Agenda for this month’s call included:
- Japheth Obala – Graph Explorer Preview Experiments.
- Darrel Miller – Microsoft Graph PowerShell SDK Preview introduction.
- Todd Klindt – Microsoft Graph PowerShell SDK highs and lows.
- Darrel Miller – Microsoft Graph PowerShell SDK Roadmap and behind the scenes.
Watch the call here.
From December’s call
- GitHub repository
- Jeffrey Snover’s talk at Ignite about Microsoft Graph
- Microsoft Graph Permissions Reference
- Ignite Microsoft Graph PowerShell session
Microsoft Graph community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Previous monthly call recordings – Office Development YouTube Channel
Microsoft Graph feedback
- Microsoft Graph issues and technical questions – StackOverflow
- Microsoft Graph recommendations and suggestions – Microsoft Graph UserVoice
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 8:00am PST. Be sure to download the NEW call series to add to your calendar for January to June 2020. https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.