Across the Office platform, we’ve seen an amazing set of new applications developed, spanning from Office-integrated mobile applications, to new SharePoint web parts, to bots and integrations. We’d love to feature some of the best applications and integrations you’ve seen, but we need your help. If there is an Office add-in that changes how you work, or if there is a well-crafted Teams app that really changes how your team communicates, we’d like to invite you to nominate that application for our annual Office app awards. Nominations can be submitted through August 31, 2018. Winners receive promotion in AppSource and recognition at our annual Microsoft Ignite.
Which apps are eligible for recognition?
- Newly published or updated on or after January 1, 2018
- Hosted in AppSource
- For purposes of this contest, Office Integrations are defined as Office or SharePoint Add-ins published within AppSource, SharePoint Framework web parts or extensions, Microsoft Teams integrations, or any application that connects to Office 365 via Microsoft Graph
Categories for 2018 Office App Awards
- Best Overall Office App
- Best User Experience
- Most Business Value
- Best Office Integration
- People’s Choice
How will your app be judged?
Judging will be done by Microsoft teams and apps will be scored based on:
- How well it integrates and leverages the power and context of the Office platforms
- Its ability to enhance business value through organizational and individual productivity
- Overall user experience and quality
- Specific judging criteria for each category are listed in the Official Rules
When will Microsoft announce the results?
- Awards will be announced at an event during Microsoft Ignite in Orlando FL, September 24-28, 2018.
- Results will be posted after the conference.
How do I submit a nomination?
- Submit your nomination by August 31, 2018.