Join us on the first Tuesday of every month for the Microsoft Graph community call. You can download a recurring monthly calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
Agenda for this month’s call included:
- Jeremy Thake – Microsoft Graph updates and announcements.
- Paul Schaeflein – An introduction to the new Graph Community library which offers extensions for other REST services, samples for using the Microsoft Graph .NET SDK, and opportunities to participate in the Microsoft Graph community.
- Vincent Biret – Discussion and demo on Automating provisioning For Your Digital Workplace: With Azure Durable Functions & Microsoft Graph. Learn how you can build self-service provisioning solutions to reduce administrative tasks and improve users’ productivity.
Watch the call here.
From September’s call
- Try It in the Graph docs
- Paul Schaeflein’s blog post on Graph Community library
- Vincent Biret’s slides
Microsoft Graph community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Monthly community call topic requests and questions – https://aka.ms/ybuw2i
- Previous monthly call recordings – Office Development YouTube Channel
Microsoft Graph feedback