifying the accept attribute, it will accept all files. However, an option list is created so that you can select another type. The first attachment is the
- IE11 unable to interpret filename given in Content-Disposition http header
HTTP/1.1 200 OK Set-Cookie: skin="treeview"; Expires=Thu, 29-Nov-2018 22:31:03 PST; Path="/"; HttpOnly Content-Disposition: attachment;filename*="utf-8’’Report2_smaller.XLSX"
- Wrong TouchEvent Target on Edge Mobile
Create a table with 4 TDs. Place a Label in the first TD, a Image in the second, in the third add an input (disabled) and in the forth add an image again. Then add a event listener to the document (touchstart).
- Calibri ligatures are incorrect in RTL
When I use unicode-bidi:bidi-override and direction:rtl in my CSS style (to hide email from spammers) with font-family:Calibri, Edge (and IE) turns i and t the other way around. When I write "ti",
- Feature request: Implement img decoding attribute
This bug is a feature request for Edge implementation of the img decoding attribute. img decoding attribute spec is here: https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/embedded-content.html#attr-img-decoding
- chrome.usb API equivalent MISSING!
There isn’t way(API or functions) to interact with connected USB devices and provides access to USB operations from within the context of an app.
- IE 11 Memory leak on page load, refresh or navigation
Environment: IE11 11.0.9600.18524CO Update Version 11.0.37 Issue Our enterprise application makes use of iFrames though the presence of the tabbing infrastructure used and other user interface features.
- Creators Update 1703 & 1709: IE11 - Cannot run a batch file from internal SharePoint.
Issue: Batch files (.bat) that live on a SharePoint server will not run on Windows 10 Enterprise x64 1703 & 1709. (Also, .lnk files that run a command.) Setup: Shared document library contains a
- IE11 Blurry right edge when using border-radius
- Deleting auto fill or website dropdown
In Microsoft Edge there doesn’t seem a way to delete an entry from the auto fill box or when typing a website address into the address bar you can’t delete a single entry. The only option seems to be
- Handle ligatures ﬀ and ﬂ in PDF created by LaTeX
Starting from Windows insider build 16188, Edge has covered almost all we need for viewing PDF. But there is still a little problem. In LaTeX, ff will be rendered into a single ligature ﬀ . Modern
- Expose the Shadow DOM of native elements that have one in Dev Tools
For example, when I inspect a range element in Chrome’s dev tools, I can see its track and thumb, each clearly marked (see attachment). I can inspect them, check their individual styles. In Firefox,
- IE11 performance is worse than FF, Chrome or Opera in Emscripten WebGL benchmark.
URL = https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40949268/emcc/10kCubes_benchmark/10kCubes.html?/benchmark&/objects&1000 URL: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40949268/emcc/10kCubes_benchmark/10kCubes.html?/benchmark&/objects&1000
- Internet Explorer 11: table.rows not working
I have this jasmine test suits working properly on Google Chrome/ Firefox (and which used to work with Internet Explorer): http://gem-calendar.com/shared_code/test/js_test/control_utilities_test.html
- pointers/cursors need to be redesigned so they look right at systems scalings such as 175%, 125%, 225% etc.
I’m not sure if this is just an Edge issue or an issue across Windows 10 in general, but if a user has Windows 10 set to 175% system scaling for example, some pointers weren’t designed with this in mind
- support for constructing RTCRtpSender with 'kind' and without transport
Newer versions of the ORTC specification allow constructing RTCRtpSender with a ‘kind’ and make the transport argument optional: http://draft.ortc.org/#rtcrtpsender* Edge only implements a version
- Unstable kerning with Archivo Narrow font
The following JS Bin example contains a single line of text within a DIV, in Archivo Narrow font, with font-feature-settings: 'kern' 1 enabled: http://jsbin.com/gudujoyevo/1/edit The characters
- scrollbar` does not work on mobile
URL: Repro Steps: http://codepen.io/SaschaNaz/pen/VvGzda Expected Results: Scrollbar should not be hidden when -ms-overflow-style: scrollbar Actual Results: Dev Channel specific:
- IE11 freezes when editing rich-text with spell-checker on
Hello, we are having issues when editing rich-text using IE11 in our Polarion application. The issue is not easy to reproduce, but what usually makes the browser freeze completely (cannot be even closed,
- Input loses focus after frezzing UI
If we have focused text input and then we freeze UI by doing long running computations on typing. IE11 approximately after 5 sec fires “blur” event and then immediately gets focus back to input. Example:
- Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND
I can not able to open IE it states that Hmmm… cannot reach this page Try this Make sure that you’ve got the right web address: https://www.msn.com Search for “ https://www.msn.com ” on Bing
- Case sensitive search is missing
A case sensitive search is missing in Edge mobile. Would be great to have this feature available (similar to the one in Edge for desktop PCs).
- People App
I been using the updated People App for contacts, on Win 1079. While we can see new changes on the format, it needs more tweaking on the columns. We find it difficult to read or make changes when we
- Plain text gets included inside styled text after Backspace/Delete
Create plain contenteditable like <div contenteditable="true"></div> . Add content: < p > < strong > Styled Text </ strong > </ p > < p
- support for RTCRtpSender.replaceTrack
ORTC introduced RTCRtpSender.replaceTrack as an alias for replaceTrack: http://draft.ortc.org/#rtcrtpsender* This is currently not supported in Edge: https://rawgit.com/aboba/edgertc/master/msortc-rs3.html#rtcrtpsender*
- Address Bar jumping when selecting text in very long URLs
The protocol is hidden during website browsing. When I want to copy the current url or edit a part of it I click on the place where I want to start copying from or editing and the whole string jumps right
- CSS flex causes positioning error when using max-width together with flex-grow, justify-content and wrap
URL: Repro Steps: The error can is shown in this example here: http://codepen.io/rolchau/pen/d7cd812fd10b4c88097bb7d21fb2bf19?editors=110 Expected Results: The content should respect max-width
- bug with direction rtl
i have a problem with right-to-left direction in a special case in IE11 and IE10. i have a reversed string name, in my case “wolfgang” => reversed to "gnagflow". In other browsers (firefox/chrome)
No results found