The Microsoft Teams community call is our regular event for developers to stay in sync with Microsoft Teams. We’ll share updates, tips, and connect you to the product teams behind Microsoft Teams. In addition, we’ll have a technical deep dive on a specific topic.
This month’s agenda hosted by Michael Forney, Principal Design Manager for Microsoft Teams, discussed design principles and best practices to build on Microsoft Teams. Millions of people use Office 365 every day. Building for our platform puts your app at the center of all the action.
Success is easy when you start with your customer’s scenarios and find the right technology to support it. MLP means a minimum lovable product that gets things done your customers need, solves a complete scenario, and lays the groundwork for building out more.
Watch the call here.
View the presentation here.
Microsoft Teams Resources
- Yeoman generator to build Teams apps
- Microsoft Teams developer documentation
- Microsoft Teams issues and technical questions – StackOverflow
- Microsoft Teams recommendations and suggestions – Microsoft Teams User Voice
- Ask the Experts – Discussion and Blogs – Microsoft Tech Community
- Microsoft Teams Feedback
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, October 15 , 2019 at 8:00AM PST. Download the calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftteamscommunitycall