On the first Tuesday of every month join us for the Microsoft Graph API community call. You can download a recurring monthly calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
In this month’s call, we reviewed API changes and examined three topics:
- Dave Randall from the Intune product team presented an introduction to the newly released Intune APIs available via Microsoft Graph
- Microsoft MVPs Martina Grom and Toni Pohl demonstrated Groups orchestration workflows using PowerApps, SharePoint Lists, Azure Functions and Microsoft Graph
- Dmitry Pimenov from the Microsoft Graph team walked through different options for storing custom data in the Microsoft Graph API
Special thanks to:
- Presenters: Martina Grom and Toni Pohl from @atwork
- Community contributors: Peter Daalmans, Nik Patel, Paolo Pialorsi, David Lavenda, Serge Luca, Elliot Munro, John Liu and Mayur Tendulkar
Watch the call here.
View the presentation here.
From February’s call
- Intune API documentation – Working with Intune in Microsoft Graph
- Intune-specific suggestions – Intune UserVoice
- Microsoft Graph sample storage requests – GitHub Gist
Microsoft Graph Community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Monthly community call topic requests and questions – https://aka.ms/ybuw2i
- Previous monthly call recordings – Office Development YouTube Channel
Microsoft Graph feedback