Welcome to our new Adaptive Cards community call series for 2019, the 2nd Thursday of each month. We are excited to provide you with a monthly opportunity to learn about Adaptive Cards in general, how they could be a great tool in your applications and contribute to the evolution of the format and SDKs. Each month, we’ll discuss new features we are bringing to the platform, our roadmap, and listen to your feedback and suggestions.
You can download a recurring monthly calendar invite at https://aka.ms/adaptivecardscommunitycall.
Agenda for this month’s call included:
- Team introductions
- Updates on Adaptive Cards v1.0, v1.1, and v1.2 planning/progress
- SDK updates on ReactNative and a preview of a Flutter renderer
- A demo of a third-party partner called AtBot showing the integration of the drag-drop Adaptive Cards Designer into their developer portal
Which can be delivered instantly into Microsoft Teams by using AtBot’s integration with Microsoft Flow. Check the video for more!
Watch the call here.
Next month’s call will be held on Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 9:00am PST. We look forward to talking to you then!
From January’s call
Adaptive Cards community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/adaptivecardscommunitycall.
- Previous monthly call recordings – Office Development YouTube Channel
Adaptive Cards feedback channels