Join us on the first Tuesday of every month for the Microsoft Graph API community call. You can download a recurring monthly calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
Agenda for this month’s call included:
- Jeremy Thake shared updates to Microsoft Graph including Application Registration, 30 days of Microsoft Graph and a new Powershell sample for the Graph Security API.
- Paul Kotylo, Senior Consultant, presented on PowerShell and Microsoft Graph – connecting to Microsoft Graph with a native app using PowerShell.
- Abram Jackson, Principal Program Manager, presented on Microsoft Graph data connect – designed to give administrators new controls over their data; you can use that data to build apps that create data-driven insights.
- Narasima Perumal, Jiji Tecnologies co-founder, shared how they built Cards4.Pro, a collaborative and productivity solution on top of Office 365 that helps you in project and process management.
Watch the call here.
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, December 4, 2018. Submit your questions and topics here.
From November’s call
Microsoft Graph updates
- Azure Portal App Registration (Preview)
- 30 days of Microsoft Graph blog series
- Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast
- Microsoft Graph Security API PowerShell sample
Microsoft Graph data connect
Microsoft Graph PowerShell scripts
Microsoft Graph community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Monthly community call topic requests and questions – https://aka.ms/ybuw2i
- Previous monthly call recordings – Office Development YouTube Channel