Agenda for this month’s call included:
Meeting Capture is a Microsoft Teams solution that helps teams capture meeting minute notes inside individual channels. Jeremy Thake & Todd Baginski showed great demos on how the Meetings Capture sample was built.
- Check it out on the GitHub repo – Meetings Capture sample github repo
Microsoft Graph Toolkit v1.1 new features
The Microsoft Graph Toolkit is a great resource for any developer looking to create a web app, Microsoft Teams tab, or SharePoint web part that makes calls to Microsoft Graph. Nikola Metulev, Senior Software Engineer, did a deep dive into the Microsoft Graph Toolkit v1.1 new features.
- Learn more about the Microsoft Graph Toolkit
- Check out the Getting Started with Microsoft Graph Toolkit on YouTube
Watch the call here
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 8:00am PST. Be sure to download the NEW call series and add to your calendar. https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
Microsoft Graph community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Previous monthly call recordings – Office Development YouTube Channel
Microsoft Graph feedback