Agenda for this month’s call included:
TLS 1.0 & 1.1 support deprecation
Vincent Biret, Program Manager in Microsoft Graph services team, presented on the announced deprecation of TLS 1.0 & 1.1 support.:
- Learn more about the announcement
Change notifications SDK helpers
Vincent Biret also presented on a new set of helper methods for subscribing to change notifications on Microsoft Graph:
- Learn more about Microsoft Graph dotnet SDK contrib open source repo
Proposal for API Deprecation
Arpitha Dhanapathi, Senior Program Manager in Microsoft Graph services team, presented on the proposed approach for deprecating APIs on Microsoft Graph. Arpitha explained the background to this proposal as well as the potential options and next steps. Join April’s monthly call for more information on this topic.
Partner Demo from Klynke.com
Asgrimur Skarphedinsson, Principal Developer at Klynke, discussed how they used Microsoft Graph in their own products. He explained how they implemented SignalR to make a near real-time notifications system within their Time sheeting product.
- Learn more about Klynke products
Watch the call here
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 8:00am PST. Be sure to download the call series and add to your calendar. https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
Microsoft Graph community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Previous monthly call recordings – Microsoft 365 Developer YouTube Channel
- Follow us on Twitter @Microsoft365Dev
Microsoft Graph feedback