Join us on the first Tuesday of every month for the Microsoft Graph API community call. You can download a recurring monthly calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
Agenda for this month’s call included:
- Jeremy Thake, Microsoft Graph PM, provided an update on Microsoft Graph, including a MSAL v2.0 preview
- Nick Kramer talked about the Graph APIs for Microsoft Teams, including provisioning, automating Team lifecycles, access to messages, and voice & video calling.”
- John Liu discussed the importance of custom connectors for Microsoft Graph $Batch.
When creating a custom connection to be used in Flow, PowerApps, PowerBI or LogicApps, we always need to do so much work defining each API endpoint. This is a shortcut. Create an all-purpose Custom Connection for $Batch – and we will never have to write another Swagger file ever again! The One Swagger File to the One API.
Thanks to our community contributors:
- Using a custom Azure Function in Flow (e.g. to call the Graph) By Chris O’Brien
- Azure Functions Calling Azure AD Application with Certificate Authentication – Brian Jackett
Watch the call here.
View the presentation here.
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, October 2, 2018. Submit your questions and topics here.
From September’s call
Microsoft Graph community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Monthly community call topic requests and questions – https://aka.ms/ybuw2i
- Previous monthly call recordings – Office Development YouTube Channel
Microsoft Graph feedback