The Microsoft Teams community call is our regular event for developers to stay in sync with Microsoft Teams. We’ll share updates, tips, and connect you to the product teams behind Microsoft Teams. In addition, we’ll have a technical deep dive on a specific topic.
This month’s topics included:
Microsoft Teams APIs in Microsoft Graph: Automating Team Lifecycles
Nick Stafford, Principal Program Manager for Microsoft Teams, shared how you can use Microsoft Graph to create and manage multiple teams and channels, take action when no one is around, create teams linked to your app, and deploy apps to teams.
Watch the call here.
Resources from November call:
- Everything: https://graph.microsoft.com
- Docs: https://aka.ms/teamsgraph/v1
- Samples: https://github.com/microsoftgraph/contoso-airlines-teams-sample
Other Microsoft Teams Resources:
- Yeoman generator to build Teams apps – https://github.com/OfficeDev/generator-teams
- Microsoft Teams developer documentation – https://aka.ms/teamsdevdocs
- Microsoft Teams issues and technical questions – StackOverflow
- Microsoft Teams recommendations and suggestions – Microsoft Teams User Voice
- Ask the Experts – Discussion and Blogs – Microsoft Tech Community
- Email: TeamsGraph@microsoft.com
- Office Developer repository – https://github.com/OfficeDev
- Join the Microsoft Office 365 Developer Program – https://dev.office.com/devprogram
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 8:00AM PDT. Download the calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftteamscommunitycall