The Microsoft Teams community call is our regular event for developers to stay in sync with Microsoft Teams. We’ll share updates, tips, and connect you to the product teams behind Microsoft Teams. In addition, we’ll have a technical deep dive on a specific topic.
This month’s agenda, hosted by Harysh Menon and Andrew Clear, included:
- What’s new for developers
- New features in Messaging extensions
- Combining bots and messaging extensions
- Initiating actions (messaging extensions) directly from a message
- Link unfurling from the compose message box
Watch the call here.
View the presentation here.
Please help us by taking a short survey on our developer resources!
From April’s call
- Bot responses to ME
- Initiate actions from messages
- Smart link handling
- Teams app developer community
Other Microsoft Teams Resources
- Yeoman generator to build Teams apps
- Microsoft Teams developer documentation
- Microsoft Teams issues and technical questions – StackOverflow
- Microsoft Teams recommendations and suggestions – Microsoft Teams User Voice
- Ask the Experts – Discussion and Blogs – Microsoft Tech Community
- Microsoft Teams Feedback
- Microsoft Teams sample apps – https://docs.microsoft.com/microsoftteams/platform/#pivot=samples-demos-templates
- Join the Microsoft Office 365 Developer Program – https://dev.office.com/devprogram
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 8:00AM PST. Download the calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftteamscommunitycall